Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 16th, 2019, 3:05 pm
Fortune Academy Series by J.R. Thorn (1-3, 5, 7, 9-10)
Requirements: epub reader, 4.6 Mb
Overview: Thorn is a paranormal romance author living in the dreamy Seattle suburbs that inspire her work. She loves to write books with snappy plot arcs amplified (but not dominated) by sexy characters that won't let you stop reading!
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Fortune Academy Year One - Welcome to Fortune Academy, a school where supernaturals can feel at home—except, I have no idea what the hell I am.
The last thing I remember is arriving at the massive gates with a Bounty Hunter staring me down. I have a feeling he was supposed to take me to the monster holding arena to fight and die. Instead, I'm Fortune Academy's newest student.
I can relate to the monsters in ways the other students can't. My mentor, who is way too hot for his own good, tells me my behavior is the result of my memory loss and that I'm just trying to identify with a past pain that I've buried too far to feel. I think he's wrong. I think the reason I can't relate to any of the students is because I'm one of the monsters they're trained to kill.
I don't fit into any of the supernatural cliques, but that doesn't stop me from collecting bullies. A brawny alpha shifter, a moody dark mage, and a playboy demi-god have decided to break me. They think I don't have any powers and that I was recruited by mistake. It'll be their funeral if they push me too far, because this girl isn't taking any of their shit.
My name is Lily Fallen, but don't let my pretty face fool you. I'm a monster in a school uniform and it's only a matter of time before I teach my bullies a lesson they won't forget.

2. Fortune Academy Year Two - I found my five Virtues… but they didn’t want to be found.
Talk about reluctant. My five Virtues all need to be taught a lesson, even Kaito, my mentor who thinks he knows everything—FYI, he doesn’t.
Hendrik, a dark mage who thinks he’s still pulling the strings.
Logan, a wolf shifter who hasn’t caught on that I’m really his alpha.
Dante, a brutal hunter who doesn’t realize he’s the one being hunted.
Orion, a playboy demigod who hates that all he wants now is me—and no one else. He’ll be the hardest of all to break.
The tables have turned and there’s a monster loose in Fortune Academy (hell yeah, that’s me, by the way). A year has passed on the outside, but it’s only been a few short weeks for supernaturals who are ramping up for Fortune Academy’s big exam. This is a test of our fortitude and our powers unlike any we’ve had before. The Third Echo of Calamity is on its way to Earth and I need to be ready for it, which means I am going to need my Virtues on my side.
I feel them in my soul and have never been more certain of anything in my life. I’ve called my Virtues to me, whether they are ready or not.
They are mine.

3. Fortune Academy Year Three - I’ve done it. My five virtues have finally accepted me and it’s better than I could have ever imagined. Hendrik, Orion, Dante, Kaito, and Logan each fill a void inside of me that I hadn’t realized had been aching.
One problem: something is still missing…
Or someone.
I sense another Virtue coming my way… and the guys are not going to like this one.
Cole is unlike any of my Virtues. He’s a monster—just like me. Abused, beaten, and downright vicious. My guys think I should chase him away, but if being a monster has taught me anything it’s that everyone has a heart. It might be cold, hardly beating, and a bit broken, but I’ll find a way to reach him… monster to monster.

5. Fortune Academy Underworld #5 - Lucifer’s here.
And he’s pissed.
Lucifer has descended on Fortune Academy Underworld a whole five days early—leave it to Cole to be a big fat liar about his timetable. He wasn’t lying about Lucifer’s secret weapon, though, and the truth will take us all for a ride.
Olivia is my best friend and she has a past almost as dark as mine, one even she’s not ready to remember and one Lucifer is ready to exploit.
I want to help her through all of this, but two of my newest Virtues are trapped in the pit, the lowest level of Hell and Lucifer’s territory. Getting to them will prove harder than we thought.
Lucifer’s weapon is bleeding through the realms and if he gets his way, Purgatory will be forever destroyed—and my Virtues with it.
The race starts now.

7. Fortune Academy Underworld #7 - The ultimate sacrifice has been made.
Cole has paid his penance.
Now it’s time for his revenge.
Lucifer has been crowned King of Earth, his royal boon something every mortal craves.
To be powerful, immortal, and feared.
He’s converting mortals into supernaturals thanks to his alliance with Calamity, but it doesn’t work out for everyone. This is an unnatural push against the balance. Supernaturals have their own realms and their own rules, but Calamity thrives in chaos.
Lucifer thinks he can control it, and I realize one important distinction.
He wants me alive.
He wants his brother on his side, Cole, a demon of rage who has proven himself worthy of my love.
After our last battle, Lucifer is content to wait, to build his unnatural army until he can storm Fortune Academy Underworld’s gates once again.
I’m tired of staying one step ahead of Lucifer. If I had learned anything from our last battle, it was only one thing was going to win this war against the devil.
Love.
With eight mates, a girl’s going to be busy, so this might take a while.

9. Fortune Academy Underworld #9 - The worst has happened.
Kaito says this can be fixed.
But I don't know if I have any fight left in me anymore.
For their sake, I better get my shit together. We've come this far and my Virtues and I have been through life and death together.
Nothing has changed.
Nothing except Lucifer coming down on me with his fallen angel army.
My Virtues who are still on earth are forced to bend to his control.
And now the next Echo of Calamity is on its way, overlapping with a mission that I've yet to fulfill.
And now a new ally has joined our ranks. Balthazar has a trick up his sleeve, one that's going to change the fabric of the universe.
But I'll do anything for my Virtues, even if I have to rip the worlds apart.

10. Fortune Academy Underworld #10 - My magic has been taken.
My mates are being held hostage.
And I’m completely powerless.
Because for now… I’m human.
I made a deal with a demon and it didn’t end well.
What else is new?
But this is the right path. I know it.
All that matters to me is getting all of my mates in one place.
Including my newest addition: an incubus named Asher.
I used the last of my power to imprison Lucifer. Had I held onto it without my mates to ground me, I would have died.
So, in retrospect, I’m just glad to be alive.
And now I need to figure out how to get all of my nine mates in one place.
Because the realms are trembling.
And Lucifer is eventually going to break free.
And when he does, he’s going to finish what he started.This time, I’ll be ready for him.

Download Instructions:
1-3, 5, 7, 9
https://mega4upload.com/98c55zevqwsk
https://devuploads.com/xqmca1quedic

10. Fortune Academy Underworld #10
https://mega4upload.com/wwp1gr6pt163
https://devuploads.com/hyj6nofgv8u5
Aug 16th, 2019, 3:05 pm
Jun 4th, 2021, 3:18 pm
ADDED
5. Fortune Academy Underworld #5
Jun 4th, 2021, 3:18 pm