Cleaners, optimization, overclocking, tweaking and other system related software
Jan 5th, 2010, 5:53 am
Kai's T9 On/Off v1.2
Requirements: WM5,WM6,Wm6.1,WM6.5 Any Screen Resolution
Overview: On new Pocket PCs the T9 (a spelling- /keyboardhelp) is activated. So you get no longer the classical word suggestions over the standard software keyboard. If you deactivate T9, the word suggestions are back again. Even if T9 is not your favor, is this program recommended. With this little program you can deactivate and activate T9 as you like.
# T9 activate/deactivate
# Memorizes the settings
# Systemstandard restorable
# For Pocket PC from Windows Mobile 5 on

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.pocketgear.com/en_US/html/display_product.jsp?id=prod7228134

Download Instructions: Install Cab & Enjoy Full Retail!!!
http://rapidshare.com/files/330521457/t ... _v4.20.CAB

Mirror:
http://rapidshare.com/files/331357756/t ... _v4.20.CAB

(Im Realeasing This to everyone cause i was getting so frusturated with installing a disable t9 cab and uninstalling and reset the device for it to work with morphgear keyboard landscape info here)

< CAB file: uploaded.to - uploading.com - No serial needed > - G & a
Jan 5th, 2010, 5:53 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jan 5th, 2010, 2:57 pm
Nice Release. +15 (+5 for the Mirrors) WRZ$ Reward. Category: System Utilities.
Jan 5th, 2010, 2:57 pm
Jun 11th, 2010, 5:02 am
This is great for someone with a physical keyboard that they cannot get to map properly in Morphgear, I changed the registry myself but this is simple and easy for anyone to use on and off.

Example would be my touch pro 2 no matter what I did the keys always came up as 229 but with this (or changing the registry values yourself) you can map the keys you want!! I got use to playing GBC with Smartgear and using W A S Z and H J but couldn't do it in Morphgear on the TP2 until this.

(anyone know why Smartgear has non problems mapping the keys but Morphgear does even on the same device?)
Jun 11th, 2010, 5:02 am

--------------------------------------------------
If a game or program is good enough to play or use daily and you enjoy or like it a lot, please buy or support it, paychecks don't appear from nowhere.... :)
Mar 3rd, 2012, 8:31 pm
Does anyone still have this file? I really need it...
Mar 3rd, 2012, 8:31 pm

If a game or program is good enough to play or use daily and you enjoy or like it a lot, please buy or support it, paychecks don't appear from nowhere.... :)
Mar 3rd, 2012, 8:40 pm
Mar 3rd, 2012, 8:40 pm

Post rewarded by Guy1731 on Mar 6th, 2012, 4:18 pm.
+ 5WRZ$ for mirror... Thanks!

Mar 7th, 2012, 12:55 pm
CAB file link(s) refreshed. Grab them fast, as long as they last...

G & a - Services and Contests
(Anything you want, you got it... - R. Orbison)
Mar 7th, 2012, 12:55 pm