Jan 26th, 2021, 3:16 pm
spanfan wrote:I keep getting asked to log in since the maintenance. Never happens before

Please see #10 here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249

@yocaka4631 @sithogjar can you elaborate what's not working for you?
Jan 26th, 2021, 3:16 pm
Jan 26th, 2021, 4:06 pm
I`m having issues as well with the premium downloader with the app. First it was asking me to log into premium (I was already logged). I cleared the cache (issue wasn`t resolved) / uninstalled and reinstalled the app, that solved the login issue, but not I don`t have access to the green links anymor
Jan 26th, 2021, 4:06 pm
Jan 26th, 2021, 9:32 pm
kailloutage wrote:I`m having issues as well with the premium downloader with the app. First it was asking me to log into premium (I was already logged). I cleared the cache (issue wasn`t resolved) / uninstalled and reinstalled the app, that solved the login issue, but not I don`t have access to the green links anymor

What do you mean by "not have access to the green links"? If you open the menu on the left-side in the Mobilism app it should state whether you have a Premium account or Simple account. If it says Simple account, you're not logged in to your Premium account. If you are logged in to your Premium account, can you give me an example of a topic that does "not have access to the green links" please? I need more details or screenshots to troubleshoot the issue you're describing.
Jan 26th, 2021, 9:32 pm
Jan 26th, 2021, 10:59 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
kailloutage wrote:I`m having issues as well with the premium downloader with the app. First it was asking me to log into premium (I was already logged). I cleared the cache (issue wasn`t resolved) / uninstalled and reinstalled the app, that solved the login issue, but not I don`t have access to the green links anymor

What do you mean by "not have access to the green links"? If you open the menu on the left-side in the Mobilism app it should state whether you have a Premium account or Simple account. If it says Simple account, you`re not logged in to your Premium account. If you are logged in to your Premium account, can you give me an example of a topic that does "not have access to the green links" please? I need more details or screenshots to troubleshoot the issue you`re describing.
https://ibb.co/G96cfZY - here some screenshots - Issues are with a Oneplus 7 pro (android 10). The other device where it works is a samsung s10 (android 7)
Jan 26th, 2021, 10:59 pm
Jan 27th, 2021, 8:59 am
kailloutage wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

What do you mean by "not have access to the green links"? If you open the menu on the left-side in the Mobilism app it should state whether you have a Premium account or Simple account. If it says Simple account, you`re not logged in to your Premium account. If you are logged in to your Premium account, can you give me an example of a topic that does "not have access to the green links" please? I need more details or screenshots to troubleshoot the issue you`re describing.
https://ibb.co/G96cfZY - here some screenshots - Issues are with a Oneplus 7 pro (android 10). The other device where it works is a samsung s10 (android 7)

Unfortunately I'm not sure yet why it works on your s10 but not oneplus 7. When you tested it on the two devices, were both on the same network?
Jan 27th, 2021, 8:59 am
Jan 27th, 2021, 11:34 am
Yes as reported premium downloads do not work
Jan 27th, 2021, 11:34 am
Jan 27th, 2021, 5:52 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Unfortunately I`m not sure yet why it works on your s10 but not oneplus 7. When you tested it on the two devices, were both on the same network?
Same network, same app version. I will wait a little and do some more testing on my end. Thanks for looking into that matter
Jan 27th, 2021, 5:52 pm
Jan 27th, 2021, 6:34 pm
kailloutage wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:Unfortunately I`m not sure yet why it works on your s10 but not oneplus 7. When you tested it on the two devices, were both on the same network?
Same network, same app version. I will wait a little and do some more testing on my end. Thanks for looking into that matter
Works on Samsung, but not on OnePlus model myself. I tested on M30, M21, M31 and A50, works on all 4. But when tested on OP5, OP6, OP3T and OP7TPro, does not work.
Jan 27th, 2021, 6:34 pm
Jan 27th, 2021, 9:22 pm
We've made some changes; those of you who had Premium functionality disappear in the Android app, please test if it's working again now.
Jan 27th, 2021, 9:22 pm
Feb 1st, 2021, 8:18 am
Is there any reason to believe hulkload is still in business? The main website has been unreachable for weeks now.
Feb 1st, 2021, 8:18 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Feb 1st, 2021, 10:46 am
Anonyma'am wrote:Is there any reason to believe hulkload is still in business? The main website has been unreachable for weeks now.

Hulkload has been unreachable since the 2nd of January, but unless we receive notice, we usually don't take for granted that a site is out of business until one full month has passed. That will be tomorrow, the 2nd of February at 10:00am UTC ;-)
Feb 1st, 2021, 10:46 am
Feb 2nd, 2021, 8:38 am
I've gotten this error twice now with uploadev:
Waiting link timelock.

Waiting link timelock.
[c] Error getting reCAPTCHA2 challenge.

Most current link used:
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=4106768
Feb 2nd, 2021, 8:38 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).