Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Sep 19th, 2020, 11:04 am
MX Player Pro v1.26.6 [Patched] [AC3] [DTS] [Mod Lite]
Requirements: 4.2+
Overview: Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.

Image

a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.

b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device's performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.

c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.

d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.

e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)

Subtitle formats:
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
- SubRip(.srt)
- MicroDVD(.sub)
- VobSub(.sub/.idx)
- SubViewer2.0(.sub)
- MPL2(.mpl)
- TMPlayer(.txt)
- Teletext
- PJS(.pjs)
- WebVTT(.vtt)

******
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
About "Pair with Bluetooth devices" permission: This permission is required to improve AV sync when Bluetooth headset is connected.
About "Disable screen lock" permission: This permission is required to remove screen lock temporarily when Kids lock mode is used. Nevertheless, secure screen lock will not be disabled.
About "Control vibration", "Prevent device from sleeping" permissions: These permissions are required for media playback on some devices.
******
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
******

If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/mx-player

What's New:
We’ve given your audio listening experience a major upgrade by refining the overall look & feel for a state-of-the-art experience!
We also added “A/B Repeat” and “Timer” functions to Quick Shortcuts in the video player.

Mod Info:
No LP or Google Play Modded needed;
Optimized graphics and Zipalign;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
Removed startup Google Consent;
Disabled Popup Rate dialog;
AOSP compatible;
Languages: En, Ru.


This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro

Download Instructions:
armeabi-v7a:
https://userupload.net/96391uuqe2g1

Mirrors:
https://www.file-upload.com/mh7bo9ya4mx6
https://mega4up.com/4qsuel9xgnzt
http://ul.to/b8hdzjm0
https://uploadrar.com/45px7o0uwpei
https://www.uploadship.com/7503e60e0167e07e

arm64-v8a:
https://userupload.net/txkhmbm21a2p

Mirrors:
https://www.file-upload.com/6riku5no5rad
https://mega4up.com/xibwwx8gzsgo
http://ul.to/je0ygozh
https://uploadrar.com/i6cka8apn7qd
https://www.uploadship.com/af11d693806663ad

x86:
https://userupload.net/o6xkh285yg3z

Mirrors:
https://www.file-upload.com/d5cccboa2l1m
https://mega4up.com/wc721ziraxao
http://ul.to/7dzbipyn
https://uploadrar.com/t5axxhbsj8wk
https://www.uploadship.com/c22920774fc2ee7f

x86_x64:
https://userupload.net/ilgkxs77dgl5

Mirrors:
https://www.file-upload.com/3am6lvyy9c91
https://mega4up.com/fendj3i9qimw
http://ul.to/ss3m9swr
https://uploadrar.com/xeptgcsohpjh
https://www.uploadship.com/c5d543758e17933b
Sep 19th, 2020, 11:04 am

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Sep 19th, 2020, 9:08 pm
Does anyone else have the same issue I do? The app closes any video after 15-30 seconds.
This has been the issue in the last couple of releases. The last one that works is
MX_Player_Pro-v1.24.5_build_1330001225-AC3-DTS_NEON-arm64-v8a
Sep 19th, 2020, 9:08 pm
Sep 19th, 2020, 9:31 pm
rdrnnr wrote:Does anyone else have the same issue I do? The app closes any video after 15-30 seconds.
This has been the issue in the last couple of releases. The last one that works is
MX_Player_Pro-v1.24.5_build_1330001225-AC3-DTS_NEON-arm64-v8a

Nope i dont have the problem. But how devs gonna help you if you cant provide log? Provide your log and send it to mxplayer thread on xda. They might help.
Sep 19th, 2020, 9:31 pm
Sep 19th, 2020, 9:51 pm
I am asking other users. Trying to find out if the issue is on my end or not.
Don't assume I know what you're talking about. I'll gladly do that if you explain what it is, how to get it, and where that thread is.

izarsha wrote:
rdrnnr wrote:Does anyone else have the same issue I do? The app closes any video after 15-30 seconds.
This has been the issue in the last couple of releases. The last one that works is
MX_Player_Pro-v1.24.5_build_1330001225-AC3-DTS_NEON-arm64-v8a

Nope i dont have the problem. But how devs gonna help you if you cant provide log? Provide your log and send it to mxplayer thread on xda. They might help.
Sep 19th, 2020, 9:51 pm
Sep 20th, 2020, 10:29 am
rdrnnr wrote:Does anyone else have the same issue I do? The app closes any video after 15-30 seconds.
This has been the issue in the last couple of releases. The last one that works is
MX_Player_Pro-v1.24.5_build_1330001225-AC3-DTS_NEON-arm64-v8a


Yes i had same issue for few last releases but now seems to be working.
I just installed version from different releaser/uploader
Sep 20th, 2020, 10:29 am
Sep 20th, 2020, 11:41 am
rdrnnr wrote:Does anyone else have the same issue I do? The app closes any video after 15-30 seconds.
This has been the issue in the last couple of releases. The last one that works is
MX_Player_Pro-v1.24.5_build_1330001225-AC3-DTS_NEON-arm64-v8a



Yes, for me too the same issue
Sep 20th, 2020, 11:41 am
Sep 20th, 2020, 11:42 am
Kennabiz wrote:
rdrnnr wrote:Does anyone else have the same issue I do? The app closes any video after 15-30 seconds.
This has been the issue in the last couple of releases. The last one that works is
MX_Player_Pro-v1.24.5_build_1330001225-AC3-DTS_NEON-arm64-v8a


