From music players to sound recording
Mar 16th, 2019, 3:14 am
I can`t login with Google.
Mar 16th, 2019, 3:14 am
Mar 16th, 2019, 3:59 am
If anyone figures out how to play Hifi audio please let me know.
Mar 16th, 2019, 3:59 am
Mar 17th, 2019, 6:15 pm
Horashiokuma wrote:If anyone figures out how to play Hifi audio please let me know.

+1
I would also like to force the HIFI logo on all the songs and not just choose High Fidelity and get HQ logo :?

Still great releases mrdude and balatan!
Mar 17th, 2019, 6:15 pm
Mar 18th, 2019, 8:37 am
@mrdude
Could you please have a look at this streaming service:
https://www.primephonic.com/

It gives 14 days trail.
Mar 18th, 2019, 8:37 am
Mar 18th, 2019, 9:09 am
Please updste mr cool
Mar 18th, 2019, 9:09 am
Mar 18th, 2019, 1:52 pm
Balatan already release new version
Mar 18th, 2019, 1:52 pm

Today I seed for you, tomorrow you must seed for others!

Image
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Mar 19th, 2019, 8:31 pm
mrdude wrote:
Frankbu7 wrote:Balatan and mr dude are my sons. I thought them well. They once said they dont make a penny off these apps. I say its bs. I would not be hacking apps bc i want to be nice to others. Anyhow thanks. If u guys really dont mske money of these apps. What are yall real jobs then


WTF are you talking about, I don't make any money or get anything for modding apps - I just do it for the challenge of trying to crack them, maybe your life revolves around money or you surround yourself with people that don't help anyone, but I don't. I also don't need to explain myself to anyone - or tell you what I do for a living, it's none of your business to be honest.

#FACTS!!!
Mar 19th, 2019, 8:31 pm
Mar 19th, 2019, 8:46 pm
MrKaon wrote:@mrdude
Could you please have a look at this streaming service:
https://www.primephonic.com/

It gives 14 days trail.


No thanks, I'd rather poke hot needles into my eyeballs and ears rather than listen to the screeching noise you get from classical music.

I always wondered which was worse - Jazz music/Classical music/Reggae music, probably Jazz music - I think that was invented for 'profiling purposes', but classical is nearly as bad. As for reggae - I have zero idea what they are saying half the time and there's no black people live near me that I can ask.
Mar 19th, 2019, 8:46 pm

Image
Mar 19th, 2019, 8:57 pm
mrdude wrote:
MrKaon wrote:@mrdude
Could you please have a look at this streaming service:
https://www.primephonic.com/

It gives 14 days trail.


No thanks, I'd rather poke hot needles into my eyeballs and ears rather than listen to the screeching noise you get from classical music.

I always wondered which was worse - Jazz music/Classical music/Reggae music, probably Jazz music - I think that was invented for 'profiling purposes', but classical is nearly as bad. As for reggae - I have zero idea what they are saying half the time and there's no black people live near me that I can ask.

Yeah Mon... Lol
Mar 19th, 2019, 8:57 pm
Mar 19th, 2019, 10:53 pm
mrdude wrote:
MrKaon wrote:@mrdude
Could you please have a look at this streaming service:
https://www.primephonic.com/

It gives 14 days trail.


No thanks, I'd rather poke hot needles into my eyeballs and ears rather than listen to the screeching noise you get from classical music.

I always wondered which was worse - Jazz music/Classical music/Reggae music, probably Jazz music - I think that was invented for 'profiling purposes', but classical is nearly as bad. As for reggae - I have zero idea what they are saying half the time and there's no black people live near me that I can ask.

Lol come on MrDude you don't have to listen to it just mod it. :D
I know you like challenges.
Mar 19th, 2019, 10:53 pm