Adult games such as strip poker. Only enter if you are 18 or older.
Aug 2nd, 2020, 1:06 pm
Wizards Adventures (Merlin) (+18) v0.1.13F [MOD]
Requirements: 4.4+
Overview: The game immerses you in the atmosphere of the magical world. You play the role of the young magician Merlin. He was born in an ancient and influential family, whose members have always been members of the Council of Mages.

The game immerses you in the atmosphere of the magical world. You play the role of the young magician Merlin. He was born in an ancient and influential family, whose members have always been members of the Council of Mages.
But due to the fact that he was given too much from birth, he ceased to try and develop himself, ceases to perform the tasks of the council and leads a riotous lifestyle. But it could not last forever. He was found by one of the council members and convinced to take the right path. Perhaps Merlin will begin to correct, but the craving for women and adventures has not disappeared anywhere.​

What's New:
Hello dear subscribers and everyone who reads this page. A new update is coming out, but it brings with it a new milestone in the development of the game. Yes, as an individual client might have noticed, now I will try to explain to you what it is and what it is eaten with.

I had a choice, little by little to remaster the old scenes (and at the beginning of the game they are already outdated), and how long could this last? I think for many it is no secret that the beginning of the game was done frankly badly, because my thoughts were confused in my head and it turned out to be something unrelated. Plot? Even if you try very hard, it's hard to find him there. Once again I will ask the same question, how many old scenes, text, events need to be redone. For what? So that half of the players would say, oh what cool old-new scenes, and the other half would say, why aren't you adding new ones? Why on a remaster of old, I want a new one. Each of these halves has its own right.

But I decided to do it, because I myself consider it necessary and where my road of adventure leads me. I will immediately answer the questions that arise. "Okay, Panda is great, but what about my old favorite characters?" You don't understand a little, this is not a completely different game. This is reincarnation and comprehension, after some time (I do not want to name any dates yet), I will add a vote and you yourself will decide which of the old characters we will add to the game, they will be partially similar to the old ones, partially new ... So that these are favorite characters, but let's say updated.

I think that if I were just what came out today, added to the end of the game that is now. It would not add meaning, content, ideas to her. And so in any case, this is new content.

Those who already read my notes every week are well aware that I did not draw conclusions from scratch.

On account of the further release of updates, I think they will be consistently released once a month, I want to move the story and scenes in the game, as well as the game itself. I also ask you not to be offended that some part of the content is closed and opens later. Many of you support me not only morally, but also financially. Therefore, honestly, when they receive content a little earlier than others.

I hope I improved my English at least a little.

About the next updates, in general, where the game is heading, I’d better tell you on Wednesday, as this has already become a kind of tradition.

*MOD features*
Ported to Android
its a ported pc games, which might not compatible for some devices..

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allwww.patreon.com/wizards

Download Instructions:
https://turb.cc/yphmglbf4nid.html

Mirrors:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/jmszpdjh8vl7
https://drop.download/iqeyeyamn9sb
Aug 2nd, 2020, 1:06 pm