All fulfilled requests will be stored here. Paid rewards will appear as locked topics.
Dec 16th, 2023, 8:40 pm
Name and Author of eBook: Criterium by Tyler Jones
WRZ$ reward: 200WRZ$

There was a previous release of this book on the site. Unfortunately, the poster is inactive. One of the links is invalid and the other is on a site that is marked as possibly malicious. I also am unsure if the previous release was the edition that I am looking for.

Important:

Retail ONLY. AZW3 or ePUB. No conversions. Looking for the edition published by Dark Rook Press.

---
This topic will be automatically deleted if it goes without reply for 14 days. You're allowed to bump it TWICE to prevent it from being deleted. Be aware that you have 7 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward or you will face a penalty and possibly a ban.
Dec 16th, 2023, 8:40 pm

Please click the Image button!
Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post if ALL my links are dead.
Dec 29th, 2023, 9:20 am
+200 WRZ.

Really hoping someone has the book!
Dec 29th, 2023, 9:20 am

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post if ALL my links are dead.
Dec 29th, 2023, 11:24 am
Perfect copy. Thank you so much. I am really looking forward to reading this one and was getting worried no one would have it. Thanks again!

Reward paid :)
Dec 29th, 2023, 11:24 am

Dec 29th, 2023, 11:32 am
Request fulfilled and donation confirmed.
Please do not PM the eBook staff or fulfiller requesting new links.
Moving to Fulfilled Requests.
Thanks everyone!

Dec 29th, 2023, 11:32 am