Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 18th, 2022, 10:48 pm
bookfrog wrote:Does anyone have an update on centfile or restfile?

I can no longer download from either using Chrome or edge.

The tiny buttons that typically allow you to download (sometimes called premium but it changes) can't be clicked any longer and there is a huge banner up the center of both pages that makes it impossible to do. Either worked fine with chrome up until a few weeks ago but at this point both are unusable.

Do I actually have to find a third web browser just to download from them?

Thanks

I checked the sites and both work with Firefox, Chrome, and Brave (chrome based). It did not work with Edge, so maybe the problem is not Centfile but Edge blocking the download.
Mar 18th, 2022, 10:48 pm

Apr 10th, 2022, 11:46 pm
Hi. Had the same problem.

bookfrog wrote:Does anyone have an update on centfile or restfile?

I can no longer download from either using Chrome or edge.

The tiny buttons that typically allow you to download (sometimes called premium but it changes) can't be clicked any longer and there is a huge banner up the center of both pages that makes it impossible to do. Either worked fine with chrome up until a few weeks ago but at this point both are unusable.

Do I actually have to find a third web browser just to download from them?

Thanks

Seriously - for me I realized there was a tiny, tiny little box in the middle of the page - a red x, just above the ad's. Click that on every page and it will get rid of the ads in the middle of the page. If that's your only problem, that's the answer. Worked for me!
Apr 10th, 2022, 11:46 pm
Feb 8th, 2023, 9:39 am
So, I understand why these hosts are using these methods, but I'm not clear on why Mobilism is good with allowing these hosts? Are free hosts this hard to find these days?
Feb 8th, 2023, 9:39 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Feb 8th, 2023, 10:40 pm
NoXion1 wrote:So, I understand why these hosts are using these methods, but I'm not clear on why Mobilism is good with allowing these hosts? Are free hosts this hard to find these days?

Hosts that you may consider "free" typically suffer from other limitations, such as low file retention time. If you haven't yet I suggest you read this topic: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944 - it should help downloading from the majority of hosts used on Mobilism.
Feb 8th, 2023, 10:40 pm
Mar 11th, 2023, 7:29 am
Centfile's premium links are giving "You are forbidden to access the page!" errors
Mar 11th, 2023, 7:29 am
Mar 11th, 2023, 11:25 am
iris318 wrote:Centfile's premium links are giving "You are forbidden to access the page!" errors
Please remember to check the Premium topic to keep yourself informed, here you go:

Subject: Download Directly with Mobilism Premium

Disk4mat wrote:- Centfile has been removed as a supported filehost. If you are still seeing blue arrows next to Centfile links please refresh your: filehosts.xml (press Ctrl + R or the refresh button on your browser).
- Uploadrar problem should be fixed shortly, I have contacted their owner

Edit: 9 hours later, it was fixed.
Mar 11th, 2023, 11:25 am

Jul 28th, 2023, 12:51 pm
All these tips do not work anymore.centfile site change the download button again and all these tips sre obsolete now
Jul 28th, 2023, 12:51 pm
Jul 28th, 2023, 10:04 pm
kat1988 wrote:All these tips do not work anymore.centfile site change the download button again and all these tips sre obsolete now

Nothing has changed, the buttons are still the same. Please make sure you read the instructions carefully, including the part that says "don't forget to install/enable uBlock Origin".
Jul 28th, 2023, 10:04 pm

Dec 1st, 2023, 3:55 am
Still works for me.
Dec 1st, 2023, 3:55 am
Dec 3rd, 2023, 1:07 am
They are still working for me.
Dec 3rd, 2023, 1:07 am
Jan 7th, 2024, 7:14 pm
Looks like both are down for the last couple days?
Jan 7th, 2024, 7:14 pm
Jan 7th, 2024, 7:32 pm
NJohnny wrote:Looks like both are down for the last couple days?

Yup, centfile has been down. The owner says there is a harddrive problem and that it will be resolved eventually.
Jan 7th, 2024, 7:32 pm
Apr 9th, 2024, 11:21 am
Any update on these sites? I keep getting 'DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN' errors from Restfilee. Centfie appears to be closed altogether?
Apr 9th, 2024, 11:21 am