Yes i had same issue for few last releases but now seems to be working.
I just installed version from different releaser/uploader



which release, please provide the link
Sep 20th, 2020, 11:42 am
Sep 20th, 2020, 10:58 pm
Hey folks, anyone know how to get eac3 audio support on this mx player, I have tried all threads on xda and many worthless youtube videos.
Any reply would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Sep 20th, 2020, 10:58 pm

KingOfDagobah
Sep 21st, 2020, 8:14 pm
KingOfDagobah wrote:Hey folks, anyone know how to get eac3 audio support on this mx player, I have tried all threads on xda and many worthless youtube videos.
Any reply would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Go to your decoder settings in MX Player and check which version do you need. If it says armv7 neon then you will need to download mx_neon.zip file(and mx_neon64 for armv8 neon.)
Go this site and select the latest version. Then collapse the "assets" option and download the required zip file.
Sep 21st, 2020, 8:14 pm
Sep 21st, 2020, 8:15 pm
Salman7236 wrote:
KingOfDagobah wrote:Hey folks, anyone know how to get eac3 audio support on this mx player, I have tried all threads on xda and many worthless youtube videos.
Any reply would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Go to your decoder settings in MX Player and check which version do you need. If it says armv7 neon then you will need to download mx_neon.zip file(and mx_neon64 for armv8 neon.)
Go this site and select the latest version. Then collapse the "assets" option and download the required zip file.
Then open your decoder settings in MX and choose the zip file.

Here`s the codec link.

https://github.com/USBhost/MX_FFmpeg/releases
Sep 21st, 2020, 8:15 pm
Sep 21st, 2020, 8:56 pm
Salman7236 wrote:
Salman7236 wrote:
KingOfDagobah wrote:Hey folks, anyone know how to get eac3 audio support on this mx player, I have tried all threads on xda and many worthless youtube videos.
Any reply would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Go to your decoder settings in MX Player and check which version do you need. If it says armv7 neon then you will need to download mx_neon.zip file(and mx_neon64 for armv8 neon.)
Go this site and select the latest version. Then collapse the "assets" option and download the required zip file.
Then open your decoder settings in MX and choose the zip file.

Here`s the codec link.

https://github.com/USBhost/MX_FFmpeg/releases
Thanks for the reply but I have already tried this method and the mxplayer always says "can`t find the codec use null version". I have downloaded all 12 files and tried but still it doesn`t work. Mx player beta from play store is the only version that supports eac3 without installing any codec.
Sep 21st, 2020, 8:56 pm

KingOfDagobah
Sep 21st, 2020, 9:00 pm
KingOfDagobah wrote:Hey folks, anyone know how to get eac3 audio support on this mx player, I have tried all threads on xda and many worthless youtube videos.
Any reply would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.


Use the last version 1.26.7 of Balatan , EAC3 codec is fixed and supported now or use OsitKP patched mod. No need to use external codec
Sep 21st, 2020, 9:00 pm
Last edited by Talaki on Sep 21st, 2020, 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sep 21st, 2020, 9:01 pm
KingOfDagobah wrote:
Salman7236 wrote:
Salman7236 wrote:
KingOfDagobah wrote:Hey folks, anyone know how to get eac3 audio support on this mx player, I have tried all threads on xda and many worthless youtube videos.
Any reply would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Go to your decoder settings in MX Player and check which version do you need. If it says armv7 neon then you will need to download mx_neon.zip file(and mx_neon64 for armv8 neon.)
Go this site and select the latest version. Then collapse the "assets" option and download the required zip file.
Then open your decoder settings in MX and choose the zip file.

Here`s the codec link.

https://github.com/USBhost/MX_FFmpeg/releases
Thanks for the reply but I have already tried this method and the mxplayer always says "can`t find the codec use null version". I have downloaded all 12 files and tried but still it doesn`t work. Mx player beta from play store is the only version that supports eac3 without installing any codec.
*All 9 files.
Sep 21st, 2020, 9:01 pm

KingOfDagobah
Sep 21st, 2020, 9:07 pm
KingOfDagobah wrote:
KingOfDagobah wrote:
Salman7236 wrote:
Salman7236 wrote:
KingOfDagobah wrote:Hey folks, anyone know how to get eac3 audio support on this mx player, I have tried all threads on xda and many worthless youtube videos.
Any reply would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Go to your decoder settings in MX Player and check which version do you need. If it says armv7 neon then you will need to download mx_neon.zip file(and mx_neon64 for armv8 neon.)
Go this site and select the latest version. Then collapse the "assets" option and download the required zip file.
Then open your decoder settings in MX and choose the zip file.

Here`s the codec link.

https://github.com/USBhost/MX_FFmpeg/releases
Thanks for the reply but I have already tried this method and the mxplayer always says "can`t find the codec use null version". I have downloaded all 12 files and tried but still it doesn`t work. Mx player beta from play store is the only version that supports eac3 without installing any codec.
*All 9 files.
Nevermind it worked after i reinstalled the mxplayer, thanks a ton for the reply.
Sep 21st, 2020, 9:07 pm

KingOfDagobah
Sep 22nd, 2020, 4:54 am
Talaki wrote:
KingOfDagobah wrote:Hey folks, anyone know how to get eac3 audio support on this mx player, I have tried all threads on xda and many worthless youtube videos.
Any reply would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.


Use the last version 1.26.7 of Balatan , EAC3 codec is fixed and supported now or use OsitKP patched mod. No need to use external codec
Thank for the information, Appreciate it.
Sep 22nd, 2020, 4:54 am

KingOfDagobah