Describe the kind of app you're looking for, or a problem you need an app to solve. We will help you find it!
Jan 4th, 2021, 8:58 pm
This game,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.QmzApps.LifeStory

This game has me at my wits' end; I'm not an expert cracker, but I know just enough of lucky patcher to do my own cracking most of the time.

However, this one refuses to install after I create the unlocked apk. There are indeed some webs with cracked apks of the current version, but all of them advertise it as having unlimited money, which I don't want (what's the point of a life sim if you are always born rich?)

Can someone help me, please? This game has a lot of options locked behind paywalls, and I would like to unlock them.
Jan 4th, 2021, 8:58 pm
Jan 8th, 2021, 2:59 am
What you want exactly
?
Jan 8th, 2021, 2:59 am
Jan 10th, 2021, 11:18 pm
mackie wrote:What you want exactly
?

I want the premium options for free. There are some choices that are locked behind a paywall when something random happens during your life.

There are also some careers you must pay for to have them unlocked (and they happen to be the interesting ones)

There may be a "continue as your child" option at death that it's either also behind a paywall or very buggy.
Jan 10th, 2021, 11:18 pm
Dec 9th, 2023, 4:23 pm
i modded unlocked premium & amount of coins will not decrease
Dec 9th, 2023, 4:23 pm