For the more serious stuff
Dec 15th, 2023, 3:36 am
11 Erotic Novels by Nicola Nichols
Requirements: ePUB / PDF reader | 13.93 MB
Overview: “Watching people, studying their interactions and excited by life and the many contradictory impulses we all contend with...wanting things we shouldn't, enjoying guilty pleasures and fantasizing about the things we haven't dared to try. I love writing tales that stir prurient interest.” (Nicola Nichols)
Genre: Fiction > Erotic > Hotwife

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Feral Emotions Animal Magnetism
Maya is a successful woman in a job she hates, living a life that bores her. Her boyfriend suits her life, but not her passion. When she meets Erhart she learns the power of raw, feral emotions. He teaches her to accept her passions and project her animal magnetism. He opens her up to the joys of indulging her desires for hot and rough sex with more than one person.

Cocktail Party
Janice is angry with her husband’s dismissive, downright superior attitude about her career writing erotic romances—his work is serious. When she reluctantly goes to party at his boss's house, she finds herself the center of attention of several hot young men. With her husband working the room, she lets them sweep her into her first gangbang.
After all, it's research for a new book.

Moving Day For A Hotwife
She's finally getting a house of her own. Her husband is on a business trip when the movers arrive. That, two hot young guys and their father are checking her out makes Tracey think she might get two major things she wants....a new home and a chance to enjoy two fantasies at once. She stands a chance of cuckolding her husband with three studs at once.

Double Teaming The Hotwife
Two men can be better than one.
She loves Dave, but when it comes to sex, he can’t keep up. When they move into a new apartment, she learns that the building's twin hunky maintenance men are willing to help her with that little problem. When they double down on her, both giving her the benefit of their full attention, the world seems a better place. But where is that leading?

A Sendoff For Young Soldiers
While dropping her soldier son off at the airport Stella meets one of his old school friends. He’s also a soldier and about to leave for combat. He is charming and she decides to give him a patriotic sendoff and something to come home for. Two of his buddies are in town and she invites them to join them too, making the lusty fun even wilder.

Party on the Wild Side
Tani’s marriage isn't working. Billy is too focused on work to satisfy her. When her husband and his partner leave on a business trip, her friend Eve, the wife of her husband’s partner, suggests that they step out. She wants to go to a new club where hot athletes hang out. Also unsatisfied, she’s determined to get laid.
Tani has never cheated before and hesitates, but she goes along to check it out. It’s a happening place, and when Gerard, the club owner, turns on the charm she finds herself melting with desire. The passion she feels overwhelm any doubts, even when he has other men and women do her. In fact, she finds she's willing to do anything he wants. She loves every white-hot second of it. And then Gerard tells her she has to make a choice between playing on the wild side or her marriage.

Proper Breeding
It's a ranch in the middle of nowhere...where thoroughbred stallions stand at stud for breeding. Gina's husband Manny is thinking of investing in the place, but the studs that own the place seem more interested in Gina than any business deal. While Manny does his due diligence, they take her hard and unprotected. Gina learns that Manny has ideas about what proper breeding is really all about.

Doing Her Husband's Crew
Crystal's husband Harry isn't satisfying her and the lusty looks from the hot young guys in his construction crew excite her. The foreman lets her know he wants her so she returns to the site after Harry goes to a meeting. The sex is smoking hot and when Harry goes out of town she goes back for more. After he does her, the rest of the crew join in, sweeping her up in her first gangbang.

Watching Me With Bikers
Freddy is a good husband, but it takes a lot to arouse the sexual animal that I love in him. Watching me with other guys used to unleash his kinky superpowers, but it stopped working.
But recently I screwed a biker and I know where he and his friends hang out. Maybe if Freddy has to watch them gangbang me things will get dirty enough to push him over the top.

An Erotic Birthday For A Hot Wife
Sam has started the tradition of giving Jill an erotic birthday surprise every year. This year, they are flying to New York for the opening of a live erotic play. After the play, when Sam has stripped her naked and tied her to the bed, the action gets hot. With her lying there helpless, Sam introduces her to Grace and Tony, and the three of them take her hot and hard in every combination she has imagined.

Making Him Watch by Nicola Nichols
Freddy’s elegance and obvious desire to please me swept me off my feet. After we married, I realized he was too nice. I like sex rough and varied. He isn’t jealous; it excites him to see me flirt, turn other guys on. That's how I got the idea that making him watch a hot stud or two banging me would give him some serious inspiration and be fun for me, too.

Download Instructions:
Feral Emotions Animal Magnetism
Uploadrar > NN-FEAM.zip - 638 KB
UpFiles > NN-FEAM.zip - 638 KB
FreeDLink > NN-FEAM.zip - 638 KB
DevUploads > NN-FEAM.zip - 638 KB
Filedot > NN-FEAM.zip - 638 KB
Mega4Up > NN-FEAM.zip - 638 KB
Up4Ever > NN-FEAM.zip - 638 KB
DropApk > NN-FEAM.zip - 638 KB

Cocktail Party
Uploadrar > NN-CP.zip - 999 KB