Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Sep 19th, 2020, 2:41 am
Aquarium TV v1.2 [Mod]
Requirements: 4.4+
Overview: Aquarium TV appears as BeeTV clone, Watch movies & tv shows for free on Android device, Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Nvidia Shield, etc.

Image

Image

Image

Image

What is Aquarium TV?
Aquarium TV is an app allow you to watch movies and tv shows online for free. Aquarium TV work on Android phone, Android TV, Amazon Firestick, FireTV, etc.

Login? No need.
You don't need to have an account when using Aquarium TV.

Does it cost?
Aquarium TV is working on your behalf and making entertainment free, at no cost to you.

Simple and Elegant
You can keep track of the movies you own, the movies you wish you had, the movies you saw and the movies you want to watch.

FREE and 1080p HD TV Shows and movies
Free Movies is the latest add-on with Movies and TV Shows in Full HD 1080p & HD 720p

It provides almost any TV shows and movies.
Many genre such as Drama, Crime, Comedy, Adventure, Family, Horror, Thriller, Romance, Western, Animation, Biography and more.

All available on this site in full HD quality.
You can also download the episodes in 480p, 720p and 1080p quality.

If you are a true movies and TV shows enthusiast, then all you really need is Aquarium TV!

What's New:
VERSION 1.2
-NA

Tested On Gen2FS, 6,7,8 Phones & 2 Boxes

Mod Details By Hifi2007
Ads removed
Location info removed
Read phone removed
Signature check disabled
Ad permissions removed
Analytics disabled
Other useless permissions removed


This app has no advertisement

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://aquariumtv.app/

Download Instructions: [Request Credits to Hifi2007]
UnTouched
https://uploadrar.com/c6uaf1lstcwy

Mirrors:
https://dropapk.to/ejb6qbmxkip8
http://fs13.uploadrar.com:182/d/nxsut3l ... ouched.apk

Mod
https://uploadrar.com/36o4nwjem0xk

Mirrors:
https://dropapk.to/4eau05y730ha
https://userupload.net/hgq2sb8ghi5x
http://userupload.net:8080/d/zwdqfdrxir ... ad.Net.apk
http://fs13.uploadrar.com:182/d/nxsuv3l ... fi2007.apk
Sep 19th, 2020, 2:41 am
Last edited by spydog on Sep 22nd, 2020, 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Image
Sep 19th, 2020, 4:22 am
Fantastic app :) ..thanx spydog and hifi2007

But

Issue choose defult player...i choose mx player When running movies or tv show i choose play not mx player working is working one player!! I wont fix this
Sep 19th, 2020, 4:22 am
Sep 19th, 2020, 7:18 am
booomwaaaw wrote:Fantastic app :) ..thanx spydog and hifi2007

But

Issue choose defult player...i choose mx player When running movies or tv show i choose play not mx player working is working one player!! I wont fix this

i understand your english not great but the one player thing don't understand what you're are trying to say?
if i set default to mx & then just hit play for movie link it uses mx
if i set one player as default & then just hit play for movie link it uses one player
it works as supposed to
Sep 19th, 2020, 7:18 am
Sep 19th, 2020, 3:01 pm
Actually if you set MX as default player and select a video it will play with MX.... But if you choose to play with subtitles it will play with One Player.
Sep 19th, 2020, 3:01 pm
Sep 19th, 2020, 4:14 pm
Image

worked great last night, but this morning; apparently they rebranded it to a new name. FilmPlus is the new name. I'll try to disable the auto updater on Aquarium, or patch the new FilmPlus to remove ads
Sep 19th, 2020, 4:14 pm
Last edited by Chaprnks on Sep 19th, 2020, 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sep 19th, 2020, 4:49 pm
marioval wrote:Actually if you set MX as default player and select a video it will play with MX.... But if you choose to play with subtitles it will play with One Player.


