From music players to sound recording
Nov 22nd, 2020, 3:16 pm
Spotify - Music and Podcasts v8.5.85.894
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

Image

Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

Mod info-
•Unlocked Next Track
•Unlocked Pevious Track
•Unlocked Seeking
•Unlocked/Able to Select Any Songs & Albums
•Unlocked Repeat Once/All
•Unlocked Shuffle
•Unlocked Very High Audio (Visual, WIP)
•Disabled Force Shuffle
•Unlocked Spotify Connect (Premium Bypass)
•Unlocked On-Demand Sharing
•Unlocked Canvas Sharing
•Unlocked Voice Feature
•Unlocked Volume Control
•Unlocked Animated Heart
•Unlocked Lyrics Sharing (Fixed)
•Unlocked Storylines (Fixed)
•Unlocked Sing-along (Works only in supported countries)
•Unlocked User Playlist Annotation (New Feature)
•Unlocked Follow Feed
•Unlocked Editorial Mode
•Unlocked Full Screen Stories
•Disabled Audio Ads
•Disabled Video Ads
•Disabled Visual Ads (Rework)
•Disabled Third-Party Ads
✓Uses Spotify's Original Signature & Manifest (V1+V2) [CLEAN]
✓Remove all Premium Notifications
✓Remove Non-Working Features
✓Revamped Codes


Note: Some server-side features [Downloads] require paid subscription.


What's New:
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

This app has No advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music

Download Instructions:credits - xC3FFF0E, mrdude
armeabi-v7a:
https://uploadrar.com/kh9cxbgvf0y7

Mirrors:
https://mixloads.com/2fk00jbcicmo
https://intoupload.net/32axzazxlywb

arm64-v8a:
https://uploadrar.com/uk00zhtyfvvp

Mirrors:
https://mixloads.com/vbmqsyrohe2n
https://intoupload.net/1pako2bywnvu


Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 22nd, 2020, 3:16 pm
Last edited by Jimking on Nov 27th, 2020, 2:56 pm, edited 4 times in total. Reason: Fixed the download section
Nov 22nd, 2020, 3:35 pm
Excellent work but you will also have the Amoled black (Armv7) and Amoled black (arm64) version please
Nov 22nd, 2020, 3:35 pm
Nov 22nd, 2020, 3:41 pm
V Nice guys! - running well on Pixel 3a (Android 11) and HTC-U11 Life (Android 10) (Arn64)
Nov 22nd, 2020, 3:41 pm
Nov 22nd, 2020, 4:10 pm
Thanks a lot! Will you make an amoled black version? I loved it on the previous version...

EDIT: For those who are wondering, the Car Mode and all the other settings are fixed now with no issues, the settings get saved no problem, and there are no bugs like on the song "The Weeknd - Blinding Lights", where there was some sort of bug that the canvas wasn't working. Also, repeat mode works fine. Just make sure you make a clean install, force stop and clear cache if something is not working, I didn't need to do that since a fresh install has already worked the first time. Now it's pretty much perfect :)
Nov 22nd, 2020, 4:10 pm
Last edited by Androide323 on Nov 22nd, 2020, 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nov 22nd, 2020, 4:19 pm
Just Repeat once/all not working here. Already clean cache etc.
Nov 22nd, 2020, 4:19 pm
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:10 pm
Androide323 wrote:Thanks a lot! Will you make an amoled black version? I loved it on the previous version...

EDIT: For those who are wondering, the Car Mode and all the other settings are fixed now with no issues, the settings get saved no problem, and there are no bugs like on the song "The Weeknd - Blinding Lights", where there was some sort of bug that the canvas wasn't working. Also, repeat mode works fine. Just make sure you make a clean install, force stop and clear cache if something is not working, I didn't need to do that since a fresh install has already worked the first time. Now it's pretty much perfect :)


Amoled will be exclusive to telegram channel only and will be available soon on the channel :)
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:10 pm
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:11 pm
Fuzazin wrote:Just Repeat once/all not working here. Already clean cache etc.

Force stop the app twice and kindly read Spotify mod Faq available on mobilism
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:11 pm
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:13 pm
Working great. But please use the same signature to make possible to install over the old version.
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:13 pm
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:16 pm
daniel3x wrote:Working great. But please use the same signature to make possible to install over the old version.

Now only this signature will be followed don't worry :)
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:16 pm
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:21 pm
RishavG wrote:
daniel3x wrote:Working great. But please use the same signature to make possible to install over the old version.

Now only this signature will be followed don't worry :)

You guys are amazing :D :D
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:21 pm
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:28 pm
@RishavG can you link TG channel please
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:28 pm
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:35 pm
djcsurf wrote:@RishavG can you link TG channel please

@SpotifyModUpdates
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:35 pm
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:48 pm
RishavG wrote:
djcsurf wrote:@RishavG can you link TG channel please

@SpotifyModUpdates

Thank you
Nov 22nd, 2020, 5:48 pm
Nov 22nd, 2020, 7:15 pm
RishavG wrote:
djcsurf wrote:@RishavG can you link TG channel please

@SpotifyModUpdates

Just got the amoled black version from there, a m a z i n g ! :D
Nov 22nd, 2020, 7:15 pm
Nov 22nd, 2020, 7:55 pm
Uses Original Signature of Spotify Means ? Can it overwrite the Original Spotify ?
Nov 22nd, 2020, 7:55 pm