Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Dec 18th, 2018, 8:02 pm
hoichoi - Bengali Movies | Web Series | Music v2.3.0
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: hoichoi is an on-demand video and music streaming platform for Bengalis all over the World.

Subscribe now to get access to 500+ Bengali Movies, 22 Exclusive Original Shows and 1000+ of your favourite Bengali songs, today with new content being added every month. We have also recently introduced hoichoi Shorts and hoichoi Original Films as part of our catalogue. Coming soon – hoichoi documentaries!
Benefits:
Exclusive Original Web Series
22 exclusive web series with new shows added every month
Largest Catalogue of Bengali Movies
Watch a movie a day and you’d still need a couple of years to finish our catalogue. And we’ll keep adding more!
Download Offline
Watch anytime on the go – whether stuck in traffic or on a flight!
Ad Free Content
We hate ads as much as you do – because nothing should come between you and your entertainment.
Seamless Music Streaming
Now stream your favourite Bengali songs on the go. All part of the same app.
Multi-Device Capability
Watch Everywhere: Size doesn’t matter to us – 4-inch phone, 15-inch laptop, or a 50 in TV, we’ve got you covered!
hoichoi is Chromecast enabled and is available on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and on web (http://www.hoichoi.tv).
Other Features:
Small content size to reduce your data consumption and save space on your device.
Unlimited HD Streaming.
Create a Watchlist to bookmark movies and shows and watch them at a later time.
English Subtitles.
hoichoi Originals
Presenting hoichoi Originals available ONLY ON HOICHOI from varied genres like thriller, drama, sex comedy, horror, detective and more. Watch shows starring Raima Sen, Swastika Mukherjee, Paayel Sarkar, Priyanka Sarkar, Paran Bandhopadhyay to name a few in exciting shows like - Hello!!, Holy Faak, Dupur Thakurpo, Byomkesh, Cartoon, Lift and more.
Movie Catalogue
hoichoi’s catalogue ranges from classics like Panther Panchali, Hirak Rajar Deshe, Chiriakhana to latest Bengali blockbusters like Projapoti Biskut, Posto, Belasheshe, Bishorjan, Chokher Bali, Zulfiqar, Gangster, Khaad, Rajkahini, Love Express, Challenge, Har Har Byomkesh, Chander Pahar, Khawto, Autograph and has the largest library of Bengali Movies. Spend less time searching and more time watching your favourite stars like Uttam Kumar, Prosenjit Chatterjee, Dev, Jeet, Utpal Dutt, Suchitra Sen, Bhanu Bandyopadhyay, Rituparna Sengupta, Sandhya Roy, Chhaya Devi, Koel Mallick, Mimi, Nusrat Jahan, Abir Chatterjee, Parambrata Chattopadhyay, Sohini Sarkar, Saswata Chatterjee, Jisshu Sengupta, Soumitra Chatterjee, Srabanti Chatterjee, Yash Dasgupta and much more. Login to hoichoi to watch some of the best Bengali Movies directed by renowned directors like Satyajit Ray, Ritwick Ghatak, Rituparno Ghosh, Kamaleswar Mukherjee, Aparna Sen, Srijit Mukherji, Kaushik Ganguly, Ravi Kinnagi, and others. Once you find the content you love - Download it to watch OFFLINE and enjoy your favourite Bengali Movies and Original Web Series – Anytime, Anywhere! And on all your Devices!
Music Library
Consisting of a robust library, now you can listen to your favourite Bengali songs on the go, without leaving the hoichoi app! Whether you like to hum along to Anjan Dutt’s evergreen songs, or enjoy modern renditions of Tagore’s classics, from peppy hits by Arindom and Jeet Gannguli to the soulful tunes in the voice of Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal and Anupam Roy – hoichoi’s vast music library has it all for you to enjoy. In case you think you’ll run out of songs to listen, don’t worry, we will keep on adding more!
Privacy Policy - http://www.hoichoi.tv/privacy-policy
Terms of Service - http://www.hoichoi.tv/tos

What's New
* Faster Video Playback
* New interface for certain pages, bug fixes
Also watch our recent releases like Holy Faak 2, Charitraheen, Haami, Dhanonjoy and more.
Love the app? Rate us!
For any queries please write to us at support@hoichoi.tv
Important Instructions:
1. Premium subscription purchased
2. Register any fake account with the app. Then select any premium series or movie, click on download, select any quality that you want, when downloading finishes, goto menu-my downloads and watch that series there.
That is the only solution, cause watching the video makes a server check for subscription, that”s why you were getting errors although you were subscribed.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.viewlift.hoichoi

Download Instructions:
https://uploadproper.com/l0jpxf4kvee1

mirror:
(Closed Filehost) http://upload4earn.net/0fey9mxrhoz9
Dec 18th, 2018, 8:02 pm

MY paypal Account If do you want to donate to me: fantapster@gmail.com
Apr 17th, 2019, 1:15 pm
Unable to create fake account. It's asking to create subscription while creating account
Can anyone help how to create fake account
Update - finally able to create account and enjoying the app
Apr 17th, 2019, 1:15 pm
Apr 17th, 2019, 7:01 pm
It says app is out of date and no longer supported.
Apr 17th, 2019, 7:01 pm
Apr 20th, 2019, 7:58 am
If possible , kindly update.app no longer supported.
Apr 20th, 2019, 7:58 am
Apr 20th, 2019, 8:13 am
It's strange. App is working fine for me
I think whoever not yet registered account on app might get that update notification.
For me it's fine. Thanks Fantap
Apr 20th, 2019, 8:13 am
Apr 21st, 2019, 2:33 am
In my case, after installing in the welcome screen itself app is not supported issue coming. I can't go to any other page :(
Apr 21st, 2019, 2:33 am
Jun 21st, 2019, 9:05 pm
Try downloading first instead of watching by streaming.. The author mentioned it. Try reading before complaining
Jun 21st, 2019, 9:05 pm
Jun 22nd, 2019, 4:32 pm
Dear to first download , you need to register using fake data , in my tablet after installing app its showing app version is not supported and invariable need to install updated version, there is no way for registering and downloading the series if such error comes.I am thankful for modder for such a crack as it is working for others. Kindly read above comments before commenting.
Jun 22nd, 2019, 4:32 pm
Jun 23rd, 2019, 3:24 am
The app is copied/leeched from AndroGalaxy. Latest version is available on AndroGalaxy.
Jun 23rd, 2019, 3:24 am