Jun 29th, 2006, 8:20 am
#2395 by torrentino
it's version 5.
version 6 is not released yet...

- thx for sharing!
Jun 29th, 2006, 8:20 am
Jun 30th, 2006, 1:47 am
So can anyone confirm whether this Guam map enables the unlocking of any US maps like California?
Jun 30th, 2006, 1:47 am
Jun 30th, 2006, 4:58 pm
dimisxxx wrote:TomTom v5
Requirements: Pocket Pc 2000, 2002, 2003, 2003 SE, Windows Mobile 5
Overview: At last a working TomTom with the secret Guam Map that opens all version 6!

Features:
* Easy to Use: Simple touch screen operation, friendly user interface
* Clear and Accurate: Sharp spoken route instructions and crystal clear 2 or 3D maps guide you to your destination
* Door-to-door Navigation: Navigate to any address in your country or region (house numbers included)
* Dynamic Status Bar: Adjust status bar to personal preferences setting ?estimate time of arrival?, ?route duration?, KLM/miles etc
* View Route: Review and test calculated route, before you actually start driving
* Tip Feature: Discover everything TomTom NAVIGATOR 5 has to offer through useful onscreen tips
* Extensive Guided Tour: View all the features quickly and get the maximum out of your TomTom NAVIGATOR 5
* A Choice of Routes: Quickest, shortest, pedestrian or avoiding toll roads and congestion charge areas.
* Postcode Navigation: For simple and accurate selection of your destination (UK & Netherlands only)
* Multilingual: Speaks more than 30 languages in over 50 voices. For the interface you can choose from 18 languages
* Thousands of Points of Interest: Navigate directly to hotels, restaurants, car parks etc. (phone numbers and web addresses for POI?s incl.)
* Make it your own: Save personal favorite addresses, for quick route-planning
* Itinerary Planning: Plan routes to multiple destinations & add stopping points along the way
* Contact Navigation: Navigate directly from your PDA address book integrating TomTom software into the PDA menu
* Compass Mode available: Displays compass on screen to have even more orientation while driving
* Portable: Easy to take with you, whether you travel by car (using the TomTom in-car PDA Holder), by bike or on foot

Download Instructions: Download http://www.4shared.com/file/2253175/1503a7e4

JUST DOWNLOAD AND LOOK INSTRUCTIONS INSIDE

AND DONT FORGET TO CREATE A FILE IN UR MY DOCUMENTS WITH THE NAME ""voices"" and put all the voices inside there in the main memory eh!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

AND DONT FORGET I AM WAITING WRZ A LOT FOR THIS......

Thanx dude, I hope this work for me as I have been searching for awhile
Jun 30th, 2006, 4:58 pm
Apr 15th, 2007, 5:50 pm
Any chance of a re-up of TomTom 5, Ihave 5.21 but there does not seem to be any 527 maps of Wisconsin or the 660.1223 region anywhere. Since TT 5.21 is not backwards compatible with maps and my 3765 is stuck with WM2002 I think using an older exe might work seeing I do have the older 526 map
Apr 15th, 2007, 5:50 pm
Apr 15th, 2007, 5:59 pm
Dublin wrote:Any chance of a re-up of TomTom 5, Ihave 5.21 but there does not seem to be any 527 maps of Wisconsin or the 660.1223 region anywhere. Since TT 5.21 is not backwards compatible with maps and my 3765 is stuck with WM2002 I think using an older exe might work seeing I do have the older 526 map

why not using tomtom 6 :)
Apr 15th, 2007, 5:59 pm
Apr 15th, 2007, 6:39 pm
My 3765 will not use WM2003, My 3955 I use daily works well with TT6 but This is not the PDA I want bouncing round my 4x4 on the trails. TT6 will install on WM2002 but will not run.
Apr 15th, 2007, 6:39 pm
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:08 am
dimisxxx wrote:TomTom v5
Requirements: Pocket Pc 2000, 2002, 2003, 2003 SE, Windows Mobile 5
Overview: At last a working TomTom with the secret Guam Map that opens all version 6!

Features:
* Easy to Use: Simple touch screen operation, friendly user interface
* Clear and Accurate: Sharp spoken route instructions and crystal clear 2 or 3D maps guide you to your destination
* Door-to-door Navigation: Navigate to any address in your country or region (house numbers included)
* Dynamic Status Bar: Adjust status bar to personal preferences setting ?estimate time of arrival?, ?route duration?, KLM/miles etc
* View Route: Review and test calculated route, before you actually start driving
* Tip Feature: Discover everything TomTom NAVIGATOR 5 has to offer through useful onscreen tips
* Extensive Guided Tour: View all the features quickly and get the maximum out of your TomTom NAVIGATOR 5
* A Choice of Routes: Quickest, shortest, pedestrian or avoiding toll roads and congestion charge areas.
* Postcode Navigation: For simple and accurate selection of your destination (UK & Netherlands only)
* Multilingual: Speaks more than 30 languages in over 50 voices. For the interface you can choose from 18 languages
* Thousands of Points of Interest: Navigate directly to hotels, restaurants, car parks etc. (phone numbers and web addresses for POI?s incl.)
* Make it your own: Save personal favorite addresses, for quick route-planning
* Itinerary Planning: Plan routes to multiple destinations & add stopping points along the way
* Contact Navigation: Navigate directly from your PDA address book integrating TomTom software into the PDA menu
* Compass Mode available: Displays compass on screen to have even more orientation while driving
* Portable: Easy to take with you, whether you travel by car (using the TomTom in-car PDA Holder), by bike or on foot

Download Instructions: Download http://www.4shared.com/file/2253175/1503a7e4

JUST DOWNLOAD AND LOOK INSTRUCTIONS INSIDE

AND DONT FORGET TO CREATE A FILE IN UR MY DOCUMENTS WITH THE NAME ""voices"" and put all the voices inside there in the main memory eh!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

AND DONT FORGET I AM WAITING WRZ A LOT FOR THIS......

Anyone can re-upload on rapidshare please.
Thanks a lot
bye jl
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:08 am
Jun 4th, 2007, 2:18 pm
Hy,

Yes ! A reupload would sure be nice !
Thanks a lot for it !

All the best from me !

Bye !
Jun 4th, 2007, 2:18 pm