Keep yourself informed!
Apr 19th, 2021, 7:27 pm
I think this site and those that keep it running are great!
The very few times I've had a problem with my membership they replied immediately and took care of it.

If anyone is complaining about the site possibly being down for a bit (or days), considering other websites I've belonged to for years
and knowing what happened to them, you should be happy to have a place online at all.

I just renewed my membership and it's not due until July.
I signed up for the lifetime since I can't find a reason not to, considering I renew every year.

Keep up the great work and thank you for all the hard work you do keeping this site running!

If my older laptop didn't crash on me I'd have content I would have been able to share with others
but with my work schedule I just don't have the time like I did in the past.
Apr 19th, 2021, 7:27 pm

I'm just a girl that prefers books over a TV anyday..
Apr 19th, 2021, 7:35 pm
SurfWitch wrote:I have been getting the Cloudflare checks for a week which I do not mind at all - shows that the system is working. But today I can only get to this forum, as soon as I click on Releases (I use the old Classic interface) I get “Error code: 1020” which apparently is Cloudflare blocking a suspect IP.

Clearing all caches & cookies, and changing browsers and devices hasn’t fixed it. But I am sure eventually it will work out . . .

Are you on a VPN/proxy?
Apr 19th, 2021, 7:35 pm
Apr 19th, 2021, 7:56 pm
I think when I went to the link I signed up for the wrong one..
I wanted the lifetime one with the premium download option.

If I did I'll wait a day or two before trying again.

Again, thanks for all you do.
Apr 19th, 2021, 7:56 pm

I'm just a girl that prefers books over a TV anyday..
Apr 19th, 2021, 8:14 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Are you on a VPN/proxy?

Definitely not VPN. Don’t know what a proxy is,[sorry] BUT, I am away from home base and tethering tablet to phone to get an internet connection that way.

I suspect that’s what is causing the problem and I won’t worry about it until I get back home and check in using my normal connection.
Apr 19th, 2021, 8:14 pm
Apr 20th, 2021, 3:42 am
I have been with mobilism through everything. Best forum to be part of hand's down
Apr 20th, 2021, 3:42 am
Apr 20th, 2021, 7:19 am
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong location.
The last two books I tried to download with the Premium Downloader from dropapk.to arrived as 1 kb files.
Apr 20th, 2021, 7:19 am

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of the Release page.
Apr 20th, 2021, 10:52 am
I'm more concerned that my lifetime subscription ends on 31 December 2037.

How does Mobilism know when I'm going to die?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Apr 20th, 2021, 10:52 am
Apr 20th, 2021, 11:17 am
Can't add anything new to the above posts, except that it is brilliant to actually get information about the issues. To paraphrase stillnoar, it's a sick feeling when a site you rely on just disappears and you don't know why.

I agree wholeheartedly about the Premium - "best thing since sliced bread"!

To all support staff: Thank you for all your good work, keep it up! A big "Wi" to you all!

Regards
P.
Apr 20th, 2021, 11:17 am
Apr 20th, 2021, 3:48 pm
Hello :D, sorry to bother, but i bought the premium + VIP account and i don't see any change in my account, can someone help me, i don't know what i'm doing wrong!

TIA! :D
Have a nice day
Apr 20th, 2021, 3:48 pm

ImageImageImage
Apr 20th, 2021, 7:34 pm
If you need to know I'm also getting Cloudfare checks with no VPN nor proxy. I get them on a few other sites and they're not terribly obtrusive.
Apr 20th, 2021, 7:34 pm
Apr 20th, 2021, 8:17 pm
VIXXEN93 wrote:Hello :D, sorry to bother, but i bought the premium + VIP account and i don't see any change in my account, can someone help me, i don't know what i'm doing wrong!

TIA! :D
Have a nice day

Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. You will receive a PM once they have been applied.

pinkfish wrote:I'm more concerned that my lifetime subscription ends on 31 December 2037.

How does Mobilism know when I'm going to die?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's just how our system displays it- the last day of the year 20 years from the year of purchase. On my end your account shows up as Lifetime without an expiration date so I think you can plan to pass this account on as part of an inheritance. ;)

PollyannaRoe wrote:Apologies if this is posted in the wrong location.
The last two books I tried to download with the Premium Downloader from dropapk.to arrived as 1 kb files.

Please see: viewtopic.php?p=8509210#8509210
We were in touch with Dropapk's owner yesterday and they're still working on it.

sparky123 wrote:If you need to know I'm also getting Cloudfare checks with no VPN nor proxy. I get them on a few other sites and they're not terribly obtrusive.

That's normal, everyone is supposed to be getting it every two hours.
Apr 20th, 2021, 8:17 pm
Apr 21st, 2021, 4:02 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@Readeraholic you're already a lifetime member so I can't do much there, but to those with existing yearly Premium subscriptions feel free to PM me and I'll add a month to your account (just quote this post).

Hi, I wanted to discuss the offer of adding additional time for existing premium users? Thank you.
Apr 21st, 2021, 4:02 pm
Apr 21st, 2021, 4:21 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@Readeraholic you're already a lifetime member so I can't do much there, but to those with existing yearly Premium subscriptions feel free to PM me and I'll add a month to your account (just quote this post).

Many thanks for your kind offer of an extra month I happily accept
Apr 21st, 2021, 4:21 pm
Apr 22nd, 2021, 12:11 pm
Damn slimy assed mousy invaders constantly burrowing, digging and attacking the web which renders this necessary. Still despite the inconvenience caused by them I hope this site continues to persist through all problems like this.
Apr 22nd, 2021, 12:11 pm
Apr 22nd, 2021, 1:18 pm
Hey Disk4mat,

since i don't know where to ask. Why is it every single time when i press the blue arrow i have to enter my premium login?
It is so annoying.
Apr 22nd, 2021, 1:18 pm