Apps intended for mature audiences
Jul 20th, 2021, 7:20 pm
CumTube v2.7.0 [+18 Adult Content] [Mod + Alternate Mods]
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: The best porn app for Android

Image

Image

The app you have always wanted

CumTube is a simple app with a clean design and very easy to use.

10+ sites
Play the best videos form the best porn sites directly in your cell phone or tablet, updated in real time and organized in categories.

Native app
This totally native app has been developed for Android with material design. It is 100% compatible with your device, you don’t need to install plugins or open external windows.

Chromecast
Enjoy your favorite porn videos in a bigger screen thanks to the integrated compatibility with Chromecast devices.

Favorites
Is there any particular video you would like to watch again? Save it as favorite and find it easily to play it as many times as you want.

Download
Download all the videos you want and enjoy them anywhere, in any device, without internet service.

Privacy
Easily hide the app and have it go unnoticed among your other apps from prying eyes.

HD Quality
You can choose the quality you want to play your videos up to 1080p.

What's New:
VERSION 2.7.0
-No changelog

Tested On Gen2FS, Gen3FS, SmartFireTV, 2 Boxes, 6,7,8,9 Phones & 2 Tablets
No Mouse Toggle Needed
Search Works!


Mouse Toggle Only Needed To Pause/FF/Off To Go Back
Gen2FS Users Mouse Toggle Needed To Use Menu Top Left


Ad-Free Only Can Be Found Here:
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1283&t=4146964&hilit=cumtube


Mod Details By Hifi2007:
Ads removed
Location removed
Analytics/Receivers disabled
Ads/Camera permissions removed
Contact us/share app now visible


This app has no advertisement

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://cumtubeapp.com/

Download Instructions: [Mod Credits Hifi2007]
UnTouched Official
https://uploadrar.com/gr35ju6b8sfv

Mirrors:
https://userupload.net/31voll46jk06
http://fs2.uploadrar.com:182/d/n7sut7l6 ... ouched.apk

UnTouched Mod
https://uploadrar.com/isvt1gyo6uwu

Mirrors:
https://userupload.net/770j0168oc8e
https://userupload.net:183/d/zwds25rsir ... ad.Net.apk
https://dl1.apkadmin.com/cgi-bin/dl.cgi ... 50_MOD.apk
http://fs17.uploadrar.com:182/d/mlstjjd ... fi2007.apk

Mod Renamed ALL IN 1
https://uploadrar.com/t0uz6zf0pcjf

Mirrors:
https://userupload.net/2t2wcqmu24s9
https://userupload.net:183/d/zwdss5rsir ... ad.Net.apk
https://dl1.apkadmin.com/cgi-bin/dl.cgi ... beLogo.apk
http://fs17.uploadrar.com:182/d/mlstljd ... beLogo.apk

Mod Renamed ALL IN 1 + Custom Logo
https://uploadrar.com/vzbirfalmhdi

Mirrors:
https://userupload.net/qjlhj07r7q4h
https://userupload.net:183/d/zwdsi5rsir ... ad.Net.apk
https://dl1.apkadmin.com/cgi-bin/dl.cgi ... edLogo.apk
http://fs17.uploadrar.com:182/d/mlsqxjd ... edLogo.apk

Trouble downloading? Read This
Jul 20th, 2021, 7:20 pm
Last edited by Jimking on Jul 22nd, 2021, 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total. Reason: Requirements fixed 4.1+

Image
Jul 20th, 2021, 10:40 pm
the All in One premium links don't work
Jul 20th, 2021, 10:40 pm
Online
Jul 21st, 2021, 3:44 am
This App would be awesome if it would just let you pick MX Player as your default player.
Jul 21st, 2021, 3:44 am
Jul 21st, 2021, 3:56 am
Works Great Thanks. HiFi can you please also mod HentaiBox & PussyCam from the same dev.
Jul 21st, 2021, 3:56 am
Jul 22nd, 2021, 6:01 pm
When I click on the three points on the right, everything comes out blank and it happens to me in all versions
Why happens? Is there any solution?
Jul 22nd, 2021, 6:01 pm
Jul 25th, 2021, 3:08 am
hakalisa2 wrote:When I click on the three points on the right, everything comes out blank and it happens to me in all versions
Why happens? Is there any solution?
That`s an issue with the original app. You can invert your display colors in accessibility settings to see those options.
Jul 25th, 2021, 3:08 am
Jul 26th, 2021, 9:07 pm
Salman7236 wrote:
hakalisa2 wrote:When I click on the three points on the right, everything comes out blank and it happens to me in all versions
Why happens? Is there any solution?
That`s an issue with the original app. You can invert your display colors in accessibility settings to see those options.


how do you do that?
I have no idea how to fix that problem, and I've been dealing with this problem for quite some time
Jul 26th, 2021, 9:07 pm
Yesterday, 12:41 pm
hakalisa2 wrote:
Salman7236 wrote:
hakalisa2 wrote:When I click on the three points on the right, everything comes out blank and it happens to me in all versions
Why happens? Is there any solution?
That`s an issue with the original app. You can invert your display colors in accessibility settings to see those options.


how do you do that?
I have no idea how to fix that problem, and I`ve been dealing with this problem for quite some time
Go to your Mobile settings > Accessibility > Invert Colors would be an option under one of the features. Depends on phone model too. Otherwise, you can locate in the developer option as well. You can search in settings with keyword "invert" too.
Yesterday, 12:41 pm