Discuss Pocket PC software here.
Aug 15th, 2009, 8:57 pm
I've used quite a lot of Image Viewers and Image Managers. I need 1 app for Viewing images casualyl like S2V, Chilli Photoslide, Imageviewer CM and another app for managing photos like Xnview and Resco Photoviewer does. Right now I am convinced that there is no other software for managing photos better than Resco Photoviewer but I could have missed something.

What I'm not satisfied with is the Casual viewing apps. So far I've tried Imageviewer CM, Chilli Photoslide, Slide 2 view (s2v) and Eyephoto.

Here are my problems with them.

Imageviewer CM: Works pretty good but crashes often with large images. It would have been awesome if it wasn't for that and it's a bit slow. But it's an unfinished product anyways.

Chilli Photoslide: The Worst and unlike ImageviewerCM it's not free. The loading is extremely slow of images and it's very limited for a commercial software.

Eyephoto: Used it long time ago and remembered it displays automatically all the image files on the phone and didnt allow me to choose a directory. That's a big problem as I'll be having wisbar skins pop up or something.

Slide 2 View: Pretty much the closest to what I want although I feel there must be a better app out there which has the hand gestures and can be used for casual viewing.

Any suggestions guys?
Aug 15th, 2009, 8:57 pm
Aug 16th, 2009, 1:03 pm
You seem to have overlooked HTC Album. The newest builds are said to be fast and can be found over at XDA Developers. My favourite viewer is S2V.
Aug 16th, 2009, 1:03 pm

Less Than 10wrz$ ? Have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96368

If you would like to smile more.....then smile more :)
Aug 16th, 2009, 2:23 pm
Oh yeah I have that default with this rom I flashed my phone with. But it seems to have a silly bug where another image shows for a while before the Actual image is shown.
Aug 16th, 2009, 2:23 pm
Jan 18th, 2012, 12:15 am
SPB Imageer - now freeware
Jan 18th, 2012, 12:15 am