Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 27th, 2023, 3:07 pm
Bad Heroes Series by Jo Brenner (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.5 mb
Overview: A lover of dogs, mountain adventures, and HGTV, Jo Brenner writes romances that are little bit twisted, a lotta bit sexy—and always have an HEA.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. You Can Follow Me - For her it was a fling.
After her reputation blows up in New York, Kara takes off for parts unknown, determined to live life one thrill to the next. When a chance encounter with a Navy SEAL leads to the best sex of her life, the promise that it could be something more sends her running.
For them it's an obsession.
Sexy, brilliant, and lethal, Conor, Micah, and Luke have been best friends since they first joined the SEALS. Until Conor meets a daring redhead and their two-night stand becomes a dangerous obsession. Micah and Luke hatch a plan to convince Conor to move on—but after meeting Kara themselves, all bets are off.
When the three men capture her, she's forced to confront her feelings—and their anger. But Kara refuses to be anyone's captive. Though they may dominate her body, she's determined they'll never have her heart.

2. Lose Me In The Shadows - She thought it was over.
Kara believed she was free.
Free to erase the brand left on her heart by the three men who thought they could own her. But when an enemy from her past reappears in her present, she’s forced to reckon with who she was—and who she’s become. The dark fire lit inside her by the men she left behind may be Kara’s only weapon against a predator intent on breaking her.
They’ve only just begun.
Conor, Micah, and Luke’s entire worldview has been shattered—by the woman they swore they’d never let go. After Kara’s betrayal, the ex-Navy SEALs decide they don’t believe in second chances…even for her. But when they learn their runaway girl’s life is on the line, the men will stop at nothing to get her back. She’s theirs—and only theirs.
And no one touches what belongs to them and lives.

3. Meet Me In The Dark - Obsession tied them together. She won’t let anything tear them apart.
For Micah, Luke, and Conor, there are no limits to what they’ll do to win Kara’s heart. Lie, cheat, steal…and kill. But just when it seems like they’ve succeeded, an old enemy strikes. The ex-Navy SEALs will do anything to keep Kara safe—including surrendering to the predator intent on destroying them.
But Kara refuses to lose them. After years of them protecting her, it’s time to return the favor. And if it involves payback against their enemy, well, she’s not the woman she used to be. Running was easy when she had nothing to lose. But now? Forged into someone stronger, she's no longer afraid of her own power. Kara’s determined to fight—for her men, for their family, and for herself.
Even if it means the fight of her life.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/Dkqruu5
https://devuploads.com/mvq07126xx2x

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 27th, 2023, 3:07 pm
Jul 5th, 2023, 3:47 pm
added
2. Lose Me In The Shadows
Jul 5th, 2023, 3:47 pm
Jan 10th, 2024, 3:16 pm
added