For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
Sep 11th, 2020, 4:37 am
Human Anatomy Atlas 2021: Complete 3D Human Body 2021.1.68 (Mod) (Paid)
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Medical professionals, students, and anatomy enthusiasts who use Human Anatomy Atlas to see inside and better understand the human body!

Image

Image

Human Anatomy Atlas offers thousands of models to help understand and communicate how the human body looks and works--and includes textbook-level definitions. Use it as a reference, instead of an anatomy textbook, or to create virtual lab experiences.

Includes over 10,000 anatomical models with descriptions in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.

* Winner of the Association of Medical Illustrator’s Award of Excellence
* Winner of the Digital Health Awards' Gold for Mobile Applications
* Winner of the W3 Awards' Gold for Mobile Education

“... strikingly realistic and detailed...” — The Boston Globe

“... mind-blowing, and always amazing in that it works so well.” — David Pogue, Yahoo Finance

“Visible Body’s [Human Anatomy] Atlas and frankly, all their A&P apps have always been my go-to reference for exploring the human body and its function.” — Teachers with Apps


Human Anatomy Atlas offers the most complete human anatomy atlas available, as well as a fast to learn and easy to use ad-free experience. The base purchase includes complete male and female gross anatomy models that can be dissected, common muscles actions, select microanatomy models and sample animations. Additional in-app purchases can extend the atlas to include more detailed 3D dental models, and animations that explain physiology and common pathologies.

Paid apk + Data file
Note:First install Unlocked Apk and Don't open it and then place data file in
Android/obb/com.visiblebody.atlas
Note:Kindly install Unlocked app insted of the app inside the zip file to access all paid content.
Release by LunaDev



What's New:
Introducing Visible Body User Accounts! With your VB User Account, you can:

- Save and share all your newly created custom interactive content!
- Make 3D Views and Tours that include tags, 3D drawings, and notes, and edit them whenever you want.
- Share your 3D views with other Atlas 2021.1 users.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visiblebody.atlas

Download Instructions:
(Paid App with data)
https://dropgalaxy.in/n3xw8ahs385b

Mirror:
https://dropapk.to/4u81pnmrbtib

Unlocked App [credits:Ill420smoker sir]
https://www89.zippyshare.com/v/2GtznI1M/file.html

Mirror:
https://dropgalaxy.in/ku44yfb5m76j
Sep 11th, 2020, 4:37 am
Last edited by LunaDev0143 on Sep 11th, 2020, 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DropGalaxy pays sameday and fast responsive with 24x7 support available.
500GB Free storage| PayPal, Payeer, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Bitcoin, IndianBank, Paytm, GooglePay, UPI payouts
Online
Sep 11th, 2020, 10:06 am
Woah thanks! I installed last version just a couple days ago so I`ll wait some time before downloading this
Sep 11th, 2020, 10:06 am
Sep 11th, 2020, 11:15 am
Excellent work!!! Highly appreciate..
Sep 11th, 2020, 11:15 am
Sep 11th, 2020, 2:39 pm
Sir for me only blank screen appears when I open the app although I`ve located the obb file correctly and then opened the apk. Any way to make the app work instead of blank screen?
Sep 11th, 2020, 2:39 pm
Sep 11th, 2020, 2:55 pm
Aaron45 wrote:Sir for me only blank screen appears when I open the app although I`ve located the obb file correctly and then opened the apk. Any way to make the app work instead of blank screen?


Copy data folder to INTERNAL memory, not to sd card. It must look:

Android/obb/com.visiblebody.atlas/main.129.com.visiblebody.atlas.obb

Not:

Android/obb/com.visiblebody.atlas/com.visiblebody.atlas/main.129.com.visiblebody.atlas.obb
Sep 11th, 2020, 2:55 pm
Sep 11th, 2020, 3:45 pm
kiotobg wrote:
Aaron45 wrote:Sir for me only blank screen appears when I open the app although I`ve located the obb file correctly and then opened the apk. Any way to make the app work instead of blank screen?


Copy data folder to INTERNAL memory, not to sd card. It must look:

Android/obb/com.visiblebody.atlas/main.129.com.visiblebody.atlas.obb

Not:

Android/obb/com.visiblebody.atlas/com.visiblebody.atlas/main.129.com.visiblebody.atlas.obb


Yes and must open app after placing data file only ..

