Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Jan 6th, 2022, 12:54 pm
Danelaw Saga by Griff Hosker (#1-2, #5)
Requirements: .MOBI reader, 2.3 Mb
Overview: I was, for over 35 years, an English teacher. After running a successful Educational Consultancy company for four years I decided to return to an early passion, writing. As I love the works of C.S Forester, Simon Scarrow, Alexander Kent and Bernard Cornwell I began writing my Roman historical fiction novels, the Sword of Cartimandua
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics

ImageImageImage

1 The Dragon Sword
This story is set at the end of the tenth century and charts the journey of a young warrior, whose father, Bersi, is killed during a raid on Wessex. Sven Bersisson has to grow up quickly and to follow in his father’s footsteps. Sweyn Skull Taker, his uncle, becomes his foster father and they raid Wessex and Frankia where the young warrior becomes a man. King Sweyn Forkbeard, the King of Denmark, uses their clan to help in his dream of defeating the Norwegians and then taking the throne of England. Sven becomes part of those plans but when he takes possession of a fabled Dragon Sword, his life changes and he becomes greater than his father could ever have dreamed.

2 Oathsword
Now that he has made a name for himself and shown his courage in battle Sven Saxon Sword becomes not only a leader in battle but also a target for others when he fights. Beginning with the Battle of Svolder when hundreds of ships clashed in the sea, the novel takes us through the maelstrom of war. Sweyn Forkbeard has ambitions in the west where there is a weak Saxon king, Aethelred. Sven Saxon Sword and his foster father are part of the force which battles in Wessex, Cornwall and Kent. As they battle the clan grows and becomes more powerful. Sven Saxon Sword becomes a warrior of even greater renown and a leader of men.

05 The Sword of Cnut
Sven Saxon Sword was now a lord. He ruled a small village on the river. He thought that his service toking Cnut, now that he had helped him to gain the crown, was over. He was wrong. Not only does he have to deal with Norse raiders but he is also summoned to serve in a war against the Swedes. The Oathsword is called upon again to save, not only King Cnut and his ambitions, but also his home

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/8xgrd5zx4i82
https://workupload.com/file/D5kRUTJBEdR

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 6th, 2022, 12:54 pm
Apr 5th, 2024, 6:33 pm
Added Book 05
Apr 5th, 2024, 6:33 pm