Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 30th, 2022, 4:17 pm
Daddies of Falcon Creek Series by Adaline Raine (2-4)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 1.3 mb
Overview: Adaline Raine is an international bestselling author. She is an avid reader of all romance but loves contemporary and paranormal the most.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

2. Her Doting Daddies - I'm a tough as nails nurse who spends long hours in the operating room. When a work related accident sidelines me and I'm the one having to rely on others, it leaves me fumbling.
My need to take care of others and not always myself gets the attention of not one but two of my childhood crushes.
They dote on me, providing a safe place to recuperate while raining down their love and affection.
Their stern handling of me leaves me wanting me more, but can the three of us forgive past mistakes and become a family?

3. Her Daring Daddies - It seems like forever since I set foot in Falcon Creek. A lifetime ago, certainly, and I'm not the same girl I was when I left.
Some things haven't changed a bit, though. Like Tanner and Dane, the two men I once trusted with my body and my heart. They seem intent on picking up where we left off, and I've barely unpacked before I find myself with a sore, red bottom, sobbing and promising to be a good girl forever.
But my time away wasn't all sunshine and surf. And when the man I've been hiding from finally catches up with me, I'll have to decide whether to run like I've always done...
Or to stand with my men, and fight for our future.

4. Her Devious Daddies - I came to Falcon Creek looking for more. Of what, I wasn’t entirely sure, but I managed to find it anyway.
And not just with one smoking hot Daddy, but two. Logan and August are everything I didn’t know I was looking for when I left my home and never looked back.
Between Logan’s strict discipline and the way August brings out the brat in me that’s just begging for a red hot bottom, life with them is hotter than even my wildest fantasies.
But when a scene at Logan’s club goes horribly wrong, I’m left wondering if coming to Falcon Creek really was the best decision I ever made…
Or the worst.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/n130e7xtk9gx
https://devuploads.com/3cspitljl2qp

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 30th, 2022, 4:17 pm
Sep 16th, 2022, 2:57 am
added
3. Her Daring Daddies
Sep 16th, 2022, 2:57 am
Apr 18th, 2024, 4:01 pm
added