Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 15th, 2023, 9:30 pm
Hello, problem and I'm not sure what to do. An audiobook was posted today but both download files are incorrect/only part of the audiobook and not the full version. Do I msg the poster? Also, I wish to know for future reference
Jan 15th, 2023, 9:30 pm

Don't solicit me for requests or to post specific ABs. Do not send me "Thank You" msgs for reuploads of new links.
Jan 16th, 2023, 10:02 am
Rosieraccoon wrote:Hello, problem and I'm not sure what to do. An audiobook was posted today but both download files are incorrect/only part of the audiobook and not the full version. Do I msg the poster? Also, I wish to know for future reference

The quickest method is to post a reply in the topic explaining the issue, the moderator on duty will contact the poster to have the files checked and fixed. You can also send a message to a moderator or use the report button, if you don't want to post.
Jan 16th, 2023, 10:02 am

Jan 16th, 2023, 3:29 pm
merry60 wrote:
Rosieraccoon wrote:Hello, problem and I'm not sure what to do. An audiobook was posted today but both download files are incorrect/only part of the audiobook and not the full version. Do I msg the poster? Also, I wish to know for future reference

The quickest method is to post a reply in the topic explaining the issue, the moderator on duty will contact the poster to have the files checked and fixed. You can also send a message to a moderator or use the report button, if you don't want to post.

Thank you, I really wasn't sure of what to do
Jan 16th, 2023, 3:29 pm

Don't solicit me for requests or to post specific ABs. Do not send me "Thank You" msgs for reuploads of new links.