From music players to sound recording
May 13th, 2019, 6:50 pm
Deezloader For Android v2.2.5 [Download music in FLAC & 320kbps]
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: Download Music from Deezer in FLAC (HIFI) & 320Kbps Quality For Free.

Image

This app allows you to search for and download any songs at the highest quality (320kbps). The files are downloaded with high quality album artwork and the track name, number, artist name, album name, release year (and other information) are all downloaded with the track into a single MP3 file.

Login is required.

Use a VPN and connect to the US/Canada/UK

How to get UserToken: https://notabug.org/RemixDevs/DeezloaderRemix/wiki/Login+via+userToken

How to exit/close app: clear it from the recent apps list.

What's New:
No Changelog

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allN/A

Download Instructions:
https://www.uploadship.com/7ba1d55102f04baa

Mirrors:
https://dropapk.com/xh2my7pwirzb
https://douploads.com/c0hmfbxbtjsn
May 13th, 2019, 6:50 pm

Image

Image
May 14th, 2019, 10:29 pm
Not logging in tried 3 different user tokens including my own
May 14th, 2019, 10:29 pm
May 15th, 2019, 12:38 am
cooperbeaman wrote:Not logging in tried 3 different user tokens including my own
9c38e6d7e18a2c63f2d9594e23dcdb2d89a3fbcfed33de9304075660f532b0effa03ffec3ad00ff1802d92ed8128b037042009cb59d8cbd3b3239a1ed3c04983569a66a0c12ef0fabc0842117c11c682c5f7223c54f4c0b7dbd0c6d97e557aa6 :)
May 15th, 2019, 12:38 am
May 15th, 2019, 6:16 pm
Stan67 wrote:
cooperbeaman wrote:Not logging in tried 3 different user tokens including my own
9c38e6d7e18a2c63f2d9594e23dcdb2d89a3fbcfed33de9304075660f532b0effa03ffec3ad00ff1802d92ed8128b037042009cb59d8cbd3b3239a1ed3c04983569a66a0c12ef0fabc0842117c11c682c5f7223c54f4c0b7dbd0c6d97e557aa6 :)


This works thanks!
May 15th, 2019, 6:16 pm
May 16th, 2019, 5:25 am
yeah can`t login no matter what token I use
May 16th, 2019, 5:25 am
May 16th, 2019, 7:45 am
digitalove wrote:yeah can`t login no matter what token I use

Are you in unsupported country?
May 16th, 2019, 7:45 am
May 16th, 2019, 11:28 am
Same issue for me and I'm in UK.
2.2.4 works perfect. Upgrade or clean install 2.2.5 and doesn't accept token.
Tried logcat, nothing really showing that I can see (but limited knowledge)
May 16th, 2019, 11:28 am
May 16th, 2019, 12:48 pm
Works fine, many Thanks!
May 16th, 2019, 12:48 pm

---=== LgM!GE ==---
May 16th, 2019, 11:51 pm
MrKaon wrote:
digitalove wrote:yeah can`t login no matter what token I use

Are you in unsupported country?
no and I use a vpn to connect wherever I need
May 16th, 2019, 11:51 pm
May 16th, 2019, 11:55 pm
just an update: I`m able to login with my token on v2.2.4 but not this version
May 16th, 2019, 11:55 pm
May 17th, 2019, 4:00 pm
Works for me, Vpn connect to England.
May 17th, 2019, 4:00 pm