Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 28th, 2020, 4:10 pm
Venice Nights series by A.J. Lucas (#0.5-1)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 231 kB | 458 kB
Overview: 'The Night the Waves Were Electric' is the first book in a new m/m romance series, introducing the love story of Felix and Foster. Foster is a college kid who's hiding away from the world at his parents' beach house on Venice Beach; Felix is a carefree surfer who loves to catch the waves right outside Foster's door. When they have a chance encounter one afternoon, they spend a hot, passionate day together that will change their lives forever. And as night falls on Venice Beach, secrets are confessed, connections are tested, and there's something in the water...
Genre: Romance, MM

Image Image

The Night Before We Met (#0.5): The night before he met Foster, carefree surfer Felix had a wild time in bed with a burly, strong man who had quite a talented mouth. In this prequel short story to the Venice Nights romance series, meet Felix before Foster, before he believed he could fall in love, back when his appetites were ravenous and he liked to explore his submissive side with strangers from the Internet.

The Night The Waves Were Electric (#1): I shut my phone off and slid it into the tote bag. When I raised my eyes, vision still blurry, I gasped; someone was standing on the other side of the window, staring in at me. I rubbed the tears out of my eyes and blinked to clear my vision.

My breath caught in my throat. The man who swam into view was gorgeous. The first thing I noticed was that he had the lithe, unmistakeable body of a surfer, and his bare chest was covered with a furry rug of hair that perfectly accentuated his pecs. I noticed his beard next, perfectly-groomed and yet rugged-looking, and then his smile: inviting, friendly, somehow supportive instead of pitying. And then I met his eyes: sparkling blue. Just like Jason’s. And I saw the way he was looking at me. 'I see you,' those eyes seemed to say, 'and I’m like you. And I like what I see.'

Download Instructions:
#0.5: Dropapk
#1: Dropapk

Mirror:
#0.5: Mega4up
#1: Mega4up
May 28th, 2020, 4:10 pm

Jun 1st, 2020, 4:23 pm
Added: The Night The Waves Were Electric (#1)
Jun 1st, 2020, 4:23 pm