Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
Jul 9th, 2020, 10:13 pm
AdGuard VPN v1.0.131 [Pro] [Lite]
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: AdGuard VPN — the best free solution for your online security from the creators of famous ad blocker.

ImageImage

Encrypt your connection, hide your IP address and websites you visit from anyone (including your Internet provider) and ensure anonymous browsing on the web. Conceal your location and unblock geographically restricted websites or content with no limitations on traffic.

For 10 years AdGuard ad blocker has been protecting its users from annoying ads and spying trackers. Today, over 25 million people worldwide trust AdGuard with their privacy, so we added the brand new tool to even further strengthen their cyber security — AdGuard VPN.

Complementary to all the features any modern VPN has, AdGuard VPN has something more to offer — it’s integrated with other AdGuard products and provides protection from tracking and malware. Join us and surf safely!

More on why you need AdGuard VPN:
- Advanced Privacy Protection
- Unblock websites and content
- Speed & Unlimited Traffic
- No Logging Policy

Stay in touch
Support team: support@adguard.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdGuard
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adguarden
Official website: https://adguard.com

What's New:
Fixed a few bugs

Languages: EN
Pro version activated


This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adguard.vpn&hl=en

Download Instructions: credit Leyzymoy
https://userupload.net/4dtzue2l6wpn

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/pzdcmcd7ncje
https://dropgalaxy.in/rrgj0ggkmrq4
Jul 9th, 2020, 10:13 pm
Jul 9th, 2020, 10:20 pm
this app with ad blocker or only VPN
Jul 9th, 2020, 10:20 pm
Jul 9th, 2020, 10:29 pm
Bassiette wrote:this app with ad blocker or only VPN
Only vpn
Jul 9th, 2020, 10:29 pm
Jul 9th, 2020, 11:32 pm
No real pro mod
Jul 9th, 2020, 11:32 pm
Jul 10th, 2020, 2:52 am
Two questions:

1. This app turns off AdGuard ad blocker. Does that mean that it blocks ads in place of ad blocker?

2. If AdGuard ad blocker creates a VPN, why is this app necessary if you already use ad blocker?
Jul 10th, 2020, 2:52 am
Jul 10th, 2020, 4:20 pm
dgmele wrote:Two questions:

1. This app turns off AdGuard ad blocker. Does that mean that it blocks ads in place of ad blocker?

2. If AdGuard ad blocker creates a VPN, why is this app necessary if you already use ad blocker?


1. No, Adguard VPN's sole purpose is to let you virtually connect on networks outside your ISP's. It does not do /meant to block ads. In this your connected to net using your choice of virtual servers from around the world.
2. Asgard ad blockers creates a VPN locally on your device to filter out ads. The real world net is connected using you ISP.
Of course, since it Adguard VPN is from the same company they must do something to let both work.
Jul 10th, 2020, 4:20 pm
Last edited by r4Rok on Jul 12th, 2020, 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hit Image if I've helped you.
Online
Jul 10th, 2020, 7:36 pm
r4Rok wrote:Since AdGuard VPN is from the same company, it must do something to let both work.


AdGuard makes this claim, but as soon as I activate AdGuard VPN AdGuard ad blocker is turned off.

What might I be doing wrong?
Jul 10th, 2020, 7:36 pm
Jul 10th, 2020, 10:17 pm
dgmele wrote:
r4Rok wrote:Since AdGuard VPN is from the same company, it must do something to let both work.


AdGuard makes this claim, but as soon as I activate AdGuard VPN AdGuard ad blocker is turned off.

What might I be doing wrong?


It's because both are using Port 80 for VPN. So, either they change any of their VPN's port or the all allow local pooxy mode.
Jul 10th, 2020, 10:17 pm

Hit Image if I've helped you.
Online
Jul 11th, 2020, 12:24 am
dgmele wrote:
r4Rok wrote:Since AdGuard VPN is from the same company, it must do something to let both work.


AdGuard makes this claim, but as soon as I activate AdGuard VPN AdGuard ad blocker is turned off.

What might I be doing wrong?


Addendum: Just try opening up Settings -> Advanced settimgs under Aduard VPN, and change to SOCKS5. Now, you can use the VPN and Adguard ad block together.
Jul 11th, 2020, 12:24 am
Last edited by r4Rok on Jul 11th, 2020, 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hit Image if I've helped you.
Online
Jul 11th, 2020, 1:53 am
r4Rok wrote:In Advanced settings change VPN mode to SOCKS5. Now, you can use the VPN and AdGuard ad block together.


Thanks. It works. However, it warns to "use this mode only if you know what you're doing," which I don't. So what am I being warned about?
Jul 11th, 2020, 1:53 am
Jul 11th, 2020, 7:01 am
Adguard dns working or not mine not working j just want to confirm
Jul 11th, 2020, 7:01 am
Jul 11th, 2020, 4:23 pm
dgmele wrote:
r4Rok wrote:In Advanced settings change VPN mode to SOCKS5. Now, you can use the VPN and AdGuard ad block together.


Thanks. It works. However, it warns to "use this mode only if you know what you're doing," which I don't. So what am I being warned about?


Just ignore the warning, it's working perfectly without any issues. SOCKS5 is a proxy used to route internet. Once enabked all your internet traffic through brower or HTTP-based apps will now route through SOCKS5.
Jul 11th, 2020, 4:23 pm

Hit Image if I've helped you.
Online
Jul 14th, 2020, 9:04 pm
r4Rok wrote:
dgmele wrote:
r4Rok wrote:In Advanced settings change VPN mode to SOCKS5. Now, you can use the VPN and AdGuard ad block together.


Thanks. It works. However, it warns to "use this mode only if you know what you`re doing," which I don`t. So what am I being warned about?


Just ignore the warning, it`s working perfectly without any issues. SOCKS5 is a proxy used to route internet. Once enabked all your internet traffic through brower or HTTP-based apps will now route through SOCKS5.
Why does socks 5 does not changes ip address?
Jul 14th, 2020, 9:04 pm