GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software
Nov 9th, 2019, 9:55 pm
Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps v18.4.2 [Unlocked]
Requirements: 4.4+
Overview: Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the most advanced GPS navigation app for Android with 3D offline maps from TomTom, accurate door-to-door voice guided navigation and free map updates.

Image

Sygic - GPS, Navigation is the world’s most downloaded GPS navigation app, trusted by more than 200 million drivers. Offline 3D maps are stored on your phone for GPS navigation without an internet connection. We update the maps multiple times per year for free, so that you can always rely on Sygic GPS Navigation.

NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)

CAR CONNECTIVITY
• Sygic is specially optimized to work with built-in infotainment systems compatible with MirrorLink**
• Just connect your phone to your car's screen and stay focused on the road
• You can use your car's touchscreen, knobs, or buttons to control the app
• Car manufacturers compatible with MirrorLink: Honda, Volkswagen, Seat, Peugeot, Citroen, Skoda (SmartLink), Suzuki, and others

ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*

STAY SAFE
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer **
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves video in case of an accident**
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience**
• Cockpit shows you the real-time performance of your car. **
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*

SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps

You can test drive all features available in the most popular World + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.

What's New:

This app has No advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sygic.aura

Download Instructions: credits mrdude
Apk (no need base) http://uploaded.net/file/ogyig864

Mirror: https://mixloads.com/bnb6x4ehmbwe/com.sygic.aura-18.4.2.b.191180402.mod.apk.zip
Nov 9th, 2019, 9:55 pm

MOBILISM
► SUPPORT DEVELOPERS.
► DO NOT ADD MIRRORS IN MY RELEASES.
► IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 10th, 2019, 12:27 am
Download free??
Nov 10th, 2019, 12:27 am
Nov 10th, 2019, 1:30 am
Here you go - Offline Maps & Navigation 18.4.2

This is the exact same program as Sygic, just with a different icon and name - everything else is exactly the same. Anyway I've unlocked all the same feature + this contains live traffic licence for 1 year of install. Unlike the playstore version, this has extra features + hud 2 + Maps from November 2019.

Enjoy!

OfflineMaps&Navigation-18.4.2-Mod.apk

https://mega.nz/#!gpAkkCIB!7XYJt6roUfvpNKvmJqQprkeN1PpqeRAXGMqGo-D24jY
Nov 10th, 2019, 1:30 am

Image
Nov 10th, 2019, 4:51 am
Here you go, same as above - however you can use any maps you want. Please read the included readme file on how to install content.info. Until you do that - none of your maps will show up.

OfflineMaps&Navigation-18.4.2-anymap.zip
https://mega.nz/#!p9pgmarT!2y89QKoJKhKbK9qVbeIOmi5nXoPf1e0wcycNJ06ia4w

No need to download maps or base files from outside the app - just run once to get the base files + any maps you want, quit (shut down the app properly) - install content.info + any maps you downloaded, start the app and your new maps will show up.

All maps + traffic unlocked until 2025 - but you can edit content.info if you need those to be longer.
Nov 10th, 2019, 4:51 am

Image
Nov 10th, 2019, 6:27 pm
@mrdude
There are particular difficulties in Sygic Car and Truck unlocking?
good evening
Nov 10th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Nov 10th, 2019, 8:32 pm
spyder77 wrote:@mrdude
There are particular difficulties in Sygic Car and Truck unlocking?
good evening


No they are easy, however this topic is about Sygic 18.4.2 - if you want those other files - please post in the request section, thanks.
Nov 10th, 2019, 8:32 pm

Image
Nov 10th, 2019, 9:25 pm
mrdude wrote:Here you go, same as above - however you can use any maps you want. Please read the included readme file on how to install content.info. Until you do that - none of your maps will show up.

OfflineMaps&Navigation-18.4.2-anymap.zip
https://mega.nz/#!p9pgmarT!2y89QKoJKhKbK9qVbeIOmi5nXoPf1e0wcycNJ06ia4w

No need to download maps or base files from outside the app - just run once to get the base files + any maps you want, quit (shut down the app properly) - install content.info + any maps you downloaded, start the app and your new maps will show up.

All maps + traffic unlocked until 2025 - but you can edit content.info if you need those to be longer.


Hi Mrdude, I'm not able to download from this mega site, please upload on some other site
Nov 10th, 2019, 9:25 pm
Nov 10th, 2019, 9:27 pm
mrdude wrote:
spyder77 wrote:@mrdude
There are particular difficulties in Sygic Car and Truck unlocking?
good evening


No they are easy, however this topic is about Sygic 18.4.2 - if you want those other files - please post in the request section, thanks.


I posted the request here: viewtopic.php?f=431&t=2086768&p=6982736#p6982736
Thanks
Nov 10th, 2019, 9:27 pm
Nov 10th, 2019, 11:51 pm
spyder77 wrote:
mrdude wrote:
spyder77 wrote:@mrdude
There are particular difficulties in Sygic Car and Truck unlocking?
good evening


No they are easy, however this topic is about Sygic 18.4.2 - if you want those other files - please post in the request section, thanks.


I posted the request here: viewtopic.php?f=431&t=2086768&p=6982736#p6982736
Thanks


Here you go fella - licence unlocked + patched hud & mirror link should also work.

If you get issues with mirrorlink - you might need to install in vendor mode (search the net on how to do that).

Install Apk - start at least once and download the maps + base files.
Once that is done, quit out of the app & close it down properly (or it will keep showing the map download page).
Put content.info into this folder: Android/data/com.sygic.incar/files/Maps
Restart the App.

Download Link:
Sygic Car Connected Navigation 18.6.2.zip
https://mega.nz/#!B4pHRS4T!E37LL-jIZW9TZgRh4ZS4ordCQZdnesHrdZkOEnMweWw

Enjoy!
Nov 10th, 2019, 11:51 pm

Image
Nov 11th, 2019, 1:13 am
@mrdude Dear brother, you are doing an awesome job by providing Sygic since long. I am really thankful to you. I have been using and enjoying it. One feature
Nov 11th, 2019, 1:13 am
Nov 11th, 2019, 1:20 am
@mrdude, thanks bro for this awesome app. It is really very useful in strange places. Till 18.1.4 version there were some 3D replica of some monuments and important buildings which were really awesome. But since than i am missing then. Please guide me to get them back. Thanks in advance.
Nov 11th, 2019, 1:20 am
Nov 11th, 2019, 11:27 am
What's New:

18.4.1 The main feature is the new "Head Up Display 2.0" - project navigation onto the windshield of your car at night and customize the features and colors.

We have also made performance and routing fixes

18.4.2 with these changes:

first run wizard fix
compass and lane assist in RTL languages fix /community report/
Dashcam pixelated preview fixed
crash in navigation mode - Android 4.4 devices fixed (Michael J. Pauly please check if the crash is not present anymore)
HUD 2.0 small adjustments
Libya flag fixed
other crashfixes and small adjustments (not visible)
Nov 11th, 2019, 11:27 am