Call blocking, virus protection, eWallets, encryption tools
Jan 17th, 2020, 1:04 pm
Adguard - Block Ads Without Root v3.4.17ƞ [Nightly] [Premium] [Mod]
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED AD BLOCKER!

ImageImage

AdGuard is the best way to get rid of intrusive ads and online tracking, and to protect your device from malware.

Make your web surfing faster, safer and more comfortable with AdGuard!

AdGuard is a unique no root ad blocker for Android that removes ads in apps and browsers, protects your privacy, and helps you manage your apps
Easy to set up and get going, but powerful and highly customizable — it has everything you'll ever need from an Android adblock tool, and it works both on rooted and unrooted devices.

Why choose AdGuard?
Blocks ads everywhere
Block throughout the whole system. This includes video ads and ads in your favorite apps, browsers, games, and on any website you can imagine. Dozens of ad filters are available to you and are updated on a regular basis, guaranteeing the best filtering quality.

Cares about your privacy
We value the privacy of your personal data above anything else. With AdGuard, you will be safe from online trackers and analytics systems that lurk on the web trying to steal your sensitive information.

Saves your traffic
More ads blocked means fewer ads loaded. Fewer ads loaded means more traffic saved. Simple math by AdGuard! Download the apk file, install the app and spend your traffic on things you like instead of wasting it on voracious ads.

You stay in control
It is your device, after all, and you decide what gets filtered and what doesn’t. A wide range of settings — from basic to 'pro' — as well as an Apps Management tool will help you customize the filtering to your liking.

Try AdGuard ad blocker for Android apps for free and feel the difference! Once you go with our app on your tablet or mobile phone, you'll never want to go back.

What's New:
version 3.4 nightly 5 from January 16, 2020
* [Feature] Allow suppressing HTTPS filtering error notification;
* [Fix] Locale change bug;
* [Fix] Make privacy levels' phrases colored on old versions of Android;
* [Fix] Text on the HTTPS filtering dialog.

Mod Info:
Premium features unlocked;
No startup with patched watermarks;
Skip startup tutorial.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://adguard.com

Download Instructions:
https://up-load.io/ck20q1qc7ktf

Mirrors:
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/78d9449f74106684
https://uploadrar.com/418ckafgt771
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/rf1tugtfe85d
Jan 17th, 2020, 1:04 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Jan 17th, 2020, 1:11 pm
Thanks
Jan 17th, 2020, 1:11 pm
Jan 17th, 2020, 2:02 pm
thanks ..balatan
Jan 17th, 2020, 2:02 pm
Jan 18th, 2020, 8:16 am
Thanks
Jan 18th, 2020, 8:16 am
Jan 18th, 2020, 8:14 pm
Please Update To Version 3.4 Nightly 7...Thanks Balatan...;-) :-)
Jan 18th, 2020, 8:14 pm
Jan 19th, 2020, 3:35 pm
Please batalan update to the new version please
Jan 19th, 2020, 3:35 pm
Jan 22nd, 2020, 1:20 pm
Hi guys I am sorry for asking this but how can I be sure that this app doesn't pass the traffic or data to some other places or steal information? I am not a bit accusing or blaming I am very new to piracy in apps and want to be clear. Secondly why the current official adguard says the latest version to be 3.3.1 while you guys are posting this?
Jan 22nd, 2020, 1:20 pm
Jan 22nd, 2020, 6:52 pm
This is a nightly version, 3.3.1 is the latest stable version.
Jan 22nd, 2020, 6:52 pm
Jan 24th, 2020, 8:03 am
Anyway to remove the key icon from the status bar on galaxy s10?
Jan 24th, 2020, 8:03 am
Jan 26th, 2020, 1:01 am
Your questions are legitimately infatuation but I'll try my best to push through them, nonetheless.

Kaggwa wrote:how can I be sure that this app doesn't pass the traffic or data to some other places or steal information

Ultimately, you can't without first doing a virus/malware scan (try uploading any questionable files here if you're really concerned), and even then, you cannot be 100% certain. However, I, along with virtually everyone else here, can attest that Balatan is literally one of, if not the most competent, reliable, consistent, and trustworthy uploaders on this site. In all my years of visiting this site, I've yet to hear one person cast aspersions against him. Additionally, you can distinguish all of the top uploaders from everyone else by their purple-colored usernames which signify that they are a "Major Android Releaser," which you could've found out like everyone else buy just clicking his username. Moving on...

Kaggwa wrote:Secondly why the current official adguard says the latest version to be 3.3.1 while you guys are posting this?

OK, this quite possibly the dumbest question I've heard in years. Please think before you ask; If you did, I'm sure you would've at least been able to hazard some basic, preliminary guesses right off the bat.
First of, did you even check to see when this release was first posted? Balatan's releases in particular tend to be fairly up-to-date with official releases, especially when it comes to the more popular apps. Second, just because an app happens to be featured on the Top Apps List (which I'm guessing is how you found this page) doesn't necessarily mean it is the latest, most up-to-date release, by extension (duh). It's the list of the TOP APPS--Top: as in most popular, not the NEWEST APPS.

