May 21st, 2022, 9:27 pm
Why are we not getting the Download button for Chevdrive.net
May 21st, 2022, 9:27 pm
May 22nd, 2022, 7:36 am
mshale wrote:Why are we not getting the Download button for Chevdrive.net
Chedrive changed domains and the fix was announced by Disk4mat in the Premium topic a few days ago, please see:

Disk4mat wrote:Chedrive has changed their domain from chedrive .com to chedrive .net. We have added a filter to replace all old links with the new format and made other changes, it should be working again now.

If you are not yet seeing blue arrows next to Chedrive.net links, please refresh your: filehosts.xml (press Ctrl + R or the refresh button in your browser).
May 22nd, 2022, 7:36 am

Jun 9th, 2022, 1:42 pm
What going on with solidfiles? It was so reliable filehost for many years, and now when you trying to download from it, links gets diverted to a domain registry site.
Jun 9th, 2022, 1:42 pm
Aug 6th, 2022, 3:41 pm
Solidfiles seem to be cracking down on copyright-infringing files. They remove them within a day. Happened to me, and I'm now also seeing another uploader's solidfiles link (release posted just yesterday) where the file is already removed. I can see that solidfiles is not in the list of supported hosts, but just a heads up to uploaders — this service is no longer actually usable.
Aug 6th, 2022, 3:41 pm
Aug 29th, 2022, 5:10 pm
merry60 wrote:mega4up.org has been temporarily removed from the list of supported filehosts, we will add it back if and when they fix the technical issues.

Mega4up is working well and fine with me for a good time now. I think it was a great inniciative includes them as a supported Filehost. Good for Mobilism.
Aug 29th, 2022, 5:10 pm
Sep 10th, 2022, 9:25 pm
Is Tusfile now https://userscloud.com ?

I normally log into Tusfile as its easier to download - no pop ads - but I get redirected to userscloud and they don't have a profile of me so do any one know if Tusfile is gone? old Tusfiles links still open and download
Sep 10th, 2022, 9:25 pm
Oct 24th, 2022, 9:19 am
Just tried to use chedrive to upload.

Got a popup saying many video formats are not allowed.

Nor is MP3.

lexie92 wrote:User did not create an account. Max upload file size without an account is 0.01 Mb, hence why they were not able to upload an MP3 file, and received a pop-up as a reminder.
Oct 24th, 2022, 9:19 am
Oct 28th, 2022, 5:01 am
Syneb93 wrote:
merry60 wrote:mega4up.org has been temporarily removed from the list of supported filehosts, we will add it back if and when they fix the technical issues.

Mega4up is working well and fine with me for a good time now. I think it was a great inniciative includes them as a supported Filehost. Good for Mobilism.

Today at least impossible to download any links from mega4up.
It says the file is there, do the captcha, then it gives you a (temporary) download link
Then I invariably get an error "can't establish a connection to the server at s6.mega4down.com:183."
Also fails in jDownloader, which previously worked.
Oct 28th, 2022, 5:01 am
Oct 28th, 2022, 10:39 am
jampacked wrote:Today at least impossible to download any links from mega4up.
It says the file is there, do the captcha, then it gives you a (temporary) download link
Then I invariably get an error "can't establish a connection to the server at s6.mega4down.com:183."
Also fails in jDownloader, which previously worked.

This problem started yesterday, we noticed that it was happening with links that were obviously not dead or even just posted. The site actually has a link checker to make sure that files are still on the server: https://mega4upload.com/?op=check_files

We have contacted mega4up to find out what's going on, because the problem does not happen with all links, but it does happen in almost all browsers and systems and IPs. We'll post here when/if we receive a reply.

Edit (Wed, November 2, 9:55pm UTC): Mega4up informed us that the problem has been fixed.
Oct 28th, 2022, 10:39 am

Dec 6th, 2022, 4:12 am
I don't know if it has been discussed before (I did a search but couldn't find any mentions) but how about Filefactory?
Dec 6th, 2022, 4:12 am

☠️ Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction,
that your body's part of a permanent outplacement.
☠️

Dec 6th, 2022, 5:27 pm
Maraya wrote:I don't know if it has been discussed before (I did a search but couldn't find any mentions) but how about Filefactory?

We tried many times before, it could not be supported. For more information, read this post: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=9968070#9968070
Dec 6th, 2022, 5:27 pm

Dec 7th, 2022, 4:25 pm
I have a lot of Magazines on FIKPER.COM that I'd like to share. Can I use FIKPER links?
Dec 7th, 2022, 4:25 pm
Dec 7th, 2022, 5:11 pm
klubb100 wrote:I have a lot of Magazines on FIKPER.COM that I'd like to share. Can I use FIKPER links?

Welcome to Mobilism, please read about filehosts and about how to post magazines here: eBook Section Rules. And please check your private messages for more information.
Dec 7th, 2022, 5:11 pm