Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Feb 13th, 2020, 3:52 pm
KingoTV v1.2 [Mod]
Requirements: 4.4 and up
Overview: Your Portable Entertainment Gateway! Watch 500+ Live HD Channels and 10,000+ Hours of Movies Series Shows for Free!

ImageImage

Your Portable Entertainment Gateway!

Watch 500+ Live HD Channels and 10,000+ Hours of Movies Series Shows for Free!

Features
No Any Other App Provides Such Content All in One App for Free!

Trust
Since we provide the best Our App is trusted by thousands of users globally! We update all content on time always!

Movies & Series
Stream 3000+ English Tamil Hindi Telugu Malayalam Kannada Latest HD Movies for Free!

Live TV
Watch 500+ Live HD Channels from 10+ Global Countries and 10+ Global Languages!

Save Your Data
We have optimized our server to cost less date from our users. So no worries about Data Wastage!

High Rating
Our app have been liked by many users since of rich content delivery and on time update of new content!

Stream Anytime!
Enjoy All Movies Series Shows from Anywhere at Anytime! Just a Android Phone & Fair Internet Connection Needed!

What's New:

No Changelog

● Ads Removed
● Banner Placeholders Removed
● Analytics Disabled
● Update Check Disabled


This app has no advertisements

More Info: Mod By Stabiron
Code: Select allhttps://kingotv.net/

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/uxpyou1cvqhp

Mirrors:
https://dropapk.to/5etapw2osi6a
Feb 13th, 2020, 3:52 pm

Image
Feb 13th, 2020, 8:05 pm
app closes on anything you select stick & box, must be another retarded phone only app
Feb 13th, 2020, 8:05 pm
Feb 17th, 2020, 8:04 am
TheseBirdsFly wrote:app closes on anything you select stick & box, must be another retarded phone only app
Why does it have to be `retarded` though?
Feb 17th, 2020, 8:04 am
Feb 19th, 2020, 1:25 pm
bimov91592 wrote:
TheseBirdsFly wrote:app closes on anything you select stick & box, must be another retarded phone only app
Why does it have to be `retarded` though?


Effect of excessive social media addiction. No patience or civility, and usually does not mean any harm.
Feb 19th, 2020, 1:25 pm
Feb 20th, 2020, 6:20 pm
Spectrum2025 wrote:
bimov91592 wrote:
TheseBirdsFly wrote:app closes on anything you select stick & box, must be another retarded phone only app
Why does it have to be `retarded` though?


Effect of excessive social media addiction. No patience or civility, and usually does not mean any harm.


Social media addiction has turned their brains to cabbage
Feb 20th, 2020, 6:20 pm
Feb 21st, 2020, 9:12 am
''Watch 500+ Live HD Channels''
reality, 1 channel, live cricket channel.
Feb 21st, 2020, 9:12 am
Feb 27th, 2020, 8:50 am
90% of it contains tamil and other ancient languages movies. Dont bother with the app its a waste of time
Feb 27th, 2020, 8:50 am