And tried a lot to unlock inside Addons but few features are crashings sometimes in that mod that's why I only uploaded paid app only in our fourms....
If any great modders check this please try a shot and upload in our fourms it'll be very helpful for many students...
Cheers... Lunadev
Sep 11th, 2020, 3:45 pm

DropGalaxy pays sameday and fast responsive with 24x7 support available.
500GB Free storage| PayPal, Payeer, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Bitcoin, IndianBank, Paytm, GooglePay, UPI payouts
Online
Sep 11th, 2020, 4:10 pm
Userupload host plzzzz
Sep 11th, 2020, 4:10 pm
Sep 11th, 2020, 11:44 pm
UNLOCKED All Paid content inside app by ill420smoker sir and links updated.

Cheers...
Sep 11th, 2020, 11:44 pm

DropGalaxy pays sameday and fast responsive with 24x7 support available.
500GB Free storage| PayPal, Payeer, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Bitcoin, IndianBank, Paytm, GooglePay, UPI payouts
Online
Sep 12th, 2020, 3:22 am
I just tried by installing ill4's apk and putting ur obb file into the right place, it doesnt unlock anything. :(
vipanjatt wrote:UNLOCKED All Paid content inside app by ill420smoker sir and links updated.

Cheers...
Sep 12th, 2020, 3:22 am
Sep 12th, 2020, 3:58 am
cityhunteryzx wrote:I just tried by installing ill4's apk and putting ur obb file into the right place, it doesnt unlock anything. :(
vipanjatt wrote:UNLOCKED All Paid content inside app by ill420smoker sir and links updated.

Cheers...

Image

Hi mate just click the download button and wait for sometime to finish download the data in background and that's it all animations unlocked.... :)

Ill420smoker sir's unlocked app is perfect no doubt on it...
Sep 12th, 2020, 3:58 am

DropGalaxy pays sameday and fast responsive with 24x7 support available.
500GB Free storage| PayPal, Payeer, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Bitcoin, IndianBank, Paytm, GooglePay, UPI payouts
Online
Sep 12th, 2020, 4:27 am
Oops, tkx a lot. I shot down the adguard, now, it works. My bad, didn't know adguard blocked downloading. :)
vipanjatt wrote:
cityhunteryzx wrote:I just tried by installing ill4's apk and putting ur obb file into the right place, it doesnt unlock anything. :(
vipanjatt wrote:UNLOCKED All Paid content inside app by ill420smoker sir and links updated.

Cheers...

Image

Hi mate just click the download button and wait for sometime to finish download the data in background and that's it all animations unlocked.... :)

Ill420smoker sir's unlocked app is perfect no doubt on it...
Sep 12th, 2020, 4:27 am
Sep 12th, 2020, 5:00 am
vipanjatt wrote:UNLOCKED All Paid content inside app by ill420smoker sir and links updated.

Cheers...

I have already downloaded Atlas_v2021.1.68_129_only_Paid_app_with_data. Do i have to download the data again or same data will work
Sep 12th, 2020, 5:00 am
Sep 12th, 2020, 5:06 am
ShivangParikh wrote:
vipanjatt wrote:UNLOCKED All Paid content inside app by ill420smoker sir and links updated.

Cheers...

I have already downloaded Atlas_v2021.1.68_129_only_Paid_app_with_data. Do i have to download the data again or same data will work


Just uninstall app and install unlocked app and put the data in zip to obb that's it and click download in the store to unlock all animations mate.. No need to download again.. Zip file is same....
:)
Sep 12th, 2020, 5:06 am

DropGalaxy pays sameday and fast responsive with 24x7 support available.
500GB Free storage| PayPal, Payeer, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Bitcoin, IndianBank, Paytm, GooglePay, UPI payouts
Online
Sep 12th, 2020, 6:12 am
Only white screen here, Android 10. Tried both paid and unlocked versions. Obb is in the right place too.
Sep 12th, 2020, 6:12 am
Sep 12th, 2020, 6:38 am
youarefinished wrote:Only white screen here, Android 10. Tried both paid and unlocked versions. Obb is in the right place too.

You see white screen because Atlas not seen data.
Put data in right place.
Sep 12th, 2020, 6:38 am