Oct 15th, 2021, 12:10 pm
On dropgalaxy I have disabled my adblocker, uBlock origin, but it still has the pop up asking me to disable it, any clicking opens new tabs of rubbish or .exe files. Are there any ways through the mess?

update - I have removed my adblocker and it still asks me to disable it!

merry60 wrote:Please see your pms, and switch browsers.
Oct 15th, 2021, 12:10 pm
Mar 8th, 2022, 1:02 am
I find the most trouble-free method for downloading is to copy the download link while I have JDownloader 2 running on my PC. This will automatically show if the download link is still active or not, and also seamlessly downloads active links.

JDownloader 2 works for all sorts of downloads and links, and is pretty good at dealing with captchas too.
Mar 8th, 2022, 1:02 am

Please PM me if links are dead, and I will do my best to refresh them.
Mar 10th, 2022, 3:04 am
For Android users Kiwi browser or Firefox with uBlock Origin extension can handle most of the filehosts I have come across on the site. Except for one or two sites didn't have to disable uBlock even.
Mar 10th, 2022, 3:04 am
Mar 23rd, 2022, 2:02 pm
[deleted]
Mar 23rd, 2022, 2:02 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Mar 23rd, 2022, 2:41 pm
marooned2 wrote: VEXFILE (a horrible &&%$ Russian filehost)

True, so why use it at all? I hope it gets banned soon.
Mar 23rd, 2022, 2:41 pm
Mar 24th, 2022, 3:23 pm
Well, it's a weird host when it comes to downloading but it's no worse than some others hosts ridden with nasty ads (e.g IntoUpload). No need to disable adblocker and looks like it doesn't delete inactive files after just a month or two.
Mar 24th, 2022, 3:23 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Apr 30th, 2022, 11:57 pm
I'm trying to download from Uploadev, I've followed all the steps and am at the last screenshot, and now I'm confuddled. I'm not seeing how to get the download!
Apr 30th, 2022, 11:57 pm
May 1st, 2022, 7:53 am
StarredReader wrote:I'm trying to download from Uploadev, I've followed all the steps and am at the last screenshot, and now I'm confuddled. I'm not seeing how to get the download!

Make sure that the problem is not your browser blocking the download, as browsers (mostly Chrome) sometimes do. Switch browsers and try again, and PM me with the link if the problem persists.
May 1st, 2022, 7:53 am

Jun 9th, 2022, 11:35 am
never download books as .exe or never open them
Jun 9th, 2022, 11:35 am
Jul 8th, 2022, 4:03 am
Centfile and Restfilee little box link not clickable.

Been getting files from these two sites for years. I know how to use them. But lately I have been having a problem with them. I find the little box to click to advance to next screen, but the links are not clickable.

Usually the files I want have different source on the page and I get it from the other one, but Sometimes they use both Centfile and Restfilee as the sources and I am stuck. Any Idea what's going on?

I am using Win 8.1 with Google Chrome browser.
Jul 8th, 2022, 4:03 am
Jul 8th, 2022, 7:46 am
NJohnny wrote:Centfile and Restfilee little box link not clickable.

Been getting files from these two sites for years. I know how to use them. But lately I have been having a problem with them. I find the little box to click to advance to next screen, but the links are not clickable.

Usually the files I want have different source on the page and I get it from the other one, but Sometimes they use both Centfile and Restfilee as the sources and I am stuck. Any Idea what's going on?

I am using Win 8.1 with Google Chrome browser.

What's going on is that Centfile is using overlapping ads that make the buttons unclickable. You need to install (or enable) an ad blocker like uBlock Origin, you can get it for Chrome Here.
Jul 8th, 2022, 7:46 am

Jul 9th, 2022, 7:03 am
merry60 wrote:
NJohnny wrote:Centfile and Restfilee little box link not clickable.

What's going on is that Centfile is using overlapping ads that make the buttons unclickable. You need to install (or enable) an ad blocker like uBlock Origin, you can get it for Chrome Here.

That fixed the problem.
Thanks,
Jul 9th, 2022, 7:03 am
Jan 14th, 2023, 8:00 pm
I am having trouble downloading from rocketfile.co

I'm on a Mac, and the download just downloads a file called "ChromeSetup.exe" Is there a trick to downloading from this website? Thanks.
Jan 14th, 2023, 8:00 pm
Jan 14th, 2023, 10:24 pm
has0727 wrote:I am having trouble downloading from rocketfile.co

I'm on a Mac, and the download just downloads a file called "ChromeSetup.exe" Is there a trick to downloading from this website? Thanks.

Try to avoid old Rockfile.co links, the site no longer exists: https://ibb.co/Rc500YN

Some of our posters actually quit when the site went down and all their links were killed, so the "rocketfile" domain that you are getting redirected to is not real and it doesn't have our files, do not download.
Jan 14th, 2023, 10:24 pm

Jan 14th, 2023, 10:59 pm
merry60 wrote:
has0727 wrote:I am having trouble downloading from rocketfile.co

Try to avoid old Rockfile.co links, the site no longer exists: https://ibb.co/Rc500YN

Some of our posters actually quit when the site went down and all their links were killed, so the "rocketfile" domain that you are getting redirected to is not real and it doesn't have our files, do not download.

Ah, ok, good to know, thank you!
Jan 14th, 2023, 10:59 pm