For the more serious stuff
Nov 11th, 2014, 1:53 am
Ecstasy series by Mackenzie McKade (Books 1~3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 851 Kb
Overview: Born and raised in Arizona, I guess you'd call me a desert rat. Well, actually, I'd be a desert rat that loves the mountains and lakes. Arizona gives me great pleasure, because if I'm not at the computer writing or buried nose deep in a book you'll find me on a four-wheeler, or a jet ski, or being pulled behind my 26’ Monterey boat on an oblong tube called a ‘hot dog’ laughing my ass off. In fact, my family says I have an unnerving cackle cutting through the waves--similar to a witch!
Genre: Sci Fi Erotic Romance

Image Image Image

The Game: Desperate for money, Chastity Ambrose enters a sexually explicit game show known for its unsavory exploits, only to discover that her opponent is the very man she left at the altar two years ago. A man who still fires her blood and does the most deliciously wicked things to her body and mind. While Chastity struggles with long-held secrets and her body's desires, Seth can think of only one thing. Revenge couldn't be sweeter for Seth Allen, as the game show has been rigged to suit him. He wants Chastity to suffer as he has these past two years. Just seeing her again arouses his anger, as well as his passion. But vengeance is bittersweet. Both Chastity and Seth struggle to survive with their hearts intact during this high stakes battle of dominance and submission. Let the games begin.

The Charade: Waking up naked with a dead man at her side and a bloody dagger in her hand was not what Ciarra Storm expected from a night on the town. When every bit of evidence points to her, she panics. In the year 2106, criminals are incarcerated on the Moon. She flees and takes on another person's identity-an identity that forces her to travel to Ecstasy Island. Nothing can prepare her when she discovers the woman she is masquerading as has signed up for a two-week course in BDSM. Nor is she prepared for the man in charge of ensuring that she gets her money's worth. Shawn Thorenson enjoys pleasure and Ecstasy Island is his playground. But something is missing in his life. Until he meets the beautiful, strong-willed Ciarra-or Kitty as he knows her. She's the something, the woman he's been searching for. But secrets have a way of coming out, and Shawn's determination to uncover Kitty's leads to a shocking revelation when a murderer strikes on Ecstasy Island-a deadly assassin whose name might turn out to be Ciarra Storm.

Forbidden Fruit: Licorice ropes may not be enough to contain the desire and wrath of this woman scorned…
Nicole Nielsen never dreamt that her erotic catering company, Sweet Dreams, would be selected to host a fantasy party on the famous pleasure planet, Zygoman. Much less, that she would find herself strapped to a table as the dessert course for seven sexy men, including the last man she ever thought she’d see again.
Royal Marine, Drake Andrews, has only one night to convince his long lost love, Niki, to forgive his lengthy absence from her life. It won’t be easy. And he’s afraid the only way is to have her bound and helpless to his desires.

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/54z9fkm57re0

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) http://uploads.to/wcls8m2uv292
Nov 11th, 2014, 1:53 am

No longer active.
Jun 9th, 2016, 5:56 pm
Added Forbidden Fruit
Jun 9th, 2016, 5:56 pm

No longer active.