Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Oct 19th, 2019, 12:37 pm
AOS TV v17.3.0 [Mod]
Requirements: 4.2 and up
Overview: Watch More than 1000+ Live TV Channels free on your Android Phone from across the world

ImageImage

AOS TV is another great IPTV Android application giving a lot of value to the users. The special thing about this is that streams content internationally. So you get access to the majority of the content available as TV channels worldwide. The APP allows you to watch More than 1000+ Live TV Channels free on your Android Phone from across the world. Can be installed on Firestick/Android/Nvidia and PC Android Emulators for Windows and MAC

You can stream channels among categories such as News, Entertainment, Movies, Cartoons, and so much more.

AOS TV is primarily an Android-based IPTV service supported across several platforms and devices. Its main function is to stream content from a wide channel library. Not only is it reliable but also has very good quality and you can easily and quickly tune into any channel you want to watch from anywhere in the world.

App Features:
Watch Your Favorite Live TV Channels in High Quality With Your Android Mobile in Real HD Quality
- News
- Football
- Entertainment
- Cricket
- Movie
- Religion
- Cartoon
- Science and Animals

What's New:

No Changelog

● Ads/Services Disabled
● Banner Placeholders Removed
● Analytics Disabled
● Updated Check Disabled
● IP Logging Disabled
● Send Random Data to server
● No User Ban Warnings
● Only for armeabi-v7a


This app has no advertisements

More Info: Credit : Stabiron & biN32
Code: Select allhttps://aostv.app/

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/fsfcjy5uqqq3

Mirrors:
https://dropapk.to/xnxta0plxny0
Oct 19th, 2019, 12:37 pm

Image
Oct 19th, 2019, 12:59 pm
Working bro thanks
Oct 19th, 2019, 12:59 pm
Oct 19th, 2019, 12:59 pm
Pls try latest version app cloner
Oct 19th, 2019, 12:59 pm
Oct 19th, 2019, 1:04 pm
amazing work buddy i bet you found it easy right lol?
Oct 19th, 2019, 1:04 pm
Online
Oct 19th, 2019, 1:06 pm
The app loads but channels are not streaming. Anyone experience same issue?

Edit: Sorry it must be the server it uses as other channels were ok. Great work with mod!
Oct 19th, 2019, 1:06 pm
Last edited by lesta_smsc on Oct 19th, 2019, 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 19th, 2019, 3:36 pm
Please mod oreo tv adfree
Oct 19th, 2019, 3:36 pm
Oct 19th, 2019, 10:23 pm
Kindly Mod Smule And StarMaker App Brother Please.i Hope You Can Do it Mr.Stabiron.Please
Oct 19th, 2019, 10:23 pm
Oct 20th, 2019, 12:30 am
lesta_smsc wrote:The app loads but channels are not streaming. Anyone experience same issue?

Edit: Sorry it must be the server it uses as other channels were ok. Great work with mod!


Use a VPN, ISPs block lots of the streaming links.
Oct 20th, 2019, 12:30 am
Online
Oct 20th, 2019, 12:34 am
LTGB wrote:
lesta_smsc wrote:The app loads but channels are not streaming. Anyone experience same issue?

Edit: Sorry it must be the server it uses as other channels were ok. Great work with mod!


Use a VPN, ISPs block lots of the streaming links.


I am ... may be I need to use a different country.
Oct 20th, 2019, 12:34 am
Oct 20th, 2019, 1:05 am
thank you, works great
Oct 20th, 2019, 1:05 am
Oct 20th, 2019, 4:55 am
lesta_smsc wrote:
LTGB wrote:
lesta_smsc wrote:The app loads but channels are not streaming. Anyone experience same issue?

Edit: Sorry it must be the server it uses as other channels were ok. Great work with mod!


Use a VPN, ISPs block lots of the streaming links.


I am ... may be I need to use a different country.

Connect VPN to India. :lol:
Oct 20th, 2019, 4:55 am
Oct 21st, 2019, 12:52 pm
Stabiron wrote:Connect VPN to India. :lol:

Lol I tried. I think it's the actual servers not the app as other channels seem ok. Great work with timely release!
Oct 21st, 2019, 12:52 pm
Oct 24th, 2019, 3:28 pm
Thanks! Is there anyway you can make it stable like HD Streamz? So it will work even a new version of AOS tv is out there?
Oct 24th, 2019, 3:28 pm