Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Jun 27th, 2023, 10:13 am
Wyatt's Weird World by Mark Anthony Wyatt
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 845 KB
Overview: 'Wyatt's Weird World'
I was initially raised in the Tillingbourne Valley, at Chilworth, in the south-east of England, on the site of a 400-year-old derelict, haunted, gunpowder factory. Before reaching my second birthday, in The Ides of March 1962, our family had moved to the neighbouring village of Shalford, to a house that also sat on the banks of the Tillingbourne River, a river that would be a major influence on my youth. Sometime around 1966/67 (when I was between five and seven years old) I first heard about my dad’s chilling early hours encounter near the gunpowder factory, with the ghost of a gunpowder blast victim. That traumatic event was to be a big influence on my life too, as it was to be the catalyst that would get me fascinated in what, back in those days, we called the ‘supernatural.’
I moved away from my rural Tillingbourne Valley roots back in 1983, and since then I have lived in Woking, Prudhoe, and Bude in the U.K., and I’m currently living in the Springfield area of Illinois, in the U.S.A. After my dad's story, all the experiences in this book are my own, from an early age right up to recent years. This weird stuff has followed me around the world like an obsessed stalker, which reminds me of the old maxim, ‘People are haunted, not places.’ Having quoted that, I don’t necessarily agree, as I believe it can be a bit of both. There is however another phrase that we often hear to which I do fully concur, ‘If you take an interest in the paranormal it will take an interest in you.’ That has been my experience, and its attention shows no signs of stopping as I enter my sixties.
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/hmr8cxdjoaax

Mirror:
https://www.restfilee.com/h0gfp1cql4c4

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 27th, 2023, 10:13 am