Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
Nov 10th, 2019, 9:54 am
Windscribe VPN v2.2.0.243 [Pro]
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: Windscribe VPN is a tool that secures Wifi and helps you safeguard your privacy online. Best part? It’s absolutely free to use and offers up to 10GB of bandwidth per month, if you supply a confirmed email address! That’s something you can actually use!

Image Image

With Windscribe VPN, you'll never mess with confusing settings and option menus again; just turn it on once and forget about it.

Get up to 10GB of data per month for FREE, which you can use on your iPhone, iPad, Mac or Windows PC, or as a browser add-on for Chrome, Firefox and Opera.

Free Features:
• Super easy to use, just turn it on with a single tap
• Network whitelisting - auto-enable/disable the VPN when you get home, or join any other wifi network.
• Encrypts all your data so nobody can spy on your Internet activities
• Strict no-logging policy
• Access to servers in 10 countries (Including US, Canada, UK and more)

Pro Features:
• Same as the free features, plus:
• Unlimited bandwidth
• Unlimited connections
• Access to servers in over 55 countries

What's New:
1. Split routing
2. IKEv2
3. Allow LAN traffic setting
4. Auto start on boot setting
5. Debug viewer
6. Misc bug fixes

Pro Features Unlocked

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.windscribe.vpn

Download Instructions: credit No_Hammer
https://www.uploadship.com/dd005f056e12e199

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/xc42p60lbf0e
https://dropapk.to/ed2p3gaoduih
Nov 10th, 2019, 9:54 am
Nov 10th, 2019, 1:55 pm
authentication failure
Nov 10th, 2019, 1:55 pm
Nov 10th, 2019, 3:23 pm
Not connect vpn
Nov 10th, 2019, 3:23 pm
Nov 10th, 2019, 5:26 pm
I have one promotion code left, which is sponsored by a german PC magazin.

Here is how, to get it:
- Use the App from the Play Store
- Create a free Account at https://windscribe.com/signup
- Use the Button 'Have a Voucher'
- Use this Voucher #: LG6PJ3KU

The account is limited for one year, but it is valid for all devices, like PC, Apples & Androids. Be fast, there are only a few days left for this promotion.
Nov 10th, 2019, 5:26 pm
Nov 10th, 2019, 6:10 pm
Zebulon77 wrote:I have one promotion code left, which is sponsored by a german PC magazin.

Here is how, to get it:
- Use the App from the Play Store
- Create a free Account at https://windscribe.com/signup
- Use the Button 'Have a Voucher'
- Use this Voucher #: LG6PJ3KU

The account is limited for one year, but it is valid for all devices, like PC, Apples & Androids. Be fast, there are only a few days left for this promotion.

Your voucher can't be used, but thanks anyway for the try.
Nov 10th, 2019, 6:10 pm
Nov 10th, 2019, 6:27 pm
VeEuzUKY wrote:
Zebulon77 wrote:I have one promotion code left, which is sponsored by a german PC magazin.

Here is how, to get it:
- Use the App from the Play Store
- Create a free Account at https://windscribe.com/signup
- Use the Button 'Have a Voucher'
- Use this Voucher #: LG6PJ3KU

The account is limited for one year, but it is valid for all devices, like PC, Apples & Androids. Be fast, there are only a few days left for this promotion.

Your voucher can't be used, but thanks anyway for the try.



The code is valid, because I just got it. Maybe they check your country from where you create the account or use the code. Try a german server with another VPN Client.
Nov 10th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Nov 10th, 2019, 7:12 pm
Zebulon77 wrote:I have one promotion code left, which is sponsored by a german PC magazin.

Here is how, to get it:
- Use the App from the Play Store
- Create a free Account at https://windscribe.com/signup
- Use the Button 'Have a Voucher'
- Use this Voucher #: LG6PJ3KU

The account is limited for one year, but it is valid for all devices, like PC, Apples & Androids. Be fast, there are only a few days left for this promotion.


*Account sharing is prohibited.
This voucher has already been claimed on a different account
Nov 10th, 2019, 7:12 pm
Nov 10th, 2019, 7:32 pm
offspurboy wrote:
Zebulon77 wrote:I have one promotion code left, which is sponsored by a german PC magazin.

....


*Account sharing is prohibited.
This voucher has already been claimed on a different account


Your'e right, that is more likely. It was just one code and probably another lucky user was faster. That's life ...
Nov 10th, 2019, 7:32 pm
Nov 10th, 2019, 8:36 pm
You guys are trying too hard lol. All you have to do is create an account with a throwaway email and ask the support bot if you can try pro. You don't even need a modded apk
Nov 10th, 2019, 8:36 pm
Nov 10th, 2019, 9:54 pm
Yet another non-working (totally ) [mod] by Nocna Furia. Tested it myself.
It seems to me, this guy only cares if people click on his pay-sites' download links.
His "[mod]" for hotspot shield elite VPN was also...pure nothing. (and a deceiving one, actually: IP changed to an USA value only, no matter the choice of virtual location)
...so, it's simple for me. I'm simply skipping his "masterpieces". :)
sure, no bad feelings.:) logic.
Nov 10th, 2019, 9:54 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 12:13 am
xopaviy736 wrote:You guys are trying too hard lol. All you have to do is create an account with a throwaway email and ask the support bot if you can try pro. You don`t even need a modded apk
How? I can`t find where the support bot is
Nov 11th, 2019, 12:13 am
Nov 11th, 2019, 12:40 am
cnmcnm2b wrote:
xopaviy736 wrote:You guys are trying too hard lol. All you have to do is create an account with a throwaway email and ask the support bot if you can try pro. You don`t even need a modded apk
How? I can`t find where the support bot is

On the website, go to Support, then click on 'Talk to Garry', then click on 'Account', then just type in something like: "Can I try Pro, please?" Be sure to finish the dialog with him or else it won't work. Rinse and repeat with new accounts as needed. Sidenote: I suggest doing this in Incognito so it doesn't save cookies and such.
Nov 11th, 2019, 12:40 am
Nov 11th, 2019, 2:38 am
xopaviy736 wrote:
cnmcnm2b wrote:
xopaviy736 wrote:You guys are trying too hard lol. All you have to do is create an account with a throwaway email and ask the support bot if you can try pro. You don`t even need a modded apk
How? I can`t find where the support bot is

On the website, go to Support, then click on 'Talk to Garry', then click on 'Account', then just type in something like: "Can I try Pro, please?" Be sure to finish the dialog with him or else it won't work. Rinse and repeat with new accounts as needed. Sidenote: I suggest doing this in Incognito so it doesn't save cookies and such.



thank for info, btw im only get upgrade to pro only for 1 day, but no prob, thanks
Nov 11th, 2019, 2:38 am
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:19 am
xopaviy736 wrote:
cnmcnm2b wrote:
xopaviy736 wrote:You guys are trying too hard lol. All you have to do is create an account with a throwaway email and ask the support bot if you can try pro. You don`t even need a modded apk
How? I can`t find where the support bot is

On the website, go to Support, then click on `Talk to Garry`, then click on `Account`, then just type in something like: "Can I try Pro, please?" Be sure to finish the dialog with him or else it won`t work. Rinse and repeat with new accounts as needed. Sidenote: I suggest doing this in Incognito so it doesn`t save cookies and such.
Thx
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:19 am