Apps to communicate, list your contacts, etc.
Jan 12th, 2021, 11:09 pm
WhatsApp Messenger v2.21.1.1 With Privacy
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family.

Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.

WHY USE WHATSAPP:

• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.

• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.

• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).

• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.

• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.

• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*

• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.

• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.

• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.

• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.

• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!

*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.

Features
Features:
• Full AntiBan
• New Base Updated to 2.21.1.1
• Enabled All hidden features..
• Same as stock whatsapp
• Added Hide Chat
• Added Delete Icon [ Credit To BSEWAMODS ]
•All types of privacy included.(hide last seen,hide status view,blue tick,double tick,typing,anti revoke, hide status view,BOR).
•New Chat
• Status Downloading
• Dark Mode Enable
•SMS verification fixed.
•User Can Create Your Mod... Contact Sam For How To decompile and recompile apk

What's New:
* Introducing disappearing messages. Now you can set chats to disappear after 7 days.
* Search your stickers with text and emoji or categories.
* Decorate your photos and videos with smoother drawing and new alignment guides.
* Now you can set a custom wallpaper for a chat or set a dark mode wallpaper. Choose from a refreshed wallpaper gallery or new colors over the doodle background.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapp

Download Instructions:
armeabi-v7a:
https://userupload.net/spsmngge3s9l

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/9z2cqwi0grw5
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/5rvplnha
Jan 12th, 2021, 11:09 pm

Jan 13th, 2021, 5:30 am
is it free from facebook data sharing shit?
Jan 13th, 2021, 5:30 am
Jan 13th, 2021, 5:56 am
Anik1 wrote:is it free from facebook data sharing shit?

I think thats impossible for any mod since your using their servers. Also privacy here is related to the user.
Jan 13th, 2021, 5:56 am
Jan 13th, 2021, 7:23 am
Now stop using WhatsApp, you can use telegram or session or signal
Jan 13th, 2021, 7:23 am
Jan 13th, 2021, 7:35 am
Sanchit456 wrote:

The problem is that almost everyone uses it and in some cases if you have a job or want to stay in touch its required.
Jan 13th, 2021, 7:35 am
Jan 13th, 2021, 9:45 am
Pinoy6 wrote:
Sanchit456 wrote:

The problem is that almost everyone uses it and in some cases if you have a job or want to stay in touch its required.

This is true, but over time it should change. I see a lot of contacts who delete Whatsapp and install Telegram or Signal or both at the moment. :lol: Anyway since the takeover of Whatsapp by Facebook everyone knew that it would end like this. Does anyone know if the privacy policy update is already applied?
Jan 13th, 2021, 9:45 am
Jan 13th, 2021, 5:55 pm
Pinoy6 wrote:
Sanchit456 wrote:

Interesting conversation and this has been my experience as well -- that I have failed to get even people who just use WhatsApp socially to switch to something like Signal or Telegram because all their contacts are on WhatsApp and they don't want to switch to another app for just a few people. But at some point, when a minimal critical mass is on another app, then people might start switching over more rapidly. I'm curious if FB will get so greedy that they'll inject adverts within conversation threads. I hope so, this would accelerate people ditching WhatsApp.
Jan 13th, 2021, 5:55 pm
Jan 13th, 2021, 6:24 pm
The problem is that almost everyone uses it and in some cases if you have a job or want to stay in touch its required.[/quote]
Interesting conversation and this has been my experience as well -- that I have failed to get even people who just use WhatsApp socially to switch to something like Signal or Telegram because all their contacts are on WhatsApp and they don't want to switch to another app for just a few people. But at some point, when a minimal critical mass is on another app, then people might start switching over more rapidly. I'm curious if FB will get so greedy that they'll inject adverts within conversation threads. I hope so, this would accelerate people ditching WhatsApp.[/quote]

I received a message today On my Telegram telling me that Telegram has just passed the bar of 500 million active users worldwide. Apparently 25 million new users in the last 72 hours. It start to be a lot
Jan 13th, 2021, 6:24 pm
Jan 14th, 2021, 9:48 am
+1

Now stop using WhatsApp, you can use signal!
Jan 14th, 2021, 9:48 am
Jan 14th, 2021, 11:42 am
legrand98 wrote:+1

Now stop using WhatsApp, you can use signal!

no thanks i'm good
Jan 14th, 2021, 11:42 am
Jan 14th, 2021, 11:43 am
been using whatsapp for over 5 years people really expect people to just leave all that chat history and move to some cheap looking alternatives nobody uses lol
Jan 14th, 2021, 11:43 am
Jan 15th, 2021, 8:41 am
BadVibes1919 wrote:been using whatsapp for over 5 years people really expect people to just leave all that chat history and move to some cheap looking alternatives nobody uses lol
The same guy that created WhatsApp is the same that made signal. So you should be getting same quality, just with privacy!
Jan 15th, 2021, 8:41 am
Jan 15th, 2021, 6:20 pm
youngtjjones wrote:
BadVibes1919 wrote:been using whatsapp for over 5 years people really expect people to just leave all that chat history and move to some cheap looking alternatives nobody uses lol
The same guy that created WhatsApp is the same that made signal. So you should be getting same quality, just with privacy!

No, you're wrong, this same guy, Brian Acton, actually created WhatsApp with others but left the founding team because he didn't agree with the breach of privacy measures taken by Facebook who bought WhatsApp.

So he created SIGNAL with others and with his open source skills while ensuring user privacy.

Sometimes it's good to set the record straight.
Jan 15th, 2021, 6:20 pm
Jan 15th, 2021, 6:30 pm
Try the app twinme, no phone number or email for registration.
Jan 15th, 2021, 6:30 pm
Jan 19th, 2021, 5:19 pm
I switched to Signal, deleted my WhatsApp account. All of my friends and family already ditched WhatsApp.
Jan 19th, 2021, 5:19 pm