Yes..fix this
Sep 19th, 2020, 4:49 pm
Sep 19th, 2020, 8:42 pm
this cloner guy is toying with everyone, soon as his terrarium clones are modded he creates new ones cause he can't make any money off adding ads to an adfree terrarium clone
Sep 19th, 2020, 8:42 pm

Image
Sep 19th, 2020, 9:41 pm
spydog wrote:this cloner guy is toying with everyone, soon as his terrarium clones are modded he creates new ones cause he can't make any money off adding ads to an adfree terrarium clone

ahh that makes sense. I was wondering why terrarium clones are popping up like wildfires. there's so many of them, it's hard to keep track of which ones have potential. not to mention the TeaTV clones (Nova/Viva/Bee). which would you suggest as the best option to use, now that my beloved TVZion got the boot :(
Sep 19th, 2020, 9:41 pm
Sep 19th, 2020, 10:20 pm
Downloaded it last night will not work now says force update and it won`t work without it please update and if you can block unwanted updates thank you
Sep 19th, 2020, 10:20 pm
Sep 19th, 2020, 10:41 pm
Markjude69 wrote:Downloaded it last night will not work now says force update and it won`t work without it please update and if you can block unwanted updates thank you

it was replaced with filmplus same exact app lol, aquarium is toast & probaly filmplus too soon lol.........this cloner guy is adding ads to adfree terrarium clones & trying to make $
Sep 19th, 2020, 10:41 pm

Image
Sep 19th, 2020, 11:51 pm
spydog wrote:
Markjude69 wrote:Downloaded it last night will not work now says force update and it won`t work without it please update and if you can block unwanted updates thank you

it was replaced with filmplus same exact app lol, aquarium is toast & probaly filmplus too soon lol.........this cloner guy is adding ads to adfree terrarium clones & trying to make $

looking in the code these are beetv clones not terrarium but he added more scrapers which makes it more of a fork rather than a clone . Not sure how long it will last because there was nothing wrong with the name of this 1 lol, o well i guess most of us know how the game is played by now haha
Sep 19th, 2020, 11:51 pm
Sep 20th, 2020, 12:26 am
hifi2007 wrote:looking in the code these are beetv clones not terrarium but he added more scrapers which makes it more of a fork rather than a clone . Not sure how long it will last because there was nothing wrong with the name of this 1 lol, o well i guess most of us know how the game is played by now haha

that is what i 1st said thats why i said beetv clone, only added terrarium clone to filmplus cause what says on filmplus page lol
Sep 20th, 2020, 12:26 am

Image
Sep 20th, 2020, 12:44 am
spydog wrote:
hifi2007 wrote:looking in the code these are beetv clones not terrarium but he added more scrapers which makes it more of a fork rather than a clone . Not sure how long it will last because there was nothing wrong with the name of this 1 lol, o well i guess most of us know how the game is played by now haha

that is what i 1st said thats why i said beetv clone, only added terrarium clone to filmplus cause what says on filmplus page lol

this guy didn't even change everything within filmplus app there are still files with aquarium including aquarium banner app so that shows how fast he was at changing package name just to make buck & add ads lol
Sep 20th, 2020, 12:44 am

https://uploadrar.com/ is best of links to download from here, works everytime & way less hassle......thank you to all modders who use it
Sep 20th, 2020, 5:46 am
Thanks anyway looking forward to the next APK
Sep 20th, 2020, 5:46 am
Sep 20th, 2020, 9:16 am
the bit that makes me chuckle is the built from scratch bit lol on the write up,if you were putting this against terrarium and we didnt know diffrent it would seem that statement was correct because the code is diffrent. When you compare it too beetv the code is very close with a few differences but improved scrapers. So far i must admit that Aquarium TV aka FilmPlus is pulling some of the best links I've seen since we lost terrarium. This thing pulls so many sources and we have to be grateful for that part and hope it continues.Either way, we have the terrarium tv dev to thank for setting the standards so high in the first place as well as teatv who got better after we lost terrarium tv.If anything beetv have teatv to thank because a lot of the beetv code is infact teatv.Anyways for those that missed the update its here viewtopic.php?f=429&t=3862126
Sep 20th, 2020, 9:16 am