Apps to communicate, list your contacts, etc.
Mar 17th, 2021, 8:42 pm
lsherman1313 wrote:how do I download a QR code

Download the Mobilism app here: viewtopic.php?f=398&t=214777 and use the "QR Code Scanner" option in the side bar.
Mar 17th, 2021, 8:42 pm
Mar 18th, 2021, 1:24 pm
You definitely need to go premium. Well worth it!!
Mar 18th, 2021, 1:24 pm
Mar 18th, 2021, 5:07 pm
Even though I have had a top tier membership/lifetime membership for oh, a decade or so, I still try to remember to drop some more coins in the bucket ever couple years. I am sure this is a very expensive site to maintain and service and we all probably should remember to toss a dollar or two every few years in order to help regardless of lifetime membership or not. I joined for the e-books and premium makes downloading a pleasure instead of the "bang your head against the wall" of traditional downloads. No capturas, no waiting time, no craxy ads, just sweet, smooth downloads. Thanks mobilism for helping me feed my reading addiction.
Mar 18th, 2021, 5:07 pm
Mar 18th, 2021, 7:27 pm
Just went Platinum after several years of satisfied downloading as a premium member. I've found audiobooks here that I'd been hunting for forever-- decades in some cases. This site is one of the best things on the net, no joke, even for old people like me who are only looking for ebooks and audio.
Mar 18th, 2021, 7:27 pm
Mar 20th, 2021, 12:27 pm
LS22153 wrote:Thank you for the reminder to, once again, renew my subscription. Mobilism is the best and I know we all are greatful for the great job you all do for this site. Thank you all!

Just renewed also, thanks again to all the community that makes this site possible, and also to the hard work that admin put into it too!!

:thumbup: :clap:
Mar 20th, 2021, 12:27 pm
Mar 20th, 2021, 7:08 pm
Just renewed once again. Thanks to all the admins for their hard work and time, and thanks to the community for all the effort to make Mobilism so fantastic!
Mar 20th, 2021, 7:08 pm

PM me if all links are down in my topics and you need a refresh.
Please don't forget to click "Thank You" on your way out.
Support authors - if you like it, buy it.
Mar 23rd, 2021, 1:55 am
I've never supported a website with money before.
I'm 41 so I've been on the Internet long enough to know that there's always a way to get what I wanted for free.
But you here at mobilism, you just gave it to me, for free.
So yes, I support this site and yes, after almost a year of Premium subscription I decided to go full Platinum VIP. This site, these mods and admins, they deserve it. This community has been one of my most positive online experiences, in a sea of online negativity. To see Platinum VIP under my name on my profile leaves me feeling like I've been chosen to ride out with the King and his men and I'm honored to be counted among the number of supporters to this site. It's worth it.
Mar 23rd, 2021, 1:55 am
Mar 23rd, 2021, 3:06 am
Just renewed for the 3rd year, and I will continue to do so as long as I read! I cannot go back to downloading books without the shortcut arrow. :) A huge thank you to everyone who makes this site the best in the world!
Mar 23rd, 2021, 3:06 am
Mar 23rd, 2021, 5:31 am
It's not working atm - DISASTER!!!
Get this on premium links

Edit: Seems to work fine on my phone's browser though - any ideas would be appreciated!
Update: As suddenly as it stopped working it is working fine now...

https://images.mobilism.org/?di=9R4Z0X3U
Mar 23rd, 2021, 5:31 am
Mar 23rd, 2021, 8:03 am
Fix mobilism! The page is very slow and gives error both on PC and app!!!!
Mar 23rd, 2021, 8:03 am

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!
Mar 24th, 2021, 12:40 am
Is anybody else having an error right now? What browser are you using (and any other details that you think are useful)? I tested on Chrome, Brave and Firefox- everything worked fine with downloads at over 8mb/s.
Mar 24th, 2021, 12:40 am
Mar 24th, 2021, 2:34 am
I apologize if this is already covered somewhere, I didn't see anything on a quick look around,

I'm on an iPad with safari. Generally the premium down'oader works awesome, however one in about 20 downloads stop with 2-4 megs left to dl. This only happens on larger files. I've never ad it happen on an ePub or PDF under 100megs in size, so mainly audio files,

There doesn't seem to be any pattern or common factors like what the hosting site is thst the premium downloader got the file from,

Also most curiously, when I start the transfer again it always works the second time,

I have also not had this issue ever eith downloads from other sites, only ever premium downloader,

Not too worried about it, as it always works the second time, but it does use up more mobilism bandwidth obviously having to re download those once in a while files twice,

Edited to add: I forgot to mention this is not a new problem. Has been around for a long time,
Aq
Mar 24th, 2021, 2:34 am
Mar 24th, 2021, 11:49 am
Disk4mat wrote:Is anybody else having an error right now? What browser are you using (and any other details that you think are useful)? I tested on Chrome, Brave and Firefox- everything worked fine with downloads at over 8mb/s.

It was solved somehow a few hours later. I thought the site was under DDoS attack again.
Mar 24th, 2021, 11:49 am

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!