Applications on your home screen, mostly widgets
May 12th, 2021, 7:35 am
Nova Launcher v7.0.27 [Beta] [Prime] [Mod Extra]
Requirements: 8.0+
Overview: The highly customizable, performance driven, home screen.Accept no substitutes! Nova Launcher is the top launcher for modern Android, embracing full Material Design throughout.

ImageImage

For my money, Nova Launcher is the best of the AOSP-style launchers available in Android. --Android Police
Nova Launcher has some very capable hands behind it --Phandroid
Our favorite is Nova Launcher, which strikes a great perfect balance between incredible performance and high customizability without getting too gimmicky and difficult to use --Lifehacker
Chock full of features you won't find in the stock launcher, and comes highly recommended --Android Central

• Icon Themes - Find thousands of icon themes for Nova Launcher on the Play Store
• Subgrid positioning - Much greater control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets half way through the desktop grid cells
• Color controls - for labels, folders, unread badges, drawer tabs and backgrounds
• Customize App Drawer - Custom tabs, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
• Improved Widget Drawer - Widgets grouped by app makes it much faster to use
• Infinite scroll - Never far from your favorite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continuously
• Backup/Restore - Sophisticated backup/restore system allowing you to backup your desktop layout and launcher settings
• Scrollable Dock - Create multiple docks and scroll between them
• Widgets in dock - Place any widget in your dock, such as a 4x1 music player widget
• Import Layout - No need to rebuild your desktop from scratch, Nova Launcher can import from most popular launchers. Including the one that came with your phone.
• Fast - Nova Launcher is highly optimized to do it's work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.

Nova Launcher Prime
Unlock the following extras by purchasing Nova Launcher Prime
• Gestures - Swipe, pinch, double tap and more on the home screen to open your favorite apps
• Unread Counts - Never miss a message. Unread count badges for Hangouts, SMS, Gmail and more using the TeslaUnread plugin
• Custom Drawer Groups - Create new tabs or folders in the app drawer
• Hide Apps - Keep a clean app drawer by hiding never used apps
• Icon Swipes - Set custom actions for swiping on app shortcuts or folders
• More scroll effects - Such as Wipe, Accordion, and Throw

This app uses the Device Administrator permission for optional screen off/lock functionality.

What's New:
Fix widgets not scrolling when corner radius > 0
Fix app icons having inconsistent state after Reset custom icons
Fix offset desktop in landscape when dock is disabled
Fix crashes

Mod Info:
  • Prime / Paid features unlocked - no additional key required;
  • Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
  • Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
  • Default wallpapers removed;
  • Disabled Rate and Social Menu;
  • Google Play Store install package check disabled;
  • Debug code removed;
  • Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
  • Ultra compress packaging for small size;
  • Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
  • No active trackers;
  • Native bugsnag analytics removed completely;
  • Languages: Full Multi Languages;
  • CPUs: universal architecture;
  • Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
  • Original package signature changed;
  • Release by Balatan.


This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher

Download Instructions:
https://userupload.net/dmhl2mw8pfkc

Mirrors:
https://userupload.in/beunok01qrqa
https://katfile.com/c6a2dgb5t8g7
https://mega4up.com/jhk5v5uwg9rc
https://rapidgator.net/file/dccc0e1a3afb28fe3bb3213a477b2168
https://up-load.io/67a9hvazvpso
http://ul.to/li80r5z6

Android 11+:
https://userupload.net/ljclzqtehlmr

Mirrors:
https://userupload.in/4ycomyz3y89h
https://katfile.com/ogmhjj8lc8my
https://mega4up.com/jq6c1w42didn
https://rapidgator.net/file/669c88d480550a9c9f90d7812342eb3c
https://up-load.io/b7yza4py2929
http://ul.to/bjfxam8z

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 12th, 2021, 7:35 am

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
May 16th, 2021, 8:26 am
Some known bugs:
• Swiping actions (up/down) of icons sometimes don't work
• Night Mode is inconsistent
• Icons in pop-up notifications of apps on homescreen/in drawer sometimes don't display properly.
• Sesame isn't integrated as it ought to be
May 16th, 2021, 8:26 am

Currently Reading:

Image
May 17th, 2021, 8:00 pm
Can you please upload untouched mods next time? Just a request.
May 17th, 2021, 8:00 pm
May 18th, 2021, 12:31 am
Final release for Nova may cone shortly. Nova has just updated 6.2.18 to 6.2.19 to prepare for Android 12, as well as for version 7.
May 18th, 2021, 12:31 am

Hit Image if I've helped you.
May 18th, 2021, 12:48 am
Salman7236 wrote:Can you please upload untouched mods next time? Just a request.

Here you have all the versions untouched:
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/teslacoil-software/nova-launcher/

r4Rok wrote:Final release for Nova may cone shortly. Nova has just updated 6.2.18 to 6.2.19 to prepare for Android 12, as well as for version 7.

For now, it's also 6.2.19 beta.
May 18th, 2021, 12:48 am
May 23rd, 2021, 11:09 am
user054321 wrote:
Salman7236 wrote:Can you please upload untouched mods next time? Just a request.

Here you have all the versions untouched:
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/teslacoil-software/nova-launcher/

r4Rok wrote:Final release for Nova may cone shortly. Nova has just updated 6.2.18 to 6.2.19 to prepare for Android 12, as well as for version 7.

For now, it`s also 6.2.19 beta.
"untouched MODS". meaning a mod with prime unlocked but without the extra stuff of "mod extra" that he usually uploads for other apps too.
May 23rd, 2021, 11:09 am
May 23rd, 2021, 11:25 am
Salman7236 wrote:
user054321 wrote:
Salman7236 wrote:Can you please upload untouched mods next time? Just a request.

Here you have all the versions untouched:
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/teslacoil-software/nova-launcher/

r4Rok wrote:Final release for Nova may cone shortly. Nova has just updated 6.2.18 to 6.2.19 to prepare for Android 12, as well as for version 7.

For now, it`s also 6.2.19 beta.
"untouched MODS". meaning a mod with prime unlocked but without the extra stuff of "mod extra" that he usually uploads for other apps too.


So you just want a unlocked version, i think you should make a request or ask derrin or NocnaFuria i think they would do it.
May 23rd, 2021, 11:25 am