For the more serious stuff
Mar 24th, 2024, 11:59 pm
2 Domination / Submission Novels by Jade Savannah
Requirements: ePUB / PDF reader | 3.22 MB
Overview: "I love both reading and writing and enjoy hiking and wilderness adventures when not at my desk or in my dungeon! I am a professional working in the erotic arts who loves to share my knowledge and write erotic fantasies. Most of my stories involve the training of submissive male sex slaves. I love the idea of the complete transformation of a humble male into an obedient plaything. My sexy passions include chastity, feminization, sissy play, spanking and humiliation play. If you like the sound of this kind of kink then please read on!"
"I am very dominant. I have always liked to control men. I like my men well-built, and naked...and locked in chastity." (Jade Savannah)
Genre: Fiction > Erotic > Domination

Image Image

She Makes Him Beg
Seven short stories of female domination. These hot and sexy tales include lashings of bondage, enforced chastity and humiliation for a variety of male slaves.
In story one; 'The Absolute Slave', this poor man's girlfriend uses chastity and bondage to turn him into an absolute slave who is forced to serve her as a sexual plaything.
In story two; 'Captured, Roped and Tamed', a couple meet at a martial arts class and she quickly shows him the ropes!
In story three; 'Dog Boy', Dan volunteers to be treated like a dog for the weekend and finds himself being teased and tormented in more ways than he could imagine by his new mistress.
Story four; 'Pony Boy', features a wife who has turned her husband into an enslaved stud stallion.
In story five; 'The Cat Woman', Michael, an arrogant business man, gets captured and trained by a mysterious and seductive dominatrix.
Story six; 'Punishment for Sissy', shows what happens when a dominant girlfriend turns her live-in lover into a feminized and chastised sissy slave.
The final story, 'The Tale of Tom Fury', describes seven days in the life of a successful ...

How To Train A Submissive Male
A complete guide to the training of a submissive male sex slave. More than twenty kinky chapters covering the complete transformation of a humble male into an obedient plaything. Written by an experienced professional dominatrix, this book takes you step by step from the initial collaring through to chastity, feminisation, punishment and humiliation. There are more than a thousand tips and scenarios that are guaranteed to help you become a devilishly sexy mistress who is always in complete control. Prepare to embark on the sexual education of a lifetime!
The chapters cover; slave presentation, training routines, slave positions, chastity, teasing, forced feminisation, sissy play, financial domination, infantilism, CBT, using butt plugs, pegging, pet play, period play, mouth control, cruel bondage, giving you pleasure, role play, body worship, foot worship, sweat and scent, humiliation, slave punishments and then finally -rewarding him with an orgasm. If you’re a lady with any interest or curiosity in the art of female domination then this book will give you a host of ideas and a deep insight into the mind of a submissive male. You’ll learn how to drive him...

Download Instructions:
She Makes Him Beg
DevUploads > JS-SMHB.zip - 1.0 MB
Filedot > JS-SMHB.zip - 1.0 MB
Mega4Up > JS-SMHB.zip - 1.0 MB
Up4Ever > JS-SMHB.zip - 1.0 MB
DropApk > JS-SMHB.zip - 1.0 MB
Uploadrar > JS-SMHB.zip - 1.0 MB
UpFiles > JS-SMHB.zip - 1.0 MB
FreeDLink > JS-SMHB.zip - 1.0 MB

How To Train A Submissive Male
Filedot > JS-HtTaSM.zip - 2.2 MB