Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 6th, 2024, 3:37 pm
Vegas Heat: Bases Loaded Series by Lisa Suzanne (1-5)
Requirements: epub reader, 11.6 mb
Overview: Lisa Suzanne is an Amazon Top Ten Bestselling author of swoon-worthy superstar heroes, emotional roller coasters, and all the angst. She resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest romance book or watching reruns of Friends.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Scoring Position - I wasn’t looking to change my “bad boy of baseball” reputation. At least not until my dream girl, Pop Princess Alexis Bodega, stepped foot in my clubhouse to sing for the stadium on opening day.
There’s just one problem, and it’s a big one. Her manager is also her boyfriend, and her father is her agent.
She’s kept on a tight leash with her incredibly busy schedule, and I’m at the start of a new baseball season with a new team.
It’s the worst time to explore this attraction with the wrong girl, but that doesn’t stop me from fighting my way backstage at her surprise performance in Vegas and slipping her my number.
I quickly discover that nothing is what it seems where her manager is concerned. The more I learn about America’s Sweetheart, the more I realize what the world knows of her is the carefully crafted façade of her brand…not the woman behind it all. But I’m getting to know the real Alexis, and I’m falling hard and fast for her.
Her father might be the one holding the ball, but I’m in a scoring position, and I won’t let anything stop me from getting the win.

2. Caught Looking - When her father orchestrates an engagement for business purposes, Alexis is forced to say yes publicly.
Now I’m the other man in this equation, and despite my reputation as the bad boy of baseball, I learned long ago to stay away from married women. But not everything is as it appears, and she isn’t married yet, which forces me to confront my own morals and fears when it comes to relationships. And when she spends time with my family, we both feel how easy life would be together.
She says she wants to be with me, but we have to be careful. If I’m caught looking, it’ll ruin both her brand and my reputation.

3. On Deck - When a family emergency reminds us all how short life can be, Alexis’s father moves up the wedding date. She’s forced to wrestle with her father’s emotional manipulation as we fall harder and harder for one another and her wedding day moves closer. We’re keeping a huge secret from her father and her rabid fan base, and we both feel the walls closing in on us.
And then my father shows up out of nowhere. He’s set on ruining my life the way he says I ruined his, and he has the evidence to do it.
As her wedding date to another man looms closer and she assures me it’s all a sham, I’m on deck as the man ready to step in and take my rightful place. But she has a choice to make, and it’ll pit herself against the very brand she’s worked so hard for.

4. Bases Loaded - Alexis is backed into a corner as she looks between two doors. Behind door number one is the man her father is pushing her to marry, the man who’s good for her brand and her future. Behind door number two is me: the bad boy of baseball who happens to be the man she has fallen in love with.
I wish we could just run away together. I promised I’d wait for her no matter how long it took. I’d wait forever if I had to. She’s worth it.
But the bases are loaded, and as we run toward the final out, we have no idea what’s waiting on the other side.

5. Grand Slam - Alexis’s father tells me he’s going to ruin me. He does not want his pop star daughter or her brand associated in any way with the bad boy of baseball.
I make it my mission to prove to her father that I’m not the bad guy he thinks I am. But he takes things a few steps too far, causing major issues that will affect my upcoming baseball season.
It’s going to take a grand slam to make everything right again, but I will not give up on the woman I’ve fallen for.

Download Instructions:
1-4
https://mega4upload.com/z3f8r0rmi3o4
https://devuploads.com/2j02xpm9sy8e

5. Grand Slam
https://www.up-4ever.net/dewv13flo0ts
https://devuploads.com/omgo3d48zqc8

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 6th, 2024, 3:37 pm