Nov 8th, 2021, 8:46 pm
Thank you Guy for all that you do! :)
I'm sure we'll manage if you need to take lots of breaks! 8)

Sorry about the constant edits... I just wanted them all in one place. :lol: :oops:
But now I shall try my darndest to refrain from hitting the Edit button. :shifty:

Things are pretty hectic at the moment for me, but when things slow down, would you like some part-time help in some way? :think:
Nov 8th, 2021, 8:46 pm

Nov 14th, 2021, 12:41 pm
bella6 is in hospital.

Please join in prayers and wishes for good recovery.

I'm sure she will be back soon, grabbing our WRZ$ and icons!!! :clap: :thumbup:

Nov 14th, 2021, 12:41 pm
Nov 14th, 2021, 12:45 pm
lush wrote:Things are pretty hectic at the moment for me, but when things slow down, would you like some part-time help in some way? :think:

I manage for now, but thank you for the offer. It's noted. :wink:
Nov 14th, 2021, 12:45 pm
Nov 15th, 2021, 4:41 pm
Guy1731 wrote:bella6 is in hospital.

Please join in prayers and wishes for good recovery.

I'm sure she will be back soon, grabbing our WRZ$ and icons!!! :clap: :thumbup:

I was wondering where bella went! Hoping for a speedy recovery!
I miss those " 8) " of hers :lol: :lol:
Nov 15th, 2021, 4:41 pm

Nov 15th, 2021, 5:16 pm
Have a speedy recovery! Bella

Nov 15th, 2021, 5:16 pm
Mar 4th, 2022, 3:52 pm
Seeing what is going on in Ukraine atm, and feeling deeply sorry for the pain of so many people, it doesn't feel appropriate to play games. Respectfully I won't do updates any more for now. Hope you understand.

My prayers are with the Ukrainian people.
Mar 4th, 2022, 3:52 pm
Mar 11th, 2022, 5:03 pm
I really think ... you've done SO MUCH Guy.
It's heartbreaking what's still happening ...
Prayers and thoughts are all I can offer and being united in wanting peace and healing for Ukraine :(
Mar 11th, 2022, 5:03 pm

Hello! I regret to inform everyone that I will not be able to re-upload dead links as my laptop is dead and my charger too. I haven’t found a replacement yet. IF A POST EXPIRES, PLEASE MAKE A NEW REQUEST. I apologise for the inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.
Mar 12th, 2022, 3:30 pm
Guy1731 wrote:Seeing what is going on in Ukraine atm, and feeling deeply sorry for the pain of so many people, it doesn't feel appropriate to play games. Respectfully I won't do updates any more for now. Hope you understand.

My prayers are with the Ukrainian people.

Noted and I'm supportive on your decision.
On the same note, I really hope the war to end soon as it has caused so much destruction (on top of the existing battle with Covid) and both Ukrainians and Russians have suffered enough. Russian leaders need to wake up their idea now...like seriously NOW! :(
Mar 12th, 2022, 3:30 pm

May 2nd, 2022, 8:11 am
To quote a friend:

The best thing you can do is, as the famous British saying from WWII goes, "keep calm and carry on".

This war could last for a long time, but as stupid and cruel as it is, life goes on...

So I decided to continue the games, because in the end they don't make it worse, do they?
May 2nd, 2022, 8:11 am
May 2nd, 2022, 8:20 am
Welcome back Guy! :wave:

And no they don't... I'm grateful to have mobi games & contests for socializing.
May 2nd, 2022, 8:20 am

May 2nd, 2022, 8:28 am
We can all read books, listen to music, play games, eat, sleep, be afraid, be frustrated, be angry, cry, laugh, etc etc, and STILL there'll be war somewhere in the world. Even at this moment, any of you who are reading this, someone dies somewhere, and still we live our monotonous lives, except for those who are closely affected. That's the sad truth.

BUT, We all need the mental break Guy. I don't blame you. It's just like Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, over and over again.
As much as we all want to stop with what we are doing, we can't. All we can do is give, donate, help in any way that we can. That include prayers.
I hate it when some under estimate prayers. We all have our beliefs. Even non-believers. I just wish that was respected.

Anyway, me and my mouth. Haha. I've said too much. WELCOME BACK, Guy!
May 2nd, 2022, 8:28 am
May 2nd, 2022, 1:41 pm
Welcome back Guy!!!
May 2nd, 2022, 1:41 pm

If you like a book, please buy it to support the author.
If my links are dead, please use the REUPLOAD BUTTON [No posting in topics!]
Click THANKS if you like my releases

May 2nd, 2022, 3:54 pm
Welcome back! (:
I guess the best we could do is continue our lives but keep Ukraine in our prayers. I really wish the crazy, meaningless war would stop soon, and if stopping the games could achieve that, I definitely wouldn't mind stopping it indefinitely but well, we know that's not how P works...
May 2nd, 2022, 3:54 pm

May 2nd, 2022, 3:59 pm
Speaking of life goes on. (and to stop all the rumours)

This is how my belly looked about 4 weeks ago in hospital. Because of cancer they removed my pancreas, gall bladder and spleen.

I lost 9 Kg. It will take some time to heal, and Insulin will be my best friend for the rest of my life. My shop is closed for now, but I'm doing repairs by appointment. Next week we start the chemo, so don't worry: I am still alive.

I could be away for periods of time because of the treatment, and for resting, but I'm always around...
May 2nd, 2022, 3:59 pm
May 2nd, 2022, 5:36 pm
Oh my goodness... I got scared all of a sudden ...
I hope you'll have a full recovery soon Guy.
I'll pray for that ... don't stress yourself from sitting down.
Giving you power hugs for now!
May 2nd, 2022, 5:36 pm