Jan 12th, 2011, 4:29 pm
Sisqo wrote:http://www.maxupload.com/files/gHszCGWl1294822008.html this is a archive with the Lang files that i have, including Lang_Hebrew.gro

Thankyou VERY much......relly appreciate it.

I have a small problem, i can't seem to find the Language menu in order to change the Language, tried them all even "Regional" & yes, i did put the new file in the correct Directory.
Where is the Language Menu hiding??.......i can't even see the English Language?

Any help would be nice.
Jan 12th, 2011, 4:29 pm
Jan 12th, 2011, 5:40 pm
ausi wrote:
Sisqo wrote:http://www.maxupload.com/files/gHszCGWl1294822008.html this is a archive with the Lang files that i have, including Lang_Hebrew.gro

I have a small problem, i can't seem to find the Language menu in order to change the Language, tried them all even "Regional" & yes, i did put the new file in the correct Directory.
Where is the Language Menu hiding??.......i can't even see the English Language?

Any help would be nice.

There is no language menu :-(

Delete all the other lang-files in the lang-folder except your language and you should be fine
Jan 12th, 2011, 5:40 pm
Jan 12th, 2011, 6:45 pm
tidelibom wrote:
ausi wrote:

Any help would be nice.

There is no language menu :-(

Delete all the other lang-files in the lang-folder except your language and you should be fine

Ok, you were right, but only one problem, i see small squares instead of the Heb letters, any idea what could be the problem?
Do you possibly have a working Heb file? or maybe it's a problem with the ISR map (when using Eng it's OK only that it's in the Eng language).
Thanks
Jan 12th, 2011, 6:45 pm
Jan 18th, 2011, 9:45 am
Hi people,

I'm still a slight noob at this, just managed to install the cracked Motonav yesterday to my Milestone.

Wanted to say this: if you're having problems with the 'insert Motonav SD Card' maybe the only thing you need is the 'license' folder inside the Motonav folder on your SD card. Been struggling for a long time yesterday just to try this at one point and things started to work. Unfortunately, as many people pointed out, this is the old version, which also has a couple of other more bothersome "features", but - there ain't such thing as a free lunch, so I'm not complaining.

So, remember to create the /sdcard/Motonav/license folder and leave it empty, if it isn't here, it'll complain that you need to insert the sd card.

I'm still struggling though to install other maps. Currently, it only recognises the maps that came shipped with my phone originally, although I've copied newer maps to the /motonav/content/map and /poi, respectively, but it ignores them. Is there something else I must do? Is the problem here that I still have the old, original maps in the folder? Do I need a new basemap?
Jan 18th, 2011, 9:45 am
Jan 21st, 2011, 12:12 pm
Someone sucessfully cracked Motonav 8.4.2.138893?
Jan 21st, 2011, 12:12 pm
Jan 21st, 2011, 1:11 pm
Hey guys, Im totally new to this Android stuff and I couldnt succeed put this Motonav on my XT720. I bought my phone from a friend but he didnt give me the original memory card that came with the phone, so I dont have any Moto related maps on it.

Can you please tell me step by step how to do this.

I downloaded the above apk-s, but it said the usual 'insert Motonav SD Card' message.

thx

K
Jan 21st, 2011, 1:11 pm
Jan 23rd, 2011, 12:21 am
I copied the Motonav folder and the Motonav.apk to the sd card and it starts when i hit the mototnav icon, but it says: "incomplete or missing license".

Anybody anything?
Jan 23rd, 2011, 12:21 am
Jan 23rd, 2011, 1:00 pm
Works nicely on my Device, however there's no Hebrew support - no keyboard and no interface. instead of Hebrew font i see squares.
Is there any add-on or patch to add Hebrew ?

Thanks
Jan 23rd, 2011, 1:00 pm

Image Image Image
Jan 23rd, 2011, 5:44 pm
krot84 wrote:Works nicely on my Device, however there's no Hebrew support - no keyboard and no interface. instead of Hebrew font i see squares.
Is there any add-on or patch to add Hebrew ?

Thanks

Same here, if someone has a solution we would appreciate it.
Jan 23rd, 2011, 5:44 pm
Jan 26th, 2011, 11:45 pm
Anyone else noticed significant lagging with this cracked version? The originally installed version is fast as lightning, this one is laggy as hell. Usually after some time of navigation it just stops updating the display, sometimes it freezes altogether (although not so much it'd FC, it just doesn't respond to keypresses and stops navigating), etc. I never had an issue with the originally installed one (until it stopped working, sic). I think I noticed some discussion about this but in general people are happy? I basically can't use it because it works that slow.
Jan 26th, 2011, 11:45 pm
Jan 27th, 2011, 3:42 pm
Can someone give me an opinion abot wich is better igo my way,igo motonav or ndrive, I have Htc Desire HD so I tryed every this softvare and they all works almost the same with almost no lag,...?
Jan 27th, 2011, 3:42 pm
Feb 19th, 2011, 1:52 pm
Could someone please post this program for galaxy tab?
Feb 19th, 2011, 1:52 pm
Mar 15th, 2011, 12:54 pm
Hi Jetmouse! you are the best source of iGo info. aTrackDog an app that finds updates of softwares youb use, says that is a new build of iGo for Android: 8.4.2.170825 a little bigger than the common used 8.4.2.139242. Did u have any info on that? Thanks a LOT!
Mar 15th, 2011, 12:54 pm