Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 19th, 2007, 8:12 pm
I think this would be kind of valuable. I Don't Know About A lot Of You But I Check This Site 24/7 On My PPC. I Would Like To Download Software But Wouldn't Be Able To Install It Until I Get Home. Would Just Be Better Access For People Up And About And That Are Not Near A Computer. I Know Some Software Don't Have .cab Files For It But For The Onces That Do I Think Would Be Cool To Have A Category For Them. There I Gave My 2 Cents lol. But Great Site Guys Keep It Up
Mar 19th, 2007, 8:12 pm
Mar 20th, 2007, 12:52 am
I requested something like this a while back. How about putting in the requirements if its an EXE or a CAB.
Mar 20th, 2007, 12:52 am

If one of my releases needs to be reuploaded... PM me!
Mar 20th, 2007, 3:14 pm
we could have yet another usergroup (lol) for making .cab releases out of regular non-cab releases... oh and a h0t bunny too :)
Mar 20th, 2007, 3:14 pm

unk/ShareFree PDA (Rediscovering himself, ETA Q2-2008)
"query non-bot users: ifalleni, admin" -Fallen's Imserba experience
Mar 20th, 2007, 3:27 pm
XCaLiBuR1085 wrote:I think this would be kind of valuable. I Don't Know About A lot Of You But I Check This Site 24/7 On My PPC. I Would Like To Download Software But Wouldn't Be Able To Install It Until I Get Home. Would Just Be Better Access For People Up And About And That Are Not Near A Computer. I Know Some Software Don't Have .cab Files For It But For The Onces That Do I Think Would Be Cool To Have A Category For Them. There I Gave My 2 Cents lol. But Great Site Guys Keep It Up
Request like this stand/fall with the number of interested users. Cab extraction can be done in the same way as mirrors for downloads can be presented automatically or on demand. Why shouldn't you start a poll about this, to see how much important it is?
Mar 20th, 2007, 3:27 pm
Mar 21st, 2007, 5:43 am
The question is, how many people view this site on their PPC. I'm just guessing that a lot of people do. I know I could've used some CAB versions of PocketRAR and TCPMP etc. when I first got my PPC.
Mar 21st, 2007, 5:43 am

Mar 21st, 2007, 5:58 am
Yep, I don't think a new catergpry is needed, but a note of wether it is cab or exe would be good.

I haven't tried, but is it possbile to access upload sites (megaupload, rapidshare, etc) from ppc easily?
Mar 21st, 2007, 5:58 am

Don't forget to rate the release ;)
PLEASE support the DEVELOPERS - If you LIKE it, BUY it
Mobilism - Bringing the best of PPCWarez to all devices
Apr 2nd, 2007, 9:34 am
I suggested Lifehacker reward people who uploaded .CAB files with WRZ$... he agreed.

I don't remember how much it was. Could've been 5 WRZ$ for each CAB file.

In any case, ANY CAB file would be VERY VERY beneficial for people like me. Even if I'm on a computer, I like to install from the CAB file itself (using WinCE CAB MAnager)
Apr 2nd, 2007, 9:34 am
Apr 2nd, 2007, 10:35 am
.cab files would be helpful for us Mac users as well. Much easier to install that way.
Apr 2nd, 2007, 10:35 am
Apr 8th, 2007, 1:21 am
LH, any say on this one?

Wouldn't it be simple to add into the Release Template something like:

Filetype: CAB

or

Filetype: EXE

I'd LOVE this.
Apr 8th, 2007, 1:21 am

Apr 8th, 2007, 3:00 am
Kenny wrote:LH, any say on this one?

Wouldn't it be simple to add into the Release Template something like:

Filetype: CAB

or

Filetype: EXE

I'd LOVE this.

I Also Agree! And Yes You Can Download From Rapidshare, Megashare, 4share, etc... for ppc cuz i do it all the time on my ppc. But when i do its usually always in .exe and have to wait till it get home to install it. Would wish they specify what type of rar file it is (.exe or .cab) Wish Most Of The App's, Games Were .cab files but im just picky!
Apr 8th, 2007, 3:00 am
Apr 9th, 2007, 3:00 pm
This would be a very welcome addition - I usually prefer CAB releases, aside from being easily installable on the PDA (whilst surfing from it), I also like to keep CABs for good software on the SD card for future installs.

-sf 8)
Apr 9th, 2007, 3:00 pm