From music players to sound recording
May 15th, 2021, 1:22 pm
Spotify: Listen to podcasts & find music you love v8.6.26.897 [Final] [Mod]
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

Image

Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

What's New:
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

Default Mod Features:
  • Unlocked Next Track;
  • Unlocked Pevious Track;
  • Unlocked Seeking FWD/BWD
  • Unlocked/Able to Select Any Songs & Albums
  • Unlocked Repeat Once/All;
  • Unlocked Shuffle;
  • Unlocked Very High Audio (Visual, WIP);
  • Disabled Force Shuffle;
  • Unlocked Spotify Connect (Premium Bypass);
  • Unlocked On-Demand Sharing;
  • Unlocked Canvas Sharing;
  • Unlocked Voice Feature;
  • Unlocked Volume Control;
  • Unlocked Animated Heart;
  • Unlocked Lyrics Sharing (Works only in supported countries);
  • Unlocked Storylines;
  • Unlocked Sing-along (Works only in supported countries);
  • Unlocked User Playlist Annotation (New Feature);
  • Unlocked Follow Feed;
  • Unlocked Editorial Mode;
  • Unlocked Full Screen Stories;
  • Unlocked Facebook Login;
  • Disabled Audio Ads;
  • Disabled Video Ads;
  • Disabled Visual Ads;
  • Disabled Third-Party Ads;
  • Languages: Full Multi Languages;
  • CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
  • Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
  • Original package signature changed;
  • Release by MrDude & xC3FFF0E & Sherlock.


Mod Changelog:
"Follow Feed" has been replaced with What's New.

Note: Some server-side features [Downloads] require paid subscription.


This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music

Download Instructions:
armeabi-v7a:
https://userupload.net/qbr4tebaw6pb

Mirrors:
https://userupload.in/56l6effqq87c
https://katfile.com/ich05043w1mw
https://mega4up.com/hx7f9vw21d0i
https://drop.download/l2eb5wtn2tdm
https://dropgalaxy.in/e8ed3tngr9jn
https://uploadrar.com/hlo5x2trpj8a
https://rapidgator.net/file/1eb0d4fbae3fa03061eda7fab440c600
https://up-load.io/y8st91ek2hma
http://ul.to/4x6qt8kw

arm64-v8a:
https://userupload.net/pk6idu5ldcav

Mirrors:
https://userupload.in/z8sytvw8hwke
https://katfile.com/iw1n1xqvgkc0
https://mega4up.com/xdcgfzsmlr6w
https://drop.download/230ynt9k9drc
https://dropgalaxy.in/gohleo14v1yq
https://uploadrar.com/x8gbk2gap2p9
https://rapidgator.net/file/e3f58f23910f0318b06ac351eac73e70
https://up-load.io/hinof3dvkxs6
http://ul.to/8ylo3dzh

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 15th, 2021, 1:22 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
May 15th, 2021, 1:32 pm
Great to see an another update from the team again. Look forward to the Sherlock OLED version in due course? :D

Oooops - and as if by magic it just appeared - many thanks :D
May 15th, 2021, 1:32 pm
May 15th, 2021, 1:45 pm
The only thing Sweeter than this is updating the Android TV version
May 15th, 2021, 1:45 pm
May 15th, 2021, 5:02 pm
Music filter doesn`t work in what`s new section... please do fix it...Podcast working fine...
May 15th, 2021, 5:02 pm
May 15th, 2021, 10:40 pm
Jeetp wrote:Music filter doesn`t work in what`s new section... please do fix it...Podcast working fine...
Working Fine for me
May 15th, 2021, 10:40 pm
May 16th, 2021, 6:05 am
Everything seems to be working perfect fine except the bell icon.
May 16th, 2021, 6:05 am
May 16th, 2021, 6:57 am
M44tt wrote:Everything seems to be working perfect fine except the bell icon.
Exactly
May 16th, 2021, 6:57 am
May 16th, 2021, 7:30 am
qnegglnv wrote:
M44tt wrote:Everything seems to be working perfect fine except the bell icon.
Exactly
Try with different account it will work, the issue is on Spotify side that`s why some users facing this
May 16th, 2021, 7:30 am
May 16th, 2021, 8:06 am
RishavG wrote:
qnegglnv wrote:
M44tt wrote:Everything seems to be working perfect fine except the bell icon.
Exactly
Try with different account it will work, the issue is on Spotify side that`s why some users facing this
Yes. I checked using a new account and it worked. And from what it seems like follow feed only works with new accounts aging under 1 year or so.
I installed the play store version a while back and found that the follow feed is no longer available for me (my account is 3 years old).
May 16th, 2021, 8:06 am
May 16th, 2021, 8:09 am
M44tt wrote:
RishavG wrote:
qnegglnv wrote:
M44tt wrote:Everything seems to be working perfect fine except the bell icon.
Exactly
Try with different account it will work, the issue is on Spotify side that`s why some users facing this
Yes. I checked using a new account and it worked. And from what it seems like follow feed only works with new accounts aging under 1 year or so.
I installed the play store version a while back and found that the follow feed is no longer available for me (my account is 3 years old).
Maybe the best solution for us old account user would be a mod version with no follow feed.

And in this mods case, no changing of the follow feed with what`s new. Wish any modder could help and provide one without follow feed.
May 16th, 2021, 8:09 am
May 16th, 2021, 9:21 am
Bell thing works fine for me but I can`t set the quality to very high, only high.
May 16th, 2021, 9:21 am
May 16th, 2021, 10:18 am
JTCE047 wrote:Bell thing works fine for me but I can`t set the quality to very high, only high.


Confirm Bell notification will work correctly with fresh account.
May 16th, 2021, 10:18 am
May 16th, 2021, 12:07 pm
M44tt wrote:
M44tt wrote:
RishavG wrote:
qnegglnv wrote:
M44tt wrote:Everything seems to be working perfect fine except the bell icon.
Exactly
Try with different account it will work, the issue is on Spotify side that`s why some users facing this
Yes. I checked using a new account and it worked. And from what it seems like follow feed only works with new accounts aging under 1 year or so.
I installed the play store version a while back and found that the follow feed is no longer available for me (my account is 3 years old).
Maybe the best solution for us old account user would be a mod version with no follow feed.

And in this mods case, no changing of the follow feed with what`s new. Wish any modder could help and provide one without follow feed.
Both follow feed and bell are experimental features and were never made public so there`s no guarantee how long these will work, follow feed already killed by Spotify so the modders replaced it and it is working fine for us both on new and old accounts, no idea why some people are facing issue
May 16th, 2021, 12:07 pm
May 16th, 2021, 1:22 pm
Hello,
I wanted to know, is there a way to update the app within it or do we have to download the apk from the forum each time ?
Thanks !
May 16th, 2021, 1:22 pm
Last edited by adelfoot on May 16th, 2021, 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
May 16th, 2021, 1:38 pm
M44tt wrote:Yes. I checked using a new account and it worked. And from what it seems like follow feed only works with new accounts aging under 1 year or so.
I installed the play store version a while back and found that the follow feed is no longer available for me (my account is 3 years old).

If this is the case then Spotify did a real bad thing.

Hopefully the modders will be able to find a workaround through which ALL accounts with all ages can use What's Next feature.
May 16th, 2021, 1:38 pm