Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Feb 12th, 2024, 7:32 pm
Hey all,

Trying to figure out what's going on. I am trying to use the premium downloader for PS here.

Specifically, part 2. I feel like I have some sort of idea of what is going on because this has happened to me a number of times. Sometimes, when I try to use the downloader for a part, it gets stuck at some percentage out of the file, and it downloads only part of the complete file to my PC. So, when downloading part 2 out of 5, it was only 644 / 990mb, which for an archive file has thrown issues my way. When I go to the actual link provided, the file is supposed to be 990.

However, it looks like the downloader caches the file. This makes sense to save on bandwidth, but now I can't use the premium downloader for the full and proper file, which is rather unfortunate. I don't know or see a way to tell the premium downloader that it's made a mistake, and re-download the file. Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks
Feb 12th, 2024, 7:32 pm
Feb 12th, 2024, 8:21 pm
Unfortunately there isn't a workaround, and we're aware of this issue happening with large files. The downloader's cache clears approximately every 24 hours so I suggest you try downloading later or normally. I know this is inconvenient and do apologize, we're looking for a solution to this issue.
Feb 12th, 2024, 8:21 pm