GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software
May 2nd, 2021, 11:36 pm
Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps v20.4.22 [Unlocked]
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the most advanced GPS navigation app for Android with 3D offline maps from TomTom, accurate door-to-door voice guided navigation and free map updates.

Image

Sygic - GPS, Navigation is the world’s most downloaded GPS navigation app, trusted by more than 200 million drivers. Offline 3D maps are stored on your phone for GPS navigation without an internet connection. We update the maps multiple times per year for free, so that you can always rely on Sygic GPS Navigation.

NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)

CAR CONNECTIVITY
• Sygic is specially optimized to work with built-in infotainment systems compatible with MirrorLink**
• Just connect your phone to your car's screen and stay focused on the road
• You can use your car's touchscreen, knobs, or buttons to control the app
• Car manufacturers compatible with MirrorLink: Honda, Volkswagen, Seat, Peugeot, Citroen, Skoda (SmartLink), Suzuki, and others

ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*

STAY SAFE
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer **
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves video in case of an accident**
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience**
• Cockpit shows you the real-time performance of your car. **
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*

SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps

You can test drive all features available in the most popular World + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.

What's New:
We have some exciting news for you!

Google just opened its Android Auto platform for 3rd party map & navigation developers and Sygic is one of the early access partners.
The most advanced GPS navigation app and Android Auto now work together. Just connect your phone to your car’s built-in display and take advantage of easier and more responsible access to navigation while you drive.

This update also brings smarter routing, better search and new functional design, including redesigned maps.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sygic.aura

Download Instructions: (Credit: MrDude)
Arm
https://uploadrar.com/lv6xmuxpqozs

Mirror:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6366018efc1c7f97dc867bca9ccfc785
https://userupload.net/w5e45ifi3q1j

Arm64
https://uploadrar.com/t31p60oxjim5

Mirrors:
https://rapidgator.net/file/611a490dc32667bafb9b30df8aeb9751
https://userupload.net/3yx94tfgaw3u

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 2nd, 2021, 11:36 pm
Online
May 3rd, 2021, 7:43 am
Does not install on android 6 saying parsing error is it possible for you to fix this issue many thanks.
May 3rd, 2021, 7:43 am
May 3rd, 2021, 8:46 am
Blueflamegas wrote:Does not install on android 6 saying parsing error is it possible for you to fix this issue many thanks.

Sometimes you will get this error when trying to install/update over version that has a *different* signature. MrDude most likely has a different sig than Balatan, sooo.... I suggest you do a "clean" install.
May 3rd, 2021, 8:46 am
Online
May 3rd, 2021, 9:10 am
brassring wrote:
Blueflamegas wrote:Does not install on android 6 saying parsing error is it possible for you to fix this issue many thanks.

Sometimes you will get this error when trying to install/update over version that has a *different* signature. MrDude most likely has a different sig than Balatan, sooo.... I suggest you do a "clean" install.
Clean install done on every release but any version above v20 does not install on android 6 always parsing error many thanks for your response.
May 3rd, 2021, 9:10 am
May 3rd, 2021, 9:18 am
Blueflamegas wrote:
brassring wrote:
Blueflamegas wrote:Does not install on android 6 saying parsing error is it possible for you to fix this issue many thanks.

Sometimes you will get this error when trying to install/update over version that has a *different* signature. MrDude most likely has a different sig than Balatan, sooo.... I suggest you do a "clean" install.
Clean install done on every release but any version above v20 does not install on android 6 always parsing error many thanks for your response.
Also can confirm that sygic truck version works no issues no parsing error.
May 3rd, 2021, 9:18 am
May 3rd, 2021, 9:53 am
Anyone get this to work on Android Auto? If so, any tips gratefully received.
May 3rd, 2021, 9:53 am
May 3rd, 2021, 10:00 am
Ok Mr dude now it`s your mod why isn`t still not working on android 6?
May 3rd, 2021, 10:00 am
May 3rd, 2021, 11:34 am
I confirm that on android 6, I receive parsing error (clean install !)
May 3rd, 2021, 11:34 am
May 3rd, 2021, 12:29 pm
What's unlocked? Does Android auto work?
May 3rd, 2021, 12:29 pm
May 3rd, 2021, 2:47 pm
Tu€N wrote:What's unlocked? Does Android auto work?


Download armeabi-v7a or arm64-v8a for you device and rename the file to "app.apk".
Install adb: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux

Then run a command line with this:
adb push app.apk /data/local/tmp/app.apk
adb shell pm install -i "com.android.vending" -r /data/local/tmp/app.apk
adb shell rm /data/local/tmp/app.apk

Image

(From Balatan)
May 3rd, 2021, 2:47 pm

Image

Programming graphics in X is like finding sqrt(pi) using Roman numerals.

www.eff.org
May 3rd, 2021, 3:15 pm
Map download not working. 96% and stands like starling :lol:
May 3rd, 2021, 3:15 pm
May 3rd, 2021, 6:17 pm
Can you please let me know if it is possible to get my Favorites from an older version?
I copied my backed up "items.dat" file and pasted it into com.sygic.aura/files/res/db (although there was no db folder), Unfortunately my Favorites still don't show up and it is really frustrating as I had about 50 or 60 items saved.

Any help or way to get it into my new version will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
May 3rd, 2021, 6:17 pm
May 3rd, 2021, 7:24 pm
Paparasee wrote:Can you please let me know if it is possible to get my Favorites from an older version?
I copied my backed up "items.dat" file and pasted it into com.sygic.aura/files/res/db (although there was no db folder), Unfortunately my Favorites still don`t show up and it is really frustrating as I had about 50 or 60 items saved.

Any help or way to get it into my new version will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
You can use Dropbox, in Sygic save on old one restore on new one
May 3rd, 2021, 7:24 pm
May 4th, 2021, 9:01 am
carabaothai wrote:
Paparasee wrote:Can you please let me know if it is possible to get my Favorites from an older version?
I copied my backed up "items.dat" file and pasted it into com.sygic.aura/files/res/db (although there was no db folder), Unfortunately my Favorites still don`t show up and it is really frustrating as I had about 50 or 60 items saved.

Any help or way to get it into my new version will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
You can use Dropbox, in Sygic save on old one restore on new one

I tried that but it did not work :? When I backup to dropbox from my old version and look it up in dropbox, I see the info in a folder called "db". I then uninstalled version 18.xx and installed 20.xx. I tried to restore from dropbox but got a message "no back up found".

Next, I added a couple of Favourites manually and backed it up to dropbox to see if the format has changed and found two folders - "DBv20plus" & "SPv20plus".
DBv20plus contains "places-database" which appears to be "the" favourites database.
SPv20plus contains "base_persistence_preferences.xml", "com.sygic.aura_preferences.xml" & "ev_preferences.xml" which are all related to settings, I presume.
May 4th, 2021, 9:01 am
May 4th, 2021, 3:35 pm
For what ever reason Android versions 6 and 7 do not work.
It does not matter how they patch it there is a problem.
We all know if you install the Google Store version it works on Android versions 6 and 7.

That leaves you with the only thing you can do is pay the 50 Euro and you get worldwide maps, Android Auto, Traffic and speed Cams for life.
There seems to be no workaround to patch it for Android versions 6 and 7.

Sygic Truck is a completely different GPS app that still works with Android 4.1.
How long that will last is the question.
New phones are far more powerful and more security built into them and GPS app have to keep up with that too.
Along with most apps that are out there.

Just except it does not work, but you can still use Sygic v18.8.6 but without Android Auto.
May 4th, 2021, 3:35 pm