For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
Feb 23rd, 2015, 6:50 am
Pathology Board Review, 1000Qs v2.3a
Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Board Review Includes:
1000 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions

Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content

Take exam as many times as you wish

Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study

Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions

The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound apps written by leading educators.

Knowledge Testing, LLC

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KnowledgeTesting.MD_PATHOLOGY_ANATOMIC_AND_CLINICAL

Download Instructions:
http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/t3NvI0iq/file.html
Feb 23rd, 2015, 6:50 am

I fill random requests; do not pm me with them.
Only use my releases to TEST apps with!
Please support the developers and BUY the app if you find it useful!!
Apr 25th, 2016, 1:25 am
thanks
Apr 25th, 2016, 1:25 am
May 10th, 2016, 12:39 am
The app doesn't download the database :(
May 10th, 2016, 12:39 am

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong.
May 20th, 2016, 12:00 am
Why does the app not download the database? Any ideas on what I maybe doing wrong (GL)foil?
May 20th, 2016, 12:00 am

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong.
May 20th, 2016, 12:02 am
A quick fix I think maybe if you provided the database in the form of an .obb file or something. I'm not sure, just a suggestion.
May 20th, 2016, 12:02 am

May 20th, 2016, 2:28 pm
Hi @trichotilloman

Sorry, I haven't been on here in a little while, but I will look into it for you, and try to figure out what's going on!

Edit:
I think the reason that you can't (and I can't, as well) download the database, is because the app might not even exist anymore.. I went to the developers website, and it seems that all links to it point to Play Store links that no longer work. I will keep an eye out for it, and see if maybe they're changing app names, or something, and will let you know!
May 20th, 2016, 2:28 pm

I fill random requests; do not pm me with them.
Only use my releases to TEST apps with!
Please support the developers and BUY the app if you find it useful!!
May 20th, 2016, 4:47 pm
Oh I'm so glad you could look into it. And thank you for corroborating the specific errors and issues involved. You described it perfectly, about the links, database download etc. And yes, your answer makes a lot of sense, but I'll be around and following this, for when you later do find a definitive explanation and an associated remedy, if at all. Thanks :)
May 20th, 2016, 4:47 pm