Lastly--and I'm shocked I even have to spell this out to someone who evidently, is capable of accessing and exploring the internet at the very least... IT TAKES TIME!!! TIME!
It takes time to crack, patch, activate, or otherwise mod these applications! Do you really think there's just some crazy, universal, one-size-fits-all, big, red button that these guys push to gain unlimited, instant-access to an infinite supply free premium accounts for literally every app that has ever--or will ever be created?!

It's as if you just naturally expect these modded apps magically coalesce from the Ether! If it were that simple, don't you think everyone and their mother would just do it for themselves? Of course, in hindsight, perhaps I gave you too much credit assuming you even know what a website even is, much less an understanding of what this particular website is or what it's about! Am I wrong in saying you're here, much like everyone else, in search of modded/premium apps, which is kinda the whole point of this entire site? Because if not, then:
a) why are you even here in the first place then?
and
b) you clearly haven't read anything on this side prior to asking ridiculously questions--Not from the admins, not from the FAQ, not even from the modder himself on just this very page alone!
Here's a pro-tip: If you always want the newest release, fine! They're freely available for download, courtesy of the Google Play Store; As long as you have a G-mail account, sufficient storage space, and enough data/wifi, you're free to download to whatever you please, to you heart's content! Simple as.
Jan 26th, 2020, 1:01 am
Jan 26th, 2020, 6:11 pm
jDooz wrote:Your questions are legitimately infatuation but I'll try my best to push through them, nonetheless.

Kaggwa wrote:how can I be sure that this app doesn't pass the traffic or data to some other places or steal information

Ultimately, you can't without first doing a virus/malware scan (try uploading any questionable files here if you're really concerned), and even then, you cannot be 100% certain. However, I, along with virtually everyone else here, can attest that Balatan is literally one of, if not the most competent, reliable, consistent, and trustworthy uploaders on this site. In all my years of visiting this site, I've yet to hear one person cast aspersions against him. Additionally, you can distinguish all of the top uploaders from everyone else by their purple-colored usernames which signify that they are a "Major Android Releaser," which you could've found out like everyone else buy just clicking his username. Moving on...

Kaggwa wrote:Secondly why the current official adguard says the latest version to be 3.3.1 while you guys are posting this?

OK, this quite possibly the dumbest question I've heard in years. Please think before you ask; If you did, I'm sure you would've at least been able to hazard some basic, preliminary guesses right off the bat.
First of, did you even check to see when this release was first posted? Balatan's releases in particular tend to be fairly up-to-date with official releases, especially when it comes to the more popular apps. Second, just because an app happens to be featured on the Top Apps List (which I'm guessing is how you found this page) doesn't necessarily mean it is the latest, most up-to-date release, by extension (duh). It's the list of the TOP APPS--Top: as in most popular, not the NEWEST APPS.

Lastly--and I'm shocked I even have to spell this out to someone who evidently, is capable of accessing and exploring the internet at the very least... IT TAKES TIME!!! TIME!
It takes time to crack, patch, activate, or otherwise mod these applications! Do you really think there's just some crazy, universal, one-size-fits-all, big, red button that these guys push to gain unlimited, instant-access to an infinite supply free premium accounts for literally every app that has ever--or will ever be created?!

It's as if you just naturally expect these modded apps magically coalesce from the Ether! If it were that simple, don't you think everyone and their mother would just do it for themselves? Of course, in hindsight, perhaps I gave you too much credit assuming you even know what a website even is, much less an understanding of what this particular website is or what it's about! Am I wrong in saying you're here, much like everyone else, in search of modded/premium apps, which is kinda the whole point of this entire site? Because if not, then:
a) why are you even here in the first place then?
and
b) you clearly haven't read anything on this side prior to asking ridiculously questions--Not from the admins, not from the FAQ, not even from the modder himself on just this very page alone!
Here's a pro-tip: If you always want the newest release, fine! They're freely available for download, courtesy of the Google Play Store; As long as you have a G-mail account, sufficient storage space, and enough data/wifi, you're free to download to whatever you please, to you heart's content! Simple as.

Sorry again, I am new to this . Thank you for long reply I trust now. Thank you.
Jan 26th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Jan 26th, 2020, 6:51 pm
vinnyconno wrote:Anyway to remove the key icon from the status bar on galaxy s10?
Pull down the notification bar and long press on "Android System VPN by AdGuard", select Details and from the Notification Style menu select "Silent and minimised"
Jan 26th, 2020, 6:51 pm

FREE 2.5GB Dropbox account + 1GB bonus for both (you must install dropbox and sync to receive bonus!): https://bit.ly/j0indropbox
Jan 27th, 2020, 1:06 am
maranello69 wrote:
vinnyconno wrote:Anyway to remove the key icon from the status bar on galaxy s10?
Pull down the notification bar and long press on "Android System VPN by AdGuard", select Details and from the Notification Style menu select "Silent and minimised"

Wrong. AOS 10 requires that icon stays on. The only way to remove that icon from the tray is to turn off the app.
Jan 27th, 2020, 1:06 am