From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Dec 5th, 2022, 7:50 am
An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head over Heels for Me! series by Yuishi (1-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 72.6mb, 12.2mb | Premium Edition
Overview: Yuishi is a Japanese light novel author and the creator of the light novel series An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups.
Genre: Fiction > Comedy, Drama, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Slice of Life

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Volume 1 :
When the gorgeous Nanami Barato confesses to Yoshin Misumai, it seems too good to be true! Only, it is—and Yoshin knows it. How’s an introverted guy like him supposed to keep his cool when he knows this is all just a dare? Even more puzzling, despite her gaudy appearance, this supposed gyaru isn’t actually all that good with guys! Perhaps this is the perfect chance for this shy guy to pluck up his own courage and say yes to the guy-shy girl. So begins their new cushy life of morning meet-ups and handmade lunches. The thing is, judging by the way she’s acting, Nanami has fallen head over heels for him!
From dares and dating to downright disasters, can these two first-timers figure out their feelings and maybe even fall in love—for real, this time?!

Volume 2 :
Yoshin Misumai, the perennial introvert, is now dating one of the most beautiful girls in school—Nanami Barato, the clean-cut gyaru who confessed to him on a dare. With a surprise stamp of approval from Nanami’s parents, the two are on their way to super flirty, ooey-gooey romance. But in the midst of a boba date and an accidental kiss, the two run into Yoshin’s parents, and Nanami learns that he’ll be home alone while his mom and dad are out. It’s time to amp up the mood with late-night meals and an impromptu sleepover. This introvert had better prepare himself because things are getting cushy—fast!

Volume 3 :
Lovestruck introvert Yoshin Misumai and shy gyaru Nanami Baruto are steadily growing closer, so where better to go on their next date than a steamy hot spring? Things heat up as they continue to learn more about each other (not to mention see each other in traditional Japanese clothing)! But even as their lovey-dovey antics escalate, only two weeks remain until their inevitable breakup. What more turmoil could possibly lie ahead? The couple had better buckle their seatbelts and strap down their hearts, because they’re in for a sugar-sweet ride!

Volume 4 :
Yoshin and Nanami are about to mark their one-month anniversary of dating: the day they are due to break up. As the end of their relationship nears, they plan their final dates—to the amusement park and the zoo! Yoshin prepares to tell Nanami how he truly feels about her, and Nanami gears up to tell him that her confession was actually based on a dare. As their intentions become crossed, their final dates begin, and the moment of truth soon arrives. With the fateful day upon them, the love that the two have been nurturing will finally be put to the test. What will be their final decision?

Volume 5 :
Yoshin and Nanami have finally left behind the relationship that started with a dare. With the realization that they’re both head over heels for each other, they promise to rebuild their bond for real and reveal the truth to their families and friends. When all is finally out in the open, they embark on their fresh new start. So what comes next? From watching Shibetsu’s basketball game to getting flirty at the pool, there are heaps of new memories to make and many more dates ahead of them. Will this infatuated introvert and his guy-shy girlfriend be able to handle a relationship that’s even sweeter and truer than ever before?

Volume 6 :
Yoshin and Nanami stumble upon a mysterious letter asking about their dare. While they’re both curious to track down the sender, they decide it best to wait and see how the situation unfolds. After all, it’s summer break—which calls for a trip to the fireworks festival while all dressed up in yukata! Even though the two try not to be too flirty while out in public, what would their relationship be without an unexpected accident that brings them even closer together? With a break packed with plans for karaoke dates and study sessions to prepare for exams, it’s seductively sweet business as usual for the summer installment of this couple’s sugar-filled romance!

Download Instructions:
All
https://upfiles.com/31ViRHiG
(Closed Filehost) http://skyve.io/x33l0zzvvl0k

Volume 6 only :
https://upfiles.com/CtrXDm
(Closed Filehost) http://skyve.io/sq20wmxrdlqq

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 5th, 2022, 7:50 am

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡

If you like a book, buy it to support the author