For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
Aug 4th, 2020, 2:13 pm
Human Anatomy Atlas 2021: Complete 3D Human Body v2021.0.16 (With data) (Paid)
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Join millions of medical professionals students and anatomy enthusiasts who use Human Anatomy Atlas to see inside and better understand the human body!

Includes over 10000 anatomical models with descriptions in English Spanish French German Italian Japanese and Simplified Chinese.

* Winner of the Association of Medical Illustrator’s Award of Excellence
* Winner of the Digital Health Awards' Gold for Mobile Applications
* Winner of the W3 Awards' Gold for Mobile Education

... strikingly realistic and detailed... — The Boston Globe

... mind-blowing and always amazing in that it works so well. — David Pogue Yahoo Finance

Visible Body’s [Human Anatomy] Atlas and frankly all their A&P apps have always been my go-to reference for exploring the human body and its function. — Teachers with Apps

Human Anatomy Atlas offers the most complete human anatomy atlas available as well as a fast to learn and easy to use ad-free experience. The base purchase includes complete male and female gross anatomy models that can be dissected common muscles actions select microanatomy models and sample animations. Additional in-app purchases can extend the atlas to include more detailed 3D dental models and animations that explain physiology and common pathologies.

Paid apk + Data file
First install Apk and then place data file in
Android/obb/com.visiblebody.atlas
@Lunadev

What's New:
Set definitions text to read at larger or smaller sizes! Access the settings menu and choose your preferred text size.

Dive deeper and move from gross anatomy to micro anatomy and back! We’ve linked even more Related Content to help maximize your learning experience.

And, as always, bug fixes and performance enhancements.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visiblebody.atlas

Download Instructions:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/6q4wvw1lhrxc

Mirror:
https://drop.download/989pdrj8yoim
Aug 4th, 2020, 2:13 pm
Aug 4th, 2020, 9:04 pm
I can't get this to work. I've installed to sd, put the obb file in the correct location, but all I get is a black screen? What am I doing wrong or is anyone else experiencing this?
Aug 4th, 2020, 9:04 pm
Aug 4th, 2020, 9:11 pm
satchmunk wrote:I can't get this to work. I've installed to sd, put the obb file in the correct location, but all I get is a black screen? What am I doing wrong or is anyone else experiencing this?

clear app data and uninstall...

step1) install apk and don't open then go to default storage of your mobile where obb stores

and place data folder under Android/obb/(given folder)

and open it that's it

and i just tested it in Xperia XA1 plus and redmi note 9 and all working smoothly
Aug 4th, 2020, 9:11 pm
Aug 5th, 2020, 1:07 am
vipanjatt wrote:
satchmunk wrote:I can`t get this to work. I`ve installed to sd, put the obb file in the correct location, but all I get is a black screen? What am I doing wrong or is anyone else experiencing this?

clear app data and uninstall...

step1) install apk and don`t open then go to default storage of your mobile where obb stores

and place data folder under Android/obb/(given folder)

and open it that`s it

and i just tested it in Xperia XA1 plus and redmi note 9 and all working smoothly
100% Correct Sir, Thank you! I kept installing to sd before I actually installed to the main internal memory.
Aug 5th, 2020, 1:07 am
Aug 5th, 2020, 6:05 am
Black screen.
Aug 5th, 2020, 6:05 am
Aug 5th, 2020, 6:37 am
Merhn wrote:Black screen.

follow the instructions to install... all works....
place data in exact folder which i said bro...thanks
Aug 5th, 2020, 6:37 am
Aug 5th, 2020, 6:42 am
cityhunteryzx wrote:Is it unlocked one or not?

just a paid app with data all working... inside purchases can be unlock using LP becz when i try to mod it is crashing at some pages and LP works perfectly i tried.. thanks for asking bro...
Aug 5th, 2020, 6:42 am
Aug 5th, 2020, 9:48 am
Working here too.
Aug 5th, 2020, 9:48 am

Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G (Android 13); Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (SM-T870) (Android 11)
Aug 5th, 2020, 10:54 am
Many thanks works great here.
Aug 5th, 2020, 10:54 am
Aug 5th, 2020, 11:46 am
Works fine here.
Aug 5th, 2020, 11:46 am
Aug 9th, 2020, 6:42 pm
thank you bur can you unlock the full library please. patient education and teeth anatomy
Aug 9th, 2020, 6:42 pm

Follow your Dream
Aug 12th, 2020, 9:59 pm
I've been waiting for this update for more then 5 months! Many thanks to the uploader!

But there just one thing...
There's a newer version :o :o :o :o
v2021.1.68
And there are some exiting changes in there. If someone can update this app every time there's an update that would be amazing!!! 8) 8)
Aug 12th, 2020, 9:59 pm
Aug 13th, 2020, 3:35 am
P0nch0 wrote:I've been waiting for this update for more then 5 months! Many thanks to the uploader!

But there just one thing...
There's a newer version :o :o :o :o
v2021.1.68
And there are some exiting changes in there. If someone can update this app every time there's an update that would be amazing!!! 8) 8)

yeap i seen updated ver but it didn't added any new stiff inside and size of this is very big for me to download make changes and upload :(

for me this version is fully working without any update cards...
Aug 13th, 2020, 3:35 am
Sep 10th, 2020, 11:19 am
Thank you very very very much!
I`ll look forward for your next release!
Sep 10th, 2020, 11:19 am