From music players to sound recording
Sep 17th, 2020, 1:15 pm
TuneIn Radio Pro - Live Radio v25.2 [Paid][Modded][SAP]
Requirements: Android 5.0 and up
Overview: Browse and listen to radio -- live, local and global.

Listen to the world’s largest collection of radio stations on your phone or tablet, absolutely free. TuneIn has all of the best sports, news, music and talk radio as well as live events and top podcasts. Stream over 100,000 real radio stations, playing live from around the world. TuneIn Radio Pro is display ad free and lets you record what you are listening to.

**Follow college football leading up to the playoffs with live play-by-play coverage from 85 Division 1 teams including ​top-ranked ​Alabama, Oregon, Florida State, Auburn, Ohio State, USC, Texas A&M, and other powerhouse teams from the ACC, Big 12, Big Ten, Pac 12, & SEC. TuneIn lets you listen to your favorite teams right on your smartphone or tablet.**

With TuneIn, you can:
- Stream over 100,000 real radio stations from around the world, playing sports, news, talk and music.
- Hear your favorite music genres from Hip Hop to Top 40 Pop to Alternative Rock.
- Discover your new favorite song, artist, show or station.
- Find and follow genres, podcasts, artists, sports teams and more.
- Listen to exclusive 24/7 stations from top podcasts and artists.
- Share what you’re listening to with friends.
- Record shows & listen to them anytime.
- Enjoy TuneIn without display ads

What's New:
• Bug fixes
• Minor updates for Android Auto and Chromecast

Mod Info:
● Standalone Android Package
● Android App Bundle Repacked (Split APKs Packer):
    • Languages: Multi (Full set)
    • DPIs: hdpi, ldpi, mdpi, tvdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi, xxxhdpi (Full set)
    • CPUs: arm64_v8a, armeabi_v7a, x86, x86_64 (Full set)
● Crashlytics Removed (code + libs + natives)
● Fabric Removed (code + libs)
● Bugsnag Removed (code + libs + natives)
● ComScore Removed (code + libs + natives)
● Nielsen Removed (code + libs)
● Appsflyer Removed (code + libs)
● Branch Removed (code + libs)
● FirebaseAnalytics Removed (code)
● Facebook Logger Removed (code)
● Loggers Removed (code)
● Custom Trackers/Reporters/Analytics Removed (code)
● Crash Handlers Removed (code)
● Consent/GDPR Removed (code)
● Optimized Graphics and Zipalign
● Removed Unwanted Permissions, Providers, Receivers and Services
● Push Notifications Disabled & Removed from Settings
● Firebase App Indexing Removed
● Premium Stuff Removed (code)
● Release by Kirlif'

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=radiotime.player

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/54a528045cb94642

Mirrors:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/tqhu2czaa5fd
https://up-load.io/vlswmb80c70n
https://mega4up.org/u1du7sumd9au
https://mixloads.com/zg7906ewjnj5
Sep 17th, 2020, 1:15 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Sep 18th, 2020, 5:17 pm
These trackers are still embedded in the code:

@Kirlif' bro have a look
Sep 18th, 2020, 5:17 pm
Sep 19th, 2020, 1:28 am
AlienGuy wrote:These trackers are still embedded in the code:

@Kirlif' bro have a look

Yes they are still present in the source code.

For example take a look at « FirebaseAnalytics »:
If 99% of the modders (not really modders but button pushers) here and elsewhere use third party tool to apply Russian or Chinese patches to make a «No Analitycs » mod, my solution here is: : no instantiation => this class is never instantiated ; it is present but never used.
But this example with this app is really simple, some times such classes are deeply inlaid in the code (thanks dagger and co). In such situation I try to modify these classes to make them dummy classes: they are instantiated but do nothing at all.

About Facebook I used some personal patches and some code from Facebook API.
In my personal mod Facebook is simply removed.

However, this app uses the same channels to retrieve info on radios/podcasts/... as it does for transmitting analytical data on its servers (« Custom Trackers/...» in the « Mod info»).
There's no public API about this ; RE is required!
That's not an isolated case.

Of course it is more than possible I missed something, I suggest you use a tool to check what kind of network connections this app creates and report if necessary.
Sep 19th, 2020, 1:28 am

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Sep 19th, 2020, 2:17 am
Just want to add that it is clearly difficult and takes time to make a pure mod by removing all shits present in the source code.
The only such mods I can see here are some I released and some from a guy I don't know: alex strannik
Sep 19th, 2020, 2:17 am

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Sep 19th, 2020, 2:33 am
KirIif' wrote:Just want to add that it is clearly difficult and takes time to make a pure mod by removing all shits present in the source code.
The only such mods I can see here are some I released and some from a guy I don't know: alex strannik

I agree sir... It takes a lot of time and many crashing of modded one.... I tried small app of 2.5mb to remove trash codes and still after removing that trash codes some trackers app showing it has and feels like wasted time... Maybe my 17 years old chemistry brain need to learn on this things sir :?
Very time taken and many crashes for small things too... But as a Pro u are awesome work doing sir..
Alex, Karlif, baltan, lezymoy only I seen doing great work as I seen in mod description sir :)
Sep 19th, 2020, 2:33 am
Sep 19th, 2020, 3:09 am
vipanjatt wrote: It takes a lot of time and many crashing of modded one...

Mod your apps and let them crash then find the reasons why...
A good way to learn.

Inserting code to make the app crash at some point can be helpful in the RE's work.
I still use this trick.
Sep 19th, 2020, 3:09 am

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Sep 19th, 2020, 4:05 am
Thanks for the explanation bro. I looked into classes after decompiling but was not able to find the culprit code, as I am not that proficient in modding. I checked your mod as consider them the cleanest mods. I simply love your mods. I newer checked a mod from Alex. Thanks a lot Kirlif you are the master. Thanks for all the beautiful mods you put out every day. I am looking forward to learning a lot from you.
Sep 19th, 2020, 4:05 am