Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 15th, 2023, 2:13 am
Red Planet Fated Mates Series by Miranda Martin (1, 3-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.8 mb
Overview: USA Today bestselling author Miranda Martin writes fantasy and scifi romance featuring heroes with out-of-this-world anatomy that readers call 'larger than life' and smart heroines destined to save the world. As a little girl, she would sneak off with her nose in a book, dreaming of magical realms. Today she brings those fantasies to life and adores every fan who chooses to live in them for a while.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Healing Her Heart - My heart's been frozen with loss, but can that chill survive first contact with an alien dragon-man?
I lived through the unimaginable when our generation ship crashed on this red planet of doom, but my husband wasn't so lucky. Since then I've been alone, tending to my duties as a Minister, and struggling to survive every day. The unending sand and relentless heat make life on hell a challenge.
Then airships arrive with more humans and alien, dragon-like warriors known as the Zmaj. Seven-foot tall, with muscles on muscles, scales, wings, and tails.
As part of the delegation sent to make first contact, I never expected to be singled out by one of these otherworldly creatures. He grabs me, kisses me like I've never been kissed before, and leaves me breathless, heart racing.
Can this dragon's heat melt through the numbness of my heart?

3. Romancing His Heart - Jean
I'm stuck with Mr. Grumpy. Captain super-focused on… who knows what? Out of all the alien dragon warriors, why does he have to be the one to guide me on my mission to fix the life support? The only thing keeping us from roasting alive.
Cekpet
I am the only one taking the threats we face seriously. My brothers may think we have escaped, but I understand the danger the Order still poses. So I focus on our defense until I am ordered to take the human female, Jean, on a mission. We must embark on a treacherous journey across the deadly desert, seeking a crucial piece of the humans' crashed ship.
As we traverse the unforgiving terrain, the line between my mission and the allure of a life with this female blurs. She causes too many distracting "what ifs", and it puts the survival of both our races in jeopardy.

4. The Savior of Her Heart - Love may not be simple, well, or maybe it is...
Survivor’s guilt is what they call it. I don’t know about all of that, but I do know that every day is the same. I question the purpose of my existence until Captain Nyanna presents an offer too enticing to resist. An expedition with T'kali, an alien-dragon Zmaj warrior, to locate the elusive epis plant—an almost magical remedy for the blistering heat threatening humanity's continued existence on Tajss.
The journey with the seven-foot-tall, muscular, and gorgeous alien starts smoothly, his charm proving surprisingly endearing. But as fate would have it, he's seized by a hidden adversary, forcing me on the perilous path to save him.
I'm determined to reclaim what's rightfully mine. T'kali might be in the clutches of our enemy, but they've taken more than his freedom—he's my heart. Failure is not an option, and I'll face unknown threats to rescue him and salvage the love that has ignited in the desert heat.

5. Proving Her Heart - In the unforgiving embrace of Tajss, where survival is more than just enduring, I've become Captain Nyanna, a leader born from the wreckage of our crashed ship. Life on the red planet, under the double red suns, demands more than mere existence—it requires thriving, finding hope in the barren landscape, and embracing love among the shifting sands.
As the Zmaj, dragon-like aliens native to Tajss, integrate into our struggle for survival, a spark of renewed purpose ignites within our band of survivors. Love blossoms, intertwining the fates of humans and Zmaj, proving that even in the harshest of environments, hope and connection thrive.
Yet, amid orchestrating the flourishing love stories of those I guide, my own heart has remained untethered. I’ve had my gaze fixed on one Zmaj in particular, but he hasn’t made his move. Now, with a mission to acquire a plant called epis that holds the key to our survival, I see my opportunity. It's time to prove that I am the treasure he has been seeking, the missing piece that completes his journey.

Download Instructions:
1, 3-4
https://www.up-4ever.net/6uizccu51vf2
https://devuploads.com/obaftr99akgh

5. Proving Her Heart
https://upfiles.com/Gs8OW6
https://devuploads.com/x77rekpkga8j

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 15th, 2023, 2:13 am
Nov 16th, 2023, 3:12 pm
added
3. Romancing